Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2007, 09:31 PM   #91  

Height: 5.6

Hi everyone!

Welcome KKitty - Way to go on getting back on the wagon..... and Yes you can do this... we all will!!!

Okay - my lvls were a little high all day - not sure where that came from.... I was not THAT naughty yesterday - maybe TOM?

I went to the gym at work after work today - got in 45 minutes....

Rosey - where do you go to play bingo? I used to work at Boniface Bingo in Anchorage.... that was my second job when I was the military - living there was just a might bit expensive on military pay when you have children... LOL
I forget the name of the other place in Anchorage - it was huge - but I used to play there once in a while - because you can't play at the place you work at...

Okay - I have got to go - you all have a wonderful evening!!!
Old 05-14-2007, 09:51 PM   #92  

Hi everyone! I just got in from catering dinner at church. I fixed beef wellingtons for 55. I am exhausted! We also had roasted asparagus, basiled carrots and chocolate mousse for dessert. I had some of everything, forgot my Byetta pen at home, and forgot to take my metformin and glimiperide. I am afraid to check my bg!

I need to go put perishables away, so I will check in later!
Old 05-15-2007, 08:24 AM   #93  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Hi Gang . . .

Just rushing through again . . .

Back later . . .
Old 05-15-2007, 11:39 AM   #94  

Morning everyone..its raining today but thats ok i like rain..esp thunder storms but we dont get thunder storms in alaska..maybe on vacation this yr i'll get to see one..my sl was 104 this am..im at a standstill with my weight loss..but am cont to follow the ww pt's program..bingo was a blast last night and i won more than i spent so thats even better..Penny.. i dont play in anchorage unless im visiting my dd..i have played at Tudor road bingo( its huge)..monet can i come and eat at your place.. that menu sounds to die for..i had cottage cheese and fruit for dinner(not my favorite)..not sure what the day will bring but i never have trouble finding things to do ttfn ((((hugs)))) rosey
Old 05-15-2007, 01:09 PM   #95  

S/C/G: 229/T/170

Height: 5'7

Morning all,
Basics first: 130 bsl this am, (had popcorn last nite and didn't work out) oh well. scale didn't budge this morn either and the kid is starting to get a lil depressed. the weather in sf isn't helping either, its cold, dark, & wet. im gonna go. hope u all have a better day than im having
ttfn
Old 05-15-2007, 07:15 PM   #96  

S/C/G: 230/220/150

Wow what a day. Blood sugar was 120 when I woke up this morning ( I pigged out on mashed potatoes before bed) but by the time I got home at 4pm it was clear down to 89.once my sugars go below 90 I start to feel really light headed and sleepy. I wasn't any busier than usual at work today and didn't even eat much differently. I'll have to see if I can figure out what caused the low and try to do it again only not so extreme this time.
Old 05-15-2007, 07:47 PM   #97  

Hi everyone!

Well - my sugar has been kind of up and down all day but nothing too extreme. I know part of it was due to stress - because today was just one of those days.

Went to Curves tonight and instead of the normal 30 minutes - did 75 minutes - that is good thing about the one that I go to, if you want to do more - you are allowed. I was really frazzled and took all of my agression out on the machines and geez do I feel better now.

Rosey - Tudor Road is the one that I used to go to....

Mickey - I sure hope your day got better. Hang in there it will get better!

Meowee - Have you slowed down yet?

Okay everyone - have a wonderful evening!!!!
Old 05-15-2007, 08:21 PM   #98  
Never Ever Give Up !

S/C/G: 250/204/150

Hi all sunny beautiful day here in Eastern Washington,,cleaned and swept the patio,,liked to killed me,,( i have a bad back ) anyway is beginning to look good,,,,well better around here,,always takes so long after winter,,where it all comes from I don't know,,maybe this week end will plant some flowers,,to cold up in these hills to do much before now,,,bs was 86 this morning ,,had a low in the middle of the night of 52,,woke up feeling like ,,well you all know how I felt,,,and treated it with some tabs,,,got back up to 82 and went to sleep,,,after I ate lunch it was 131,,for me that is good,,,I am so sick of the unstable bs,,am thinking about insulin,,,?,,,any one out there ever felt like this,,?,,,

Well all have a great rest of the day and hi to all of you was glad to see most of us had a good mothers day,,,mine was wonderful spent it with 2 of my sons at the lake,,,later friends,,Jeanne
Old 05-16-2007, 08:43 AM   #99  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

Well . . . once again . . . my apologies, gang . . . afraid I'm just flying over again this morning.

Sears sent the wrong part for my vacuum (even though I gave them the model, serial, and part number when I ordered) so guess today I'm off to the nearest vacuum repair centre (two towns away) to see if they can do anything for me. Not my idea of fun especially since I've been not exactly thrilled with their work in the past. Oh well, it would seem my only alternative would be another new applicance. This vacuum is only three years old and was not a cheapie.

Hey, at least my BGL was a semi-decent 6.0 (108) this morning, although that is a bit high for me -- could be worse.

Hope to get back to chat later, gang. In the meantime, keep things moving and shaking . . .
Old 05-16-2007, 12:26 PM   #100  

S/C/G: 229/T/170

Height: 5'7

Morning All,
Basics: bsl 125 this am. still feel like crap theres a bigger story to all this but i just feel drained and empty now and not ready to type it all out. gonna go. take care all
Old 05-16-2007, 12:45 PM   #101  

S/C/G: 280/275/150

Height: 5' 4"

Hi everyone!

Trying to get over a bad cold on top of sinus infection that came after bladder infection-AGGGG! oh well- just ignoring the numbers on my BS and weight staying the same. Pushing B-Complex vit. to gain back my energy.
Know what you mean about the house-my late mom's best friend stopped by after 5 years and of course Mom was a very good housekeeper-not me and haven't felt like working on anything.
Maybe when she stops again, It will look better. LOL
I've sent for The new Glucose Revolution-has list of GI food. Think I can get my BS numbers and my weight down with that.
Take care and have a productive day.
Old 05-16-2007, 12:51 PM   #102  

Good afternoon everyone!!

Okay - my basics - this a.m. - I was 129, then I checked about 2.5 hours after I ate my breakfast - 179, then I checked 30 or so minutes before I ate - I was at 97.

I am thinking that the 129 was from last night - I have heard that strength training can cause your levels to stay high for a while. I figure that the 179 is because I decided to have a Starbucks today. I am attributing the 97 to my meds FINALLY kicking in.....

Meowee - Hopefully you get what you want out of Sears... TAKE NO PRISONERS!!

Mickey - Keeping you in my thoughts over here.....

Carol - I hope you start feeling better soon!

Take care everyone!!!
Old 05-16-2007, 01:47 PM   #103  
Never Ever Give Up !

S/C/G: 250/204/150

HELLO,,,,how goes it everyone,,beautiful again here today and I am off to work,,urrrrr,,,bs was 112 this morning,,,I am one of those strange ducks that doesn't feel good when it is less then 90,,so that is a good number for me,,hi to all and bye for now,,have a fabulous day,,,Jeanne
Old 05-16-2007, 02:32 PM   #104  

Hello everyone! My bs is still all over the place. I can't seem to get it down in the mornings, but mid morning it is almost always low...

I threw a few bowls this morning...the first time I have gotten on my wheel in over a week. It felt good! I have two students for a class this afternoon, so I hope I can trim and decorate the two bowls while they are here.

I got in 30 minutes of water aerobics this morning before a friend of my son's showed up with his two munchkins. They are 5 and 7, homeschooled, and he had a job interview at my son's company, so they stayed with me. Nice kids...but did not want to get dirty playing with clay! Amazing! My kids LOVED getting dirty.

I just finished lunch- Tabouli with fresh mozzarella. I think I will lay down for a bit. I have a headache and it might help. Then I have to take my SIL to work and keep the baby for an hour or two until my daughter comes home. In the middle of that, I have two students coming for their pottery lesson. Argh!
Old 05-16-2007, 02:33 PM   #105  

Smile

Morning everyone..cold and rainy here this am..my sl was 98 this morning still at a stand still as far as more weight gone but i know if i keep on track it will budge..im afraid im a scale hopper in reality i should only weigh once a week.. i am going shopping at joanns fabric today..i bought some summer clothes for my trip in july and like always they need to be altered..im only 4 ft 10 so everythings to long..hope i can make it out of my favorite store with whats on my list..daisy slept with me last night after playing and romping around the bed and under the covers she finally settled down..shes quite a "dog" have agreat day everyone((((((((hugs))))) rosey
Closed Thread