Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2003, 02:17 PM   #1  

Default Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes

Chocolate Chip Cheesecakes

18-20 3-inch mini cupcake/candy papers
1 large graham cracker, finely crushed (or buy already in crumbs)
3 Tbs pecans (or any nut you like), finely crushed
1 exta-large egg (I use 1 large)
1/4 cup Splenda granular (or any other sugar substitute you like)
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 8-oz Neufchatel (cream cheese), softened
2 Tbs semisweet mini chocolate chips

Preheat the oven to 350.

Crush up the graham cracker and mix with the crushed nuts. Line the bottom of the paper cups with 1 tsp. of this mixture.

Mix all the ingredients (except the chocolate chips) until creamy (with food processor, blender or mixer). Add the chocolate chips and stir well. Add 1 Tbs. of mixture to each cup and bake for approx. 15 minutes or until the edges are set and the center is still moist (you will start to see cracks throughout). Remove them and let them cool and then refrigerate or freeze them.

Warning: Do not taste when warm; they will be yucky. Wait until they are cold. I store mine in the freeze and pull one out when I want it.

These are very, very easy and quick to make. I've even made them for functions with adults and kids, and they always go over well.

There is sugar in the graham cracker & mini chocolate chips, but you use so little that you are not getting much in the entire recipe. There is about 18 grams of sugar in this whole recipe; divide that by how many it makes to get your sugar count. I usually get 19-20 out of the recipe, which makes them just short of 1 gram per. So, you could eat up to three at a time, and still not go over.

Enjoy!!!

Last edited by Pancho; 07-27-2003 at 02:25 PM.
Closed Thread