Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 05-27-2006, 07:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 145/146/120

Unhappy soo po'd off... i'm gonna get sick... i hate being fat and ugly

so i called my friend jesse, and he said "hey what's up?" and he said nothing, and then this girl got on the phone and she said "who's this?" and i said "kelsy" and she said "how do you know jesse?" and i said "uh, im his friend'' and she said "how tall are you?" and i said "5'3" and she said "how much do you weigh?" and i really weigh 140, but i said "130" and she said "holy *####*, waaaaaay too much" and hung up!!!

*wth* is up with that??? why did jesse give her the phone???? and who the heck is she???? and why was she so mean to me??? ughhhhhhhh it really *po'd* me off.... now i don't wanna eat.... i feel so fat.... and ugly.... i just don't know what to do.

almost a year ago i had surgery because i had cushing's disease. i made too much cortisol and gained a lot of weight and fat deposits around my stomach.... so i'm really fat. i look pregnant. my measurements are 35/32/38 (boobs, waist, belly). i have no boobs and a big fat belly. reeeeaal attractive. no one likes that! eww
kelsygirl_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 07:47 PM   #2  
I will not fail!

S/C/G: 282/272/180

Height: 5' 10"

Dont let these people get you down. Dont give into the food, it will only make you feel worse. Im sorry this happend to you.
Jtjoray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 08:01 PM   #3  
Ivanna Seemyfeet

I'm not sure how good of a "friend" this Jesse is.

Just remember that people will come and go through out your life but only one person will be a constant...YOU.

Don't let some simple-minded people hurt you like that. I could tell you to ignore it but I'm sure it would just be words. Right now you are hurt and upset but this will pass.

You are not the ugly , THEY are.

Skyy

Last edited by Skyy1067; 05-28-2006 at 06:29 AM.
Skyy1067 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 08:01 PM   #4  
Running Wild

at 5'3 and 140 i would hardly say that is fat! what a *B*!
prove her wrong!!!!
JustJuneBug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 09:04 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Why are you letting some bimbo that means nothing to you get to you??? You are not fat so don't let this get you down, if anything you need to talk to jesse and set things strait.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 09:45 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 283/270/165

I am talking from experience here...so please don't let this get to you. I have several male friends...never dated....just friends. Every time one of them starts dating someone..the girl is threatened by me. Different guy different girl, but they all react the same way...they are jealous that he has a "girl" friend in their life and they don't like it. I have told my "guy" friends and their constant revolving door of girl friends that I was here before the girl and I will be her after she is gone. The chick of the month does not get to me and if Jesse is a real friend he won't let this come between you, but you definately need to tell him you don't appreciate him giving or letting her take the phone. He probably thought oh how cool a cat fight over me.....kick his butt and let him know he can't treat you that way. He will be looking for that friendship when the *B* as JustJuneBug said is gone!!
alextucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 09:45 PM   #7  
Maintainer

S/C/G: 216/116/125 100 Lbs Lost!

Height: 5' 1" Tall

Obviously, if this girl was asking that many questions she has her own insecurities. Just consider the source. You are doing really well with your weight and weight loss. Don't let some airheaded bimbo make you feel bad about that.

I would let Jessie call you. Don't you dare call him. And when he does call you, HE HAD BETTER APOLOGIZE for what that skank said about you.

(clearing throat)

Hang in there and just remember, words are words, but pounds lost are real and tangible and you can reap the benefits of them.
Libby1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2006, 11:19 PM   #8  

That's all she was trying to do is scare you off because jesse has a friend and isn't JUST into her. The fact that she said "how do you know jesse ?" and then asked to know about you is a clear indication of this ! Typical jealous kind of girl even if you are just friends, some girls get funny about it. Got nothing to do with ANYTHING about you or how much you weigh just the fact that your FEMALE!! nothing about how you look etc. that was just to stir you cos she's feeling insecure and I'm sure most posters who have had male friends or partners would agree it's the female friend not how tall, skinny you are ! It wouldn't matter what you look like if you were a model or just an avergae jo. She just wants all his attention from the sounds of things at that time and possibly in the future, showing off possibly because she's only just getting to know him and trust me guys get tired of that kind of attention pretty soon when they have no friend time and a girl that is way to into JUST them ! Don't call him back or anything, have some space, let him come to you and when he does explain to him that you found it really immature of that girl and how come she got the phone in the first place ? Believe me I think you sound like you're in a great weight range !! My god I would love to weigh that much and I'm sure some others feel the same, don't look down on yourself that's what she wants and jesse would probably enjoy the game over him as mentioned above in another post - so true ! Think of it this way she did that so you couldn't talk to jesse = not because she thinks things of that about you but because she knows jesse has you in HIS phone and talks to you, she's 'keeping' him to herself because she feels threatened by how you look ! how you sound ! that you are in his life !
Jesse giving her the phone or if he didn't stop her = didn't want to stop her for the 'cat fight' scenario, yes ! I'm so adored, I have one girl calling me and another one with me who hung up on the girl that called me = My god I'm a stud. Typical guy ! doesn't mean he doesn't care his ego just calling the shots that day and if you are close firends he'll call back eventually but he'll be waiting for you to call him, if you can hold off I would !

I've had an ex boyfriend get some girl to call me up once while he was out partying and I was also out and he was trying to make me jealous as she was saying all these rude things at me, calling me names and things and she had phoned me from his phone because it came up as his mobile on my mobile and I knew he was out as I'd seen him earlier in the night. I couldn't quite understand what she was saying as my phone was breaking up BUT I know it wasn't good and I just thought what a moron I didn't even care about that girl I just though eeww he gave her his phone clearly he HAS somethiing to do with this call, why ring me anyway ? and left it a bit then hung up. I didn't reply, ring or anything didn't react at all. I had no interest whatsoever in him now after that so I couldn't be bothered and then 2 days later(I knew he was just expecting me to react but I thought so low of him by now I was glad he was gone) he smsed apologising saying she was just some drunk girl out and he'd never touched her. Yet I didn't care about that it's that he got some chick to ring me from his phone and wasn't man enough to do it himself. I let him know that I was happy he was out seeing people, getting on with his life and he can touch whoever he wants and that I didn't really hear what was said but I thought it was really immature. Told him to have a good day and see ya ! We never spoke since and happy for it. That's all that want you see, is a reaction out of you ! just waiting for you to kick up a big stink and care that they think something or said something about you, they WANT you to care - you don't care they don't get what they want. You know if you do ring him at all and she answers tell her that you don't have time for childish little games and if she's really interested to know (because obviously jesse has you in his phone for a reason and she knows this!) tell her to ask jesse, he'll know because you're friends. That will get at her. Don't let it get you down it's not how it looks, underneath its just jealousy from a gilr who;s never seen or met you and a boy who's enjoying the attention he's getting at the moment, go work it out in exercise too that's always good for mind and body !
cheers
105kg/82kg/60kg
nature09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2006, 02:09 AM   #9  
~Believe~

S/C/G: XXX/-155/140

Height: 5'3

I don't think your fat and ugly, far from it. I think you know this too. You have it inside of you and do not need us to tell you. Also I don't understand why she needs to know who you are, what height/weight you are, that is none of her business!

Do what you want, its your life but you got to stick up for yourself otherwise nobody will.
Sassy_Chick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2006, 08:48 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 145/146/120

Default thank you, everyone

you girls have really helped me, i'm glad you all support me! you have no idea how happy this makes me feel... well, you prolly do, lol, but still. thank you all so much.

i'm just really insecure about my looks from when i was so sick with Cushing's disease. it changed my life. i used to be 5'3 and 115 pounds, went up to 150 from the overload of cortisol (a normal is between 50-100, over 100 is considered high, mine was 1100). i looked like i was gonna give birth that day. i have strech marks all over my calves because my skin was so thin it would stretch like wet paper. i still have bruises on my shins from soccer season 2004 because i bruised so easily and they won't go away. and my face was very puffy and enlarged, my hair was falling out, and i was growing fluffy hair all over my body. it was eating away at my muscle tissue and my bones were deteriorating. it was a mess.

but i am a lot better now. i've only lost 5 pounds since my surgery july 2005, but i'm still alive. and i basically look normal again. sure, i have a belly, but it's not as bad. and i still have my stretch marks. but oh well. there are worse things in life.

thank you all for helping me
kelsygirl_33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 08:27 AM   #11  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Your very welcome feel better soon !!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2006, 11:33 AM   #12  

You're right. There ARE worse things in life and Jesse is one of them. What a jerk!

You've made an amazing recovery from a serious illness. Rejoice in that and realize that you need positive, good people in your life.

The rest are just weeds who need to be removed!
beginme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 12:58 PM   #13  

I agree, Jesse is`the weakest link...goodbye!
MissaMe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2006, 04:46 PM   #14  

S/C/G: 230/229/180

That sucks, I know how bad it can be when someone blasts you with negativity like that.
Anyway
JeremiahB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2006, 02:01 PM   #15  

S/C/G: 196

Unhappy Can't Believe How I Let Myself Go

I just gotten so depressed these last three years,,i totally let myself go..I hate to look into the mirror...i hate to be around people...I just found out i have epstein barr disease...I have a horrible marriage,,that is about to end in divorce...Basically, i am at wits end..I turn to food as my comfort,,and lately,,food is turning against me.
sandeecheeks is offline   Reply With Quote