Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 09-08-2005, 11:28 PM   #16  
Walking by faith

Default Good evening ladies...

I'm home waiting to see what "Ophelia" decides to do

My DH and I survived our trip to see our son this weekend. Other than getting lost in Tallahassee and Bainbridge, GA (which is a small town, but confusing)..things went well. Matt is still talking about what he's going to do (make a lot of money) when he gets out, but he needs to concentrate on his education and his addiction before he'll be ready. Marble, thanks for sharing your "discussion topics"..I have a feeling I'll be putting them to good use.

Liz: You Got the Job!! I'm so glad for you..enjoy your well-deserved vacation!

Kierie: I hope you can find a nice affordable place. I have nephews in MA who just bought condos (they're both getting married next year); it was all they could afford. Real Estate prices are obscene up north!

Mmarie: Sorry about the sluggish son...but I'm glad you're feeling better

April: I hope you enjoyed your time with your precious grandbaby. Please let us know how your DDIL is doing. I used to be bothered with allergies when I lived in New England...no fun at all

Marble: I'm sorry you've been through so much with your poison ivy. I hate that 'medication fog'. I take about 4 different pills for my neuropathy and high blood pressure, and it seems like everything I take 'may cause drowsiness'

I wonder how Cathy is doing. There's a lot in the news about Baton Rouge being flooded with evacuees from Katrina..their population actually doubled! I'm sure things have been busy in Lake Charles too.

Leenie: Hope you're enjoying your vacation

Time to retire for now... Good night everyone!
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 11:35 PM   #17  

((((((((((((((((((((((((Joanne)))))))))))))))))))) )))))

xoLiz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote