Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 08-17-2005, 08:50 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Wednesday Chat - Aug 17th

Good Morning

Whats happening in your world today?

Everyone doing okay with your WOE ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 08:59 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Good Morning Leenie!
is Everything ready for your DD's adventure in Pre-K? That has to be so exciting!
She'll be making friends and learning new stuff soo cool!
WOE is kicking butt actually I'm down 2 more to 192. I don't really believe it and lol I don't trust it. But I'm digging the honeymoon phase.
One thing I noticed and I wanted to bounce this off you ladies
Since I'm not eating away Neg Emotions I'm not really sure what to do with them. Wierd huh? I don't want to scream and yell or become a B!tcher. So options for letting out would be great.
bbl
Kierie
Todays comment in the Mirror was Holy shmoly I'm smaller!
I'm also wearign a skirt that I used to feel like a sausage in
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 09:51 AM   #3  
Oooo Silly Me!

Good Morning Everyone...

Little Ghostlie - thanks! I'm sure it will be fun in Vegas... my teammates are the type that know how to have fun where they go... believe me! We've been kicked out of a few places and almost kicked out of Denny's last night as well! It's amazing the crap these poor waitresses put up with! This one was cool tho, she knew how to dish it back!

Man... I must of gotten up on the wrong side of the bed today... WHOO! I tell you, I'm yelling at everything not nailed to the floor. My poor house fan really got a yelling because he stubbed my toe :-p

I just found out last night that in order to keep me from getting lost on my way home, My uncle's daughter will be going with us. This is the chick I do NOT get along with. Like why don't you just shoot me and get it over with. First, I'll be driving this HUGE truck and will already be nervous, now you gotta put me in that type of environment. So...I'm just sorta taking my breathes as they go and seeing if a maintained and orderly environment can be accomplished. Basically I will bite my lip :-p She has a DUI so she's got a suspended license and is unable to drive which doesn't stop her... but still... *biting lip*

How about them Braves?? I've been going to the Angels games, so I sorta been cheating on my braves. But you better believe it when the come out to California and play the Angels, I'll be the only one in the stadium NOT wearing Angel red How's that for a topic change

So... now that I got my whining out of the way... I feel better! Now i have to go get ready for this really fun and exciting trip to LA.

Take care everyone...
Sue...
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 01:27 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good afternoon gang

just busy around here

later gaters

cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 03:54 PM   #5  
prepare for the BEST time

Kier you are melting......

negative feelings outlet? hmmmm, turn it into a positive......clean the closet and prepare room for smaller clothes, scrub the kitchen, bathroom, iron the smaller clothes so they are ready to wear....go through the pantry and throw away unwanted food items.....(or give them away)..prepare a menu for needed groceries....

hi everyone, I'm ripping my hair out with the homestead construction......arggg!
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 06:56 PM   #6  

Hi everyone....haven't been here for a while....have had good days & not so good days since June 25.....we had terrible weather from June 25 until the 1st week of August....rain & clouds...& more rain....but I have had bad days when it was sunny....I seem to do worse when I stay home & don't see people....have been trying to get out with friends more....I feel good today.

My new grand-daughter is 11 days old now....she is out of the incubator now....off the IVs & TPN......TPN is nutrition by IV....she still has the monitors on her....they thought she had a heart murmur....but tests show she doesn't have a heart murmur....but has a lung murmur from being premature....it will go away with time.

Kierie....congratulations on losing 2 lbs.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 10:18 PM   #7  
Lifelong Journey Member

Height: 5' 6"

Hi everyone,

April, I wish you felt better consistently. Have you tried to use your lightbox everyday, even when it's sunny? I plan to be consistent when the depressive side flies my way. For now I'm relishing the mania. If nothing else it is fun. Sleeping is difficult but hey, I can handle that.

Kierie. Way to go on not eating away the negative emotions. I try to exercise when the negs come my way. Last week I had a couple things just tick me off all in a row. I got my Tae Bo out and kicked and punched my way out of the negs. It was truly so rewarding. I felt better, had accomplished exercise and didn't eat. Tae Bo is great for the negs. I plan on remembering that.

My son is pregnant. Okay his girlfriend is pregnant and he's oging to be a dad. That means I'm going to be a grandma. I found out on Sunday and have been ecstatic since. They're moving in with us in the next month. We're remodelling the attached garage to make a big bedroom/nursery. What's truly cool is that they'll be on the other side of a insulated firewall. I get to play with baby all day and sleep all night. I knew just knew that there was a perfect world for parents. Okay, maybe not perfect since it'll be more $$$ but who the heck cares. I'm going to be a grandma.

I've been sick today throwing up (thank goodness TOM visited last week and I know I'm not pregnant). I started a new supplement that my stomach doesn't like. Tomorrow it won't be with my vitamin. Garbage, perhaps.

I've lost 4.5 pounds since the cruise and hopefully the upset stomach will give me a reward and drop another .5. I can dream can't I? There should be a reward for worshipping the porceline god.

Work is okay and I see the end of the week in sight. Net week I only work 3 days since I am going to the American Idol concert in Portland on Wed. Thursday I took of because I could.

maincbelle, just where is 400 miles north of Vegas? I live about 250 miles NW of Reno.
Marie
Marie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 10:39 PM   #8  
I CAN DO THIS

Hi Everyone

Just dropping in to say hi. Things are somewhat better although I am still trying to figure some things out. My son started 1st grade today. He loved it. Now I only have 1 at home. Not sure what I've lost or gained atm.. my scale is still at the apartment. I haven't finished moving everything yet.

Hope Everyone is doing good.

/hugs
Stephanie
Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 11:06 PM   #9  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

APRIL! I'm so glad your Grandbaby is better!
MARIE!!! WOOWOO RUGRATS and gramma gets to give the baby back when theres a poopie diaper!
Steph thats such an exciting time!
Bedtime for this BOnzo!
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2005, 11:17 PM   #10  
Oreo Monger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMarie

maincbelle, just where is 400 miles north of Vegas? I live about 250 miles NW of Reno.
Marie
Hi Marie, are you sure you mean me? I live in Apache Junction, AZ...which is connected to Mesa, which is connected to Tempe, which is connected to Phoenix...It's all one big sprawl....

Glad to hear that you are going to have a new addition in the house . That sounds exciting!

I have been reading some other posts..Some that sound very exciting...Those of you who are accomplishing so much and losing weight should be so proud! One day, I will be like you ! (my positive statement for the day)

manicbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 12:05 AM   #11  
Oooo Silly Me!

MMarie - you might have meant Little Ghostlie CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Manicbelle - you've lost 45lbs already... just remember, baby steps, and you did it once you can do it again! *big hugz*

Sue...
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2005, 12:33 AM   #12  
Lifelong Journey Member

Oops... manicbelle. You've lost 45 pounds and it doesn't matter how you did it. That's so great so that's the positive note of the day. Take care and have a great evening.
Marie
Old 08-18-2005, 12:48 AM   #13  
Lifelong Journey Member

Okay, dumb question... is there any way to change the tracker in the signature without redoing the whole thing? Thanks.
Marie