Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 05-12-2005, 07:04 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Thursday Chat - May 12th

Good Morning

bbl
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 10:10 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang!

Leenie? that is all you have for us this morning??? no details, no stories, just bbl - isn't your boss gone today? come and chat with us and tell us what you've been up to! how's life?

April - happy 40th anniversary this weekend! wooohoooo & congrats! I know you are enjoying your time with your boys and families! and CONGRATS on the 17.6 lbs down! that is awesome! and you are doing great! I am hearing lots of good things about The Core Plan!

SueMarie - I am so sorry for your awful day yesterday! I'm glad it all turned out well, but I certainly understand you being upset about being falsely accused of something! I would be highly upset about it too. glad you had a witness and that it all worked out. I hope today is very peaceful and wonderful - just like you deserve!

what's everybody up to?

I'm running around like crazy - gotta go - boss is calling - bbl.

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 10:10 AM   #3  
CIN

Good Morning Back at cha!
I walked over 3 miles this a.m. and am rushing to take a lunch to a shut in with cancer at church..a dear woman who had fought a courageous battle with colon cancer. I need to se her..........Bless her heart!

BBL

Sue Marie'''''''''''''''''''''''so sorry about your incident yesterday! How upsetting!
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 11:05 AM   #4  

((((((((((((Suemarie)))))))))))....hang in there

Hi leens, cin and cathy.........nice to see you april..........congrats on the weight loss.......

Congrats marble for feeling so good.......

Hi everyone else.........working evenings tonight........got my house cleaned up yesterday..............today dishes are done.........kids off to school.......so gonna catch up on my programs and get a few grocery's before off to work.........be well everyone!

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 02:51 PM   #5  

hello I am new here and i am looking for something to inspire me. I have lost my way and am completly deppressed some one inspire me please.
evee1978 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 03:19 PM   #6  

welcome evee.........keep on posting!

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 04:49 PM   #7  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Evee, welcome !!

Feel free to jump in and tell us all about you.

Sorry Cathy, I played hookie today and ran out to do some stuff Nothing exciting to write about, all is well

BIL is home and trying to recover, so far he is going slow but going steady. We really appreciate everyones prayers, words can not describe how thankful we are.

April congrats on the 40 years and the WL WTG Chickie

Liz & Cin

Gotta run
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 05:11 PM   #8  
Oooo Silly Me!

Well ladies...

The kid changed his story. It's going to be an investigation now. I called my union rep. I think the security gaurd scared the boy into saying what he wanted him to say. My God... my whole life is going down the toilet. I dunno what I'm gonna do, my whole career is in jeopardy and I havent even finished my schooling to begin a career. I'm so depressed right now. The principal told me he is going to talk to the teacher about the kid, see if he's one to get ito trouble, or lie. Then he is going to have him re-questioned to see if his story changes. I'm so distruaught I dunno what to do. My eyes are burning from crying so hard. I didn't even go to class today. I couldn't. Pray for me that the truth comes out. Once I get my job cleared, I'm going to sue that security guard. He violated my rights and the procedure for chain of command. I mean for goodness sake, the principal and assistant principal didn't know anyhting. he took matters into his own hands.

:'(
Sue
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 08:48 PM   #9  
CIN

Sue Marie
How dreadful.........................I am so sorry !

The truth will surely come out!

Praying for you! Really I will...it isnt just words!
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 09:00 PM   #10  

Sue Marie== hang in there. Don't let them stress you.

My trip is going well- just found out the hotel has wireless, so here I am. It has been an excellent training class and my best friend lives here in Richmond, so we have spent our evenings together. Unfortunately too much food around, but it is back home tomorrow and back to protein shakes and a pupster who deserves some good walking.
tcstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2005, 11:53 PM   #11  
Oooo Silly Me!

I want to thank everyone who has given me such wonderful moral support! Once I see where things go with the Union Rep, I will see what happens. Not to mention if I find out this Security guard tried to play God with my life and he in some way intimidated this kid… you bet your booty I’ll file a civil lawsuit. 1) for not following proper procedures and taking matters into his own hands, 2) for defamation of my character… I know that had this child been questioned properly and in the correct environment, there would be no lies) I can understand thinking you saw what you thought you saw, it’s easy to misconceive something from the distance they were at. I do not blame them for accusing me. Because I would have done the same thing, only, I would have gone through the proper channels. It is our obligation to ensure each child’s safety. The only thing I do blame is the way this situation was mishandled. I truly believe that had it been done properly, the accusations would have gone through, and then been dropped. I was just telling James, it’s completely different when it’s in the classroom. Teachers can say they are gonna give you a time out or a referral or detention. The kids could care less… but when they say Im gonna call security and have you removed from the classroom, MANY of them back off. I honestly think this child was scared out of his mind that he was gonna get in trouble and said what he said because he felt that is what the officer wanted him to say.

You cannot imagine the heartache I have and the migraines. I’ve cried so much I can’t cry anymore. So I got a migraine instead.

I called my Union Rep, as mentioned previously… They got back with me and I will have someone at my work to represent me when I go in to talk with the Principal tomorrow morning. I’m just going in as a follow up because the Principal told me he would speak to my witnesses and the boy again, and question his teacher (his primary teacher) to see if he has any history of lying or causing problems or what not. The rep is just for my protection. They know the district policies like the back of their hand and I feel it would be best to have someone there with me even if it’s going to turn out to be nothing. Does it sound selfish of me if I said that I want to go after this security officer if it turns out he was wrong? Cause… oooooo! I so wanna rip him apart right now.

I just wanted to stop by and update you all. I’ll be sure to update you after what happens tomorrow with the meeting.

Thanks everyone…
Sue…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2005, 02:55 AM   #12  

Height: 5'6"

Sue Marie keep your chin up. The truth will come out and its good that you have proper representation and thank goodness you have a witness on your side. My thoughts will be with you. And no I don't think its selfish for you to want to rip into the security guard for what he's putting you through right now, this is your career that you are working so hard for that he's putting into jeopardy.
Hello to everyone else. And welcome Evee, I haven't been posting here long, but I've been reading along for a fair while. Great group of ladies here.
I'm not doing so great, blaming it on hormones though. I get to go back to the mushroom farm tomorrow, my fourth time. I don't think its for me. I like the low stress, but it takes me a full day to recouperate, plus I don't pick fast enough to make much money, not to mention while I'm there I miss out on all this gorgeous sunshine we've been having.
Good night all. K
buddly is offline   Reply With Quote