Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 04-22-2005, 09:53 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Fab Friday ~ 4/22

good morning gang!

drinking my and trying to stay out of the way of the boss's son's garage sale here in the shop. good golly miss molly!

can't believe nobody has started this up yet!

what's everybody doing today?

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 09:57 AM   #2  
I CAN DO THIS

Good Mornng Ladies..

I seriously hate not having a computer at home.. I seem to loose all interst in seriously dieting when I am not keeping track of everything and posting. Plus it's been a bad few weeks.. so it all adds up.

Today is rainy and blah out, and they are calling for snow this weekend but I did get off my lazy butt and get my 75 minute workout in today.. Now I just have to try and watch what I eat and I will be good to go.

How is everyone doing?

What does everyone have plan for the weekend?

/hugs
Stephanie
Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 10:04 AM   #3  

ashlie - I'm so sorry - I knew somebody would be starting one up at the same time. And your title for your post was so much cuter than mine. I'm sorry I messed yours up!

congrats on your 75 minute workout! wow! YOU ROCK GIRL!

I'm sorry it's been a couple of bad weeks! I hope it gets much better asap! will you be getting a computer at home soon?

TC - I am so very sorry for your loss! hugs & prayers!

Liz - did you work last night? how's everybody?

Leenie - how is BIL? and how are you? and dh? and gracie?

Marie - I am so glad to hear that your depression is getting better!

Marble - if you get any extra paychecks today - please send them my way - I'll believe you! ;-)

Tippy - what ya doing on the house?

Cin - any meetings today? surely not on Friday huh? what ya doing today?

hugs,
cathy
Old 04-22-2005, 11:11 AM   #4  
Trynagn

Default Good Morning

This is my first time posting. I joined last week. I have been on SBD for one week now. Although the scale shows no loss, my clothes are already fitting much looser now. I am also exercising, so muscle weighing more than fat, I look for weight loss in the coming week....I hope. This is by far the easiest plan to be on. The cravings are finally gone and I feel like I've got my discipline back. I am making the sacrifice to walk my 2.6 miles in the evenings when I have time....my sleep is too precious to get up at 4:45a.m every day to walk!

I have tried Adkins, low fat diets, etc. I hope this "lifestyle change" will do me much better than the others.

Anyhow, have a great morning and stay strong!

Trynagn
dab21491 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 11:59 AM   #5  

April - thanks for the Banana Baked Oatmeal recipe. I'm gonna try it!

Cin - did you get anymore candy in the mail?

Dab - Welcome! it's nice to meet you! glad you are having success with SBD!

hugs,
cathy
Old 04-22-2005, 12:18 PM   #6  

Hello all, a dreary day in the Southeast, but at least the rain is holding off-- maybe a walk after work instead of the Nordic Track. The walk is easier as I take my dog Maggie. If I NT she sits and begs for attention the whole time. So far so good on eating. I recently got the Kashi cereal bars and the South Beach diet bars. Both are high fiber, high protein, and 140 calories. They make a nice on the run meal replacement or heavy snack. Where are instructions for including the weight scale to our posts? Thanks, Bonnie
tcstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 12:57 PM   #7  
prepare for the BEST time

Here I am......I gave exams all morning.......I'm running my A** off today, trying to get out of here...to get my nails done and spruce myself up.....I seem to have a DATE tonight, hmmmmmm, I'm a sceptic, but we'll see....

worryworryworry.....am I skinny enough to feel attractive? I'm just wearing dressy jeans and a torquise cashmere sweater that is loose enough to hide my abdomen..... I have to flat-iron my hair because it is going to RAIN!
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 02:04 PM   #8  

Good morning....just dropping in to say hello....on my way out the door....see you later.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 02:34 PM   #9  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Ladies

Just a real quick note, sorry !!

BIL is having the treach done today, he is still on the breathing tubes, and still has a drain in his colon, the lungs are not getting any better but not any worse.

I'll let you know more tomorrow

HUGS
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2005, 08:00 PM   #10  
I CAN DO THIS

Finally got a chance to sit down, but I will be on the go again in a minute.. Trying to clean and keep busy.. Did another 15 minutes on the lateral thigh strider.. and have not stopped cleaning since 1pm. Did my whole apartment and then came up the street to clean the boyfriend's (aka husband's) house. We are starting to try and work things out but I refuse to call him my husband at least for now.

Cathy... I have a computer.. I just don't have internet.. I am still getting use to the financial part of living on my own and the phone and internet... I haven't paid yet.. and won't have for another 2 weeks.. Everything else seemed more important to pay..

Will post again later.. if I have time... I have to run home now to make Dinner for the children.. and finish a few things.

Have a wonderful Night all...

/hugs
Stephanie
Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote