Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-21-2005, 06:58 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default mArVeLoUs MoNdAy~3/21

good morning gang!

just starting this up. I gotta get dressed and off to work.

will be back after I get to work and grab some

hope everyone has a blessed day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 07:52 AM   #2  
I CAN DO THIS

Morning Cathy and Gang.

Just popped in for a minute. Have alot to do today on my one day off this week. I actually slept a bit more last night so I am nice and refreshed this morning or so I think.

Have to go get my stuff done before the baby wakes up. She has this thing about jumping in the shower/tub with me lately. She is obsessed with Baths and Shoes at 20 months old. I miss my son he is still in Mass for 5 more days. When I talked to him yesterday he was mailingme a I miss you card.. so that is a good sign.

I hope everyone has a wondeful Monday.

/hugs
Stephanie
Ashlie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 09:29 AM   #3  
CIN

Gooooooooooood Morning Ladies!
Trusting you all have plans for a terrific week!
Have a great day.
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 10:18 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

ok im back. hehe

Liz - what ya doing for your birthday today? My dh turns 46 today. We had cake and ice cream for him yesterday afternoon and his mom & dad, and 2 of his sisters came by. He had lots of phone calls this morning before I left for work.

Cin - you sure deserved a break yesterday after all that cleaning. Where did ya'll end up eating out at? was it yummy good? Did you get a nap?

Ashlie - I am so glad you got a little more sleep last night!

Leenie - that easter egg hunt sounded busy! guess you are busy at work today! tell that boss to go to work and let you be! hehe

Kier - wow you were busy this weekend! how did your dr appt go?

Marble - your steam cleaning sounded like a WORKOUT to me!

later gaters

cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 11:10 AM   #5  
prepare for the BEST time

Good Morning! Another day, another nickel.....can't seem to please anyone at work, each have their own agenda and no one will give an inch........seems to be a trend lately, hopefully it will pass.

I can't go the the gym today, BECAUSE I FORGOT MY PANTS! i believe that pants are quite necessary.....maybe I can scare up some scrubs, that would work, we'll see. I'm actually feeling over-extended, but not ready to throw in the towel.

when i stepped on the scale yesterday, there was no weight loss.....but I did drop 1 % in body-fat so that counts too. but it is discouraging and takes some of the wind out of my sails. I know it will all come together at some point if I stick with it, I just feel out of sorts today.

Hope you all are doing well today, BBL
marbleflys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 11:26 AM   #6  
Starting over Spring 2011

Height: 5'10"

Hi, everyone,

I am still feeling kind of traumatized from my car accident, and still no luck with the danged insurance companies . I am missing my daughter very much. She is in Holland for 11 days (spring break). So I am struggling with feeling sad and alone. But trying to keep busy. I want to clean out her room for her today. I lost 2 pounds this week, so I am happy. Last week I stayed the same, but it was right after the shock of the car accident. Have a blessed day.
tkdkathy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 11:32 AM   #7  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Ladies
Coughing through work today! I could have stayed out an extra 2 days but didn't think it was a good idea
Dr/Nurse Practioner gave me another round of antibiotics for my cough. I'm totally exhausted SO I'm hoping to be a bit productive today
Kathy Just take some time and relax.. Daughterwise think of all the wonderful things she'll have to tell you when she gets back.
Cathy Happy Bday to DH too
Steph I hope you enjoyed your shower preferably alone! My gf's 1 year old won't let her be anywhere without him!
Marble did you find scrubs?
Hey Cin and Leenie and anyone I forgot BACK TO THE GRIND!
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 01:40 PM   #8  

Quiet day with sick hubby and dd 7. Girlfried was going to take me for lunch but I had to cancel. Mom and Dad are coming over tonight....girlfriend is supposed to be coming over....might encourage her to stay away....this flu is wiping everyone out......I am still well.......knock on wood......(taps on own head).

Gonna lay low.......worked 12 hours last night 330 pm to 330 am in ER
supper party this weekend for easter and march birthdays at db's house sunday

Later Loo!

Eliz

P.S. Happy birthday Cathy's hubby
My hubby's in March 27th (two aries in the house)
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 05:29 PM   #9  
Walking by faith

Smile Hello Ladies

We had a good weekend. Saturday we spent the day in Jax at the AWANA Games. AWANA is a children's ministry, and we had hundreds of kids competing in a college gym. Noisy but a lot of fun. My husband was a line judge (he did good for a old physically challenged guy }, and I was a scorekeeper. Our church did well-the important thing was that the kids had fun . Sunday we had a special service with communion. Instead of preaching, we did testimonies. My husband got up and thanked God for me , but when he thanked God for our son, he broke down and wept . It was the first time I'd ever seen him so broken. God really worked in that service! {For those who don't know, our son has been in jail for the past several months-he's charged with breaking and entering}

Leenie: Easter egg hunts-seems like a long time ago!

Cathy: Sounds like you had a busy weekend. Hope DH has a great birthday

Kierie: If I were there, I'd make you some of my MIL's chicken soup-genuine "Jewish Pencillin"

Kathy: Take care of yourself. I'm sure you and your daughter will have a lot to share when she gets home

CIN: I'm 55 (in a few more days) too! I wish I had that much energy!

Stephanie: Don't forget to take some time for yourself today.

Marble: Don't forget your drawers next time!

Liz: Hope you enjoy your birthday

Tippy: Stop in and say hi!

Lynnie: How are you doing?

Any newbies out there: Welcome!
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 06:07 PM   #10  

((((((Joanne))))))) I am sorry for your pain........your strength is an inspiration......thank you for your kindness to me

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2005, 07:33 PM   #11  
Divine Gal

Well here I am ladies.I went to the ER last night because i was having full body spasms due to a mixture of zoloft and miraphen.Which is decongestant.I have been having major episodes and was finally given a Lorizpam to help calm me.But till the time released decongestant is out of my system completetly I continue to have the spasms.I have thrown the rest of them away.It was so scary because I would spasm so bad that I looked like I was having grand mal seizures.They are not as bad tonight.
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2005, 09:58 AM   #12  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

SPRINKING HEALTHY FAIRY DUST ON EVERYONE ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Lynnie, hope your feeling better today

Joann your DH sounds like such a sweetheart, hugs to you.

Liz, what kind of cake did you get ? lol

Kierie I hope you don't have that nasty cough everyone seems to have and can't get rid of. I took me weeks to get rid of mine. Get well soon!

Kathy congrats on the 2 lbs, your just cruzin on thru !!! WTG !!
Keeping busy does help w/the blues, hang in there and know we are here for you.

Marble, do you REALLY need your pants to go to the gym? just think, you'll be setting a new trend congrats on the body fat loss !!!! WTG.

Stephanie, glad you had a restful nights sleep. Give hugs to the for me

Cin & Cathy
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote