Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 02-28-2005, 02:32 PM   #16  
Divine Gal

Welcome Wytch!!
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 02:38 PM   #17  

Leenie, I lived in LA for a few years after graduating college here in North Carolina (where I grew up.) I had to come back after I was in an awful car accident- I was in a wheelchair and everything. Now that I'm better, I get my life back! So back to SoCal I go.

Welcome, nefarious_wytch! You'll find a lot of support and good info here, I think. I know a lot of people had good luck with South Beach. It's so hard trying to cope with badness when you're used to doing it with food (boy, I know about that.) Good luck!
shellsbells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 03:16 PM   #18  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hi Wytch!
My depression always expands the waistline
Shells! Hi we haven't met yet You're doing so well I'm impressed
Kathy feel better Lady
Marble! I didn't know you worked for THAT med school I'm a former Scarlet Knight!
I went to Douglass
I'm HOME and safe from the snow Now Just have to convince DH to leave work early
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 04:40 PM   #19  
Oooo Silly Me!

Leenie – 12 INCHES OF SNOW!! Holy Cow!

Tippy – Good to see you!

CINN – don’t worry, lots of drive thru hellos today… even for me… I trying to make the most of it though… think of it as a supersized drive thru hello…

Shell – HELLO! Welcome Where in Cali are you moving? I’m out here in Southern Cali… lots of rain right now I’m out in the San Bernardino area, up by Cal State. Nice to see you here!

Wytch – WELCOME to you too Nice to see new faces!

I can’t stay long…sorry to those who I missed! *BIG HUGZ TO EVERYONE*

For those who are sick *GET WELL*

Take care…
Sue…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2005, 09:02 PM   #20  

We heard Jersey got hit at work. I've got sinus problems today. I've been using a neti pot lately and it keeps me from using meds, but today almost broke me.

Had clients in from central CA today and the training I had to do went real fast. They're moving from a competitor software to ours (and I used to work for that competitor) so it's been interesting. Also at about 10am this morning my left eye started feeling all weird and when I checked it in the bathroom it was almost swollen completely shut! The swelling has gone down now, but it's still there. I haven't the faintest idea of why that happened, but I don't like it. It makes my left eye look like a little piggy eye.

Hope everyone gets to feeling better and that the snow moving north doesn't hit the northeast too hard.
eulac is offline   Reply With Quote