Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 02-02-2005, 09:15 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default wAcKy WeDnEsDaY cHaT ~ Feb 2

good morning gang!

well, can the ground hog see his shadow in your neck of the woods this morning? I don't think a ground hog could even swim out of his hole in Louisiana long enough to check for his shadow, but believe me, there is nothing but dark thick clouds here, so he wouldn't see a shadow.

I got up early and did my 2 miles

whats everybody up to today?

hey? does anyone ever hear anything from Kemp?

have a BLESSED day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 10:14 AM   #2  
CIN

Hi Gals & Perky Cathy!
Bravo Cathy for both of us! because I elected to walk instead of join Leslie! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..........did I walk fast! I went and checked on our kayaks...one boat was full of water and had ice in it.I struggled but turned it over and put it back on the boat rack!We still have them at the condo complex we used to live in about a block away.........we lend them to a condo owner in exchange for using her pass on the private lake in the summer which is a good deal for both of us! Made we wish it was summer too!

Going with hubby today to Doctor..............his heart rate has been rapid for months and he would not go to the Dr.Sunday he ask me to make him an appointment. Now gals.when a MAN ASK to go to the Doctor YOU know something is up!Right? He is the picture of health...59...takes no meds and has never had a thing wrong with him!
Sooooooooooooooooooooo I will keep you all posted! Pray all is well!

BBL
Cin~
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 10:56 AM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Morning Ladies
Today is Mom's closing I'm happy she's making her transition. I'm also sick as a dog round 2 of the same flu UGH sore throat and Nothing soft to eat. . .my fridge looks like Bangladesh and with a headache earache sore throat congested chest and sore tum I'm really pretty today (tho I do have a cute outfit on!) I'm trying to finish all the non core stuff in my kitchen so I can buy core stuff lol I can't buy whole wheat pasta if i still have the white stuff i don't work that way lol
Cathy and Cin you guys are kicking butt this morning
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 11:49 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Cin - I'll definitely be praying for you dh. please let us know how it goes!
I imagine you were one cold lady out there in the cold walking. YOU GO GIRL!

KO - so sorry to hear you have the flu again! take care of yourself! hugs!
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 01:13 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Ladies

Cathy, that little groundhog can go suck on some lemons I really hope we have a short winter and NO MORE SNOW!!! Watcha up to ? congrats on the 2 miles this am.

Cin, good luck with DH today at the doctors. I hope everything is okay. Many prayers are headed your way.

KO, you too girl, hope your feeling better soon. Hey, how about donating your white pasta's to food shelter places and then you can buy your WW pasta without guilt

Finally my boss left for a few minutes, I just wanted to take a quickie break and see you all

Life is good, can't complain, busy busy busy.

Liz !! how's your teeth? feeling any better.

Well I better run.

TTYS.... HUGS
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 05:44 PM   #6  
CIN

Hi Gals
Where is the rest of the crew? We miss you!

KO.when you start Core if you have any questions or need ideas.just ask.I adore Core and am an avid fan!

Dr is sending hubby to a cardiologist to wear a 72 hr monitor ( halter type) Did blood work.....his heart rate and BP are so low.I am jealous! I walk,eat right & exercise and have high BP.high cholestrol,thyroid etc.he does nothing and has good everything!He eats peanut butter every night! Ha! Seriously I am thankful he is ok..we will get to the bottom of the heart rythym problem!

Later taters
Cin!
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 08:19 PM   #7  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hello Ladies!

Cathy – I think in California, the Ground Hog always sees his shadow and the weather is always nice hehehe… good job on the exercising… I want to officially log my miles for February for the first time Yesterday (the first) I logged 1 mile. I don’t think the 2.5 miles that I walk at school should really count because it’s something I need to do to get somewhere. If that makes sense. Tonight I gonna so some more... I’ll see you at the finish line *high five*

CIN – Sending warm wishes and thoughts your way… Let us know how things go!

KO – I hope you feel better soon.. I just got over my flu a bit ago!! Whew! I was run down big time! Get lots of rest.

Leenie - *gasp* suck on lemons! Well let’s make some lemonade and maybe we con convince that little sucker that summer WILL be early this year… forget spring.. go straight to summer hehehe…

It’s gonna be a looooon week… and it’s already half over… UGG! I am thinking about looking for another job. I would much rather work at an elementary than this middle school… man! Grrr! Grumble! Ahhh! Okie I feel better hehehe…

I haven’t been exercising like I should be… I gained a pound back. I’m gonna try to get myself exercising a bit more… just gotta kick my but and get myself in gear. Its been hard lately, specially with classes going again.

Hope everyone is doing well!

Sue…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2005, 10:38 PM   #8  
lanee

S/C/G: 225/215/140

Height: 5'2 1/2

Question

Hey Ladies,
How's it going?? I am doing fine. Yesterday was a bad day with dd.. Kids! Today was some better. Thank goodness.
I was off today. But back to work in the a.m..
I cut my hair today myself. But I am also a hairstylist. Needed a little trim.
And I was still feeling a little down.
My dd has been a handful lately. Yikes!!
Just wanted to say HI. And check see how everyone was doing.
Bye for now. Hugs, Lanee...
Laneebm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2005, 12:45 PM   #9  

Hey everybody

I am having lots of pc trouble........mouth is better thanks for asking

I'll be in touch when I can

Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote