Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 12-17-2004, 07:47 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Friday Chat - December 17th

Gooooooooood Morning

Today is my first day of my vacation YAHOOO, got lots to do but LOVE IT! First its a trip to the post office to mail a few items, then to the bank to deposit some of my christmas club money..oy. AND then I'm bringing DD to G'mas so I can go have my hair cut and highlighted After that its back home and I'll start on cleaning. Today the living room. Tomorrow the kitchen, and then the rest of the house. I still have a wicked cold but I'm not gonna let that stop me

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday. TTYL.

Leenie

(I hear DD getting up, time to put our butts in the shower )
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 08:17 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Morning Leenie i won't be around much either I have an interview and the actual job is 5 min from my house! *fingersCrossed* Enjoy getting your 'do done!
bbl
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 10:17 AM   #3  
lanee

S/C/G: 225/215/140

Height: 5'2 1/2

Hi Ladies,
Leens, Have fun getting your hair done! Sorry you still have that cold!
Liz, Good luck with that job interview!
At ten this morning I have a counselor coming to my house for my dd. I worked until 11:20pm. last night. I am still a bit tired. But I had to get up before she comes.
I work 2-11pm. tonight. Hope I am not gonna be tired for that. If she doesn't
stay too long, I might take an hour nap before having to get ready for work.
Well, to all the ladies, HI, and have a blessed day!! Hugs to all, Lanee...
Laneebm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 10:28 AM   #4  
CIN

Hi Ladies!
First off Leens.I hope your cold improves~& you enjoy your day off and gets lots done early and with little effort!

Lizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz you need some zzzzzzzzzzzz's.good luck with the kids at school....I dont know how you can function.I would be a zombieeeeeeeee for sure !

Lannee.hopefully the counselor visit will go quick and smoothly & you can nap before you go to work!

KO.........................will pray you get the job if it is what you want and need!

I have already been to Sam's and back............making my dishes for todays Potluck for the church staff..I am decorating.....keep your fingers crossed I dont forget anything! I want it to be "special" for them! As usual some are bring several things..others say they are to busy.I understand both ends of that! We just want to "bless them" for al their hard work!

BBL

Cin~ PS Cathy is probably typing as I post......no...............probably doing payroll$$$$$$$$$$
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 11:26 AM   #5  
Walking by faith

Wink Good day ladies

Yesterday I saw my ortho dr., and I got more good news-my fractured ankle is progressing well, and I'm going to be in a WALKING CAST in a few more weeks. I also saw Dr. H (as in HOTTIE ) who does my rehab/pain management. He gave me some new meds for my back pain, so I should be in good shape

Leenie: What vacation? Sounds like you're going to be on the go today . Don't stress yourself out! Hope your cold will be better soon

Kierie: Good luck with your job interview . A five minute commute would be great!

Liz: Have fun with the little ones

CIN: I've heard it said that 10 % of people in churches do 90% of the work. I know that your church staff will be blessed by all your hard work.

Hope everyone has a blessed day!
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 11:46 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang!

yep Cin was right - I was busy doing payroll. just getting in here and running like usual and like the rest of our gang!

I have to brag on my youngest son who will be graduating from high school this year. Last night we had our Christmas Band Concert. It is usually just a concert with the junior high and high school bands playing Christmas music, and it is always nice.

But for a change they gave out one award and it was for "Best Marcher" for the marching season we have just finished. The band director said it was based on attendance, grades, etc. but mainly on their "excellent attitude and leadership abilities" and guess who got it! yep! Christian!

We were so surprised and proud of him! Of course he acted like he was embarrassed haha The award wasn't a trophy but a huge air brush painted beach towel that the band had purchased when they went to Florida last spring. It is painted with the Pirates of the Caribbean theme that was their main marching show this year. It is very pretty and we will be hanging it on his wall this weekend since it makes a beautiful picture.

ok, I'm thru braggin on him for now!

Leenie - hope you feel better! enjoy your highlight and color! you having family over this weekend?

KO - I pray the interview goes well and you get the job! that close to home would be really nice! let us know

Liz - you gonna need a nap when you get home! hope you get one!

Lanee - hope all goes well with the counselor and that you get a nap before work too!

Cin - I know all will go well with the potluck lunch! I know all the hard work will bless your staff!

Joanne - so glad to hear the ankle is doing well! that hottie doctor must have you working hard on your rehab

SueMarie - your yard signs are beautiful! you are very talented! you go girl!

Tippy - thanks for sharing "spending christmas with jesus"! very touching! so what ya up to girlie?

hope everyone has a blessed day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 05:52 PM   #7  
Walking by faith

Smile Hi Cathy

Go ahead and brag on your son-you're entitled!

I FINALLY figured out how to do the weight tracker. 3FC has their own now-just go to the "edit signature" in User CP, and follow the directions.
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 06:13 PM   #8  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hello Everyone!

YAY! I’m freeeeee!!! Well until January 4th LOL… but yay, a well needed vacation. I woke up this morning with an ear ache So I’m going to be spending the vacation nursing myself back to health. My ear ache is gone now, must have been all the congestion building up. I feel better. I’ve been bombarding myself with lots of water to keep myself hydrated so that this doesn’t get any worse. So far so good.

Leenie - thanks about the decoration… It took me a week to finish painting. Today is my first day of freedom… as of 27 minutes ago hehehe, I think I’m gonna finish up here, go make some hot tea and go nap. I have a pot luck tonight for my bowling league, but I think I’ll just send James in with my pecan tarts. Sounds like you will be busy… same here, gotta get more shopping done. I’m thinking about highlighting my hair… still pondering it… have fun with your chores and hair cut!

Kierie – GOOD LUCK on the interview, let us know how it went!

CIN – Thanks for the compliments on the decorations yesterday. Sounds like everyone is busy busy busy! Lots of potlucks going on. I’ve already had two and now my last one is tonight. Hope your Pot luck goes well!

Joanne – Glad to hear you got good news on your ankle. You’ll be walking around with no cast in no time!

Cathy – Congratulations to your son on his award! EXCELLENT! Thanks for the compliments. Next year I’ll have more Only can do so much… I have to give kudo’s to James tho, he’s the one who managed to follow my outline with his saw to cut the huge sucker out

Alrighty ladies, I have some hot tea with honey and lemon calling my name… and a nice warm cozy bed and two fat cats to cuddle with.

Everyone take care!
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2004, 11:57 PM   #9  

Hi everyone....just dropping in to say hi.....busy day. :sman:

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 12:27 AM   #10  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

aren't these christmasy icons cute!

cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 12:53 AM   #11  
lanee

S/C/G: 225/215/140

Height: 5'2 1/2

Hi Ladies, BUSY day at work!! I got off at 11pm.. I am about to go to bed. I have to go to work at 9:15 am.-6:15pm..
I'll drop back in tomorrow and see what you all are up too. Hugs, Lanee..
Laneebm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2004, 01:46 AM   #12  
Oooo Silly Me!

Yes I love these Christmasy icons as well ...Especially this one he kinda reminds me the South Park Character... everytime they go "Oh My God! They killed Kenny!" heheheh...

Well, Tis the season to be sharing, I think I got James sick sigh...

Good night everyone! *achoo*
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote