Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 12-02-2004, 07:52 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Thursday Chat - December 2nd

Good Morning,

Ladies, I'll have to catch up w/you all on the weekend. Busy as ever

Love yah !!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 10:44 AM   #2  

Default Bah humbug

Off to bed.............I am amazed at how saturated everything is and has been with Xmas............I am really thinking a lot about how I can keep it real.........it makes me so sad.

Have a good one everyone!

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 10:59 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

we sure are a busy bunch of gals aren't we!

It was so good to see all the posts from yesterday!

Well when I got up at 4:30 this morning I got busy wrapping the rest of the presents and put them under the tree. So I DID NOT go to Walmart today! *I have got to stay out of that place* haha

I am sitting here boxing up a bunch of goodies for a dear friend of ours that is in Iraq and will get it in the mail today. Some of the packages are taking as long as 30 days to get to the troops. I wanted to get in mailed before today, but I have been waiting on all my guys to get their letters written for Todd. Gonna try to get it to the post office during lunch and then go walk, if all goes well.

What's everybody up to today?

hugs & prayers,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 04:30 PM   #4  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hi ladies, how's everyone doing...

yes we definately sound like a bunch of busy woman. I have finals next week, so there will be nothing but studying going on for me... yay!

Cathy - Walmart is always so much fun! Just leave your credit card at home LOL... I know I know, then the fun is no longer there. Yes I too am ad adict of Walmart. The one by me sells fabric for $1 a yard and so I stock up lol I could have my own store! I make hammocks for my friends pets and of course my little ratties. I don't think they car if it's cheap material, they eat it anyways hehehe...

I'l catch up with everyone later...

Take care...
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2004, 05:28 PM   #5  

I got my assignment REDONE yesterday ..........it only took 10 hours.

Had a great sleep today.......hope everyone had a great day.......seems pretty quiet around here.

I'll check in later

Eliz
Old 12-02-2004, 10:28 PM   #6  
Oooo Silly Me!

Liz - Oh wow! You re-did the whole thing? I have a 512mb flash drive that I tote around with me to and from school so l always keep my files on it. Can I send you mine to do too? Just teasing...

Well this week is over... wow... one more week then break. I don't know how people can handle taking 5 or 6 courses... eesh, 4 courses almost killed me.

Take care
Old 12-03-2004, 09:43 AM   #7  

Done a faxed off.........due Dec 6th.........ahead of the game on something!

Hang in there Sue!

Eliz
Old 12-03-2004, 06:21 PM   #8  
Oooo Silly Me!

HELLLOO...hellloo.... ECHO.... echo....

I have to really great news... not about me, but my sister got a job at Cal State hehe. She's going from a 9/hr job to a 14/hr job. She's like ecstatic and I'm really glad for her. Maybe now she can stop borrowing money from me? My turn to borrow from her.

I'm thinking about streaking my hair. I dunno if that's the right word, streaking or highlighting, but I was thinking of doing that to my hair hehe. I have jet black hair tho, so I dunno how that's gonna look.

Okie I'm just rambling hehe... figured since no one else is talking, there's enough space for me to fill in

I needed the break tho, my brain hurts from all that studying.

I hope everyone is doing well...

Back to my studying... (I think I had to much sugar)