Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 11-29-2004, 08:39 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Red face Monday Chat - November 29th

Good Morning

Well my stomach is in knots, I know I know, its stupid but I'm very nervous... my new boss should be here soon the only good thing I can think of is he's cute

I will survive this ROFL !!!

How's your monday everyone ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 10:00 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

Leenie - I am praying for you this morning! who wouldn't be nervous girlie! dang, I'm nervous for you! I sure hope this guy is not the "sargeant" he appears to be, but regardless, YOU CAN DO THIS! I know you can. You just be your sweet wonderful self and hopefully you will get thru his rough & tough exterior - and all will be well. Just think of all the character you will be building girlie! hehe

Facing challenges = character building. I have to remind myself of that all the time ;-)

Lanee - WELCOME girlie! it is so good to have you here with us. Did you use to chat at 3fatchicks too? I remember chatting with a "lanee" in the chatroom many moons ago.

Joanne - so glad your sink is fixed! Wonder why your fried turkey wasn't too great? ours was soooooooo good! It is my favorite way to have turkey! YUM YUM

April - girl it is so good to hear you doing so well. It makes my day that you are feeling so much betterl! yipppeee!!!

After church yesterday, dh and I went out to eat, and then to see the movie, National Treasure, which I really liked! and then did a little Christmas shopping at Walmart. It was fun to be alone with dh!

Well I've got tons of things to do today so I better get with it.

What's everybody doing today?

I hope everyone has a blessed day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 10:57 AM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hello Ladies
Leenie I'm praying for you and I have everything crossed for you!! as for the parade I think its a once thing! I spent most of my day looking at other ppl's butts!
I was not OP yesterday at all but today I start South Beach Phase one! Ofcourse DH and I weaselled out of grocery shopping yesterday so the pickigns are a bit slim
Oh the wind and rain was insane we had to drop my cousin off at NewarkPenn and saw someone spin and hit the Median on 78 scary
Sorry its cool to have a fellow Jersey girl in the boards ( No big hair)
Hi Lanee!
Hi Joanne I'm so glad about your sink working. . .Plumbers always remind me of the Vincent Gardena character in Moonstruck that stinks about being overcharged
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 10:59 AM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

ah it sent before I was done Cathy how was national treasury ?? How was Xmas shopping?
I have to motivate DH to go early or to online shop with me >
Old 11-29-2004, 12:11 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Thanks Girls !! KO, nope, no big hair (like the 80's that is LOL).

I'm okay
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 01:00 PM   #6  
Divine Gal

Default Hello Ladies

I never realized how hard it is to make yourself stay up when you really want to sleep.I stay up any other time because I can't sleep.Thats ok I have only 11 hours left to stay up
Tomorrow I have therapy at 2pm; so hopefully that will get some of the stress off of my head.Then Wednesday I have a Methacolin Breathing Test and then right up to the doctots office to find out what is going with my asthma.

Does anyone have a nice comfy bed? Can I lay down on it please??

*hugs*
lynnie
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 01:12 PM   #7  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Lynnie I'd give you mine but it's covered in Laundry! I have to grab a shower AAAAAAAAAAAAAH todays just a wierd day.
Old 11-29-2004, 01:28 PM   #8  
Walking by faith

Wink Hi Ladies

Not much happening here...

Leenie: My thoughts are with you today Let's hope "handsome is as handsome does"

Lynnie: Hang in there girl! The end result will be worth it

KO: I'm glad you and yours stayed safe on the highway. Hope your weather will be better

Cathy: I'd like to see "National Treasure" I've heard good things about it. Notice that the top grossing movies are all PG or G rated

Hope everyone is enjoying their day!
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 02:23 PM   #9  

hey joanne - yes I do notice that - I hope the hollywood movie industry notices too hehe ;-)

It was a clean and good movie! really really liked that!
Old 11-29-2004, 02:24 PM   #10  

hey lynnie - stay aaaaaaaaaaaaaawake

do not get on that bed

just step away from the bed and nobody will get hurt.
Old 11-29-2004, 04:52 PM   #11  

Leenie - it's almost quitting time here.......

sooooooooooo how did it go today?

we are all anxious to hear when you have a minute
Old 11-29-2004, 06:19 PM   #12  
Walking by faith

Smile Leenie...

How was Day one with "the sergeant"

Enquiring minds want to know!
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2004, 08:33 PM   #13  
Divine Gal

I have 3 1/2 hours left. I think I am gonna do it.I made my dh dinner tonight; he was so surprised.Then I ordered The Day After Tomorrow on PayPerView.I am hoping to get it on DVD for Christmas. Right now I am watching Extreme Makeover Home Edition How'd They do That.Its so good.
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2004, 02:38 AM   #14  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hello Everyone!

I hope everyone had a pleasant Thanksgiving holiday. I was sick Waahhh! Also.. that 1lbs I lost, I thin I gained back and then some over the Thanksgiving weekend hehe…

I wanted to welcome Lanee to the group! WELCOME!

You know, about those turkeys, why does it always seem like it takes longer and longer to cook them? We were only suppose to have the turkey in the over 4 hours and it ended up being 6. Strange!

I had to pull an all nighter on Sunday. My printer decided it wanted a vacation so it stopped printing. So here I am in my PJs with my cow slippers running back and forth to Kinko’s. Thank goodness they are 24 hours. I think my last trip was at 3:30 a.m. I got home, finished up my lesson plan, then went to bed at 5:00 a.m. I am so tired and here it is 11:30 p.m. I’m still up! Course when I got from class at 6 I took a 3 hour nap!

I’m so tired, I just wanted to stop in and say hello to everyone!

Take care…
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote