Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 11-12-2004, 04:47 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Friday Chat, November 12th

Good Morning,

I wont be here much today, leaving work early and have lots to do, SOOOOOO happy Friday everyone

Whats your plans for the weekend ?

NOTHING FOR ME YAHOOOOO!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 07:59 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Mornign Leenie
Today I'm studying for the written drivers exam and moms comng over to help me prep the house. Saturday we'rfe having a get together. . .I'm always so worried about parties i can barely enjoy them. and Sunday I want to do something fun and relaxing
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 09:54 AM   #3  

Ko good luck on your drivers and enjoy your gathering.....I used to be like that too! Now I just don't host much.

Leens have a good busy day....

Everyone else have a good day. I am off to school.....wish me luck....I hope I pass this one! No Sue I don't graduate in Dec......that is one course down! and 6 to go!

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 10:31 AM   #4  

Talking

We are going to meet with the carpenter who is doing the remodeling indoors this week! We have to empty out the one room and probably move the computer to the bedroom for the duration! The cement workers just left after taking down the forms for the walls and we await the inspecter. we realized that,with our luck, both the buulding of the garage and the indoor remodeling will happen all at the same time. Fortunately all the workers have known each other since birth!

Tomorrow we try to get all those little things done and on Sunday is church, a voters meeting and shopping. Since I am the "underpaid" church secretary, I have to take the minutes, hand out the ones from the last voters meeting and get the minutes from the last planning council meeting to the chairpersons. Oy vey!
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 01:41 PM   #5  
Oooo Silly Me!

Morning Everyone!

It's a good day! I bowl league tonight, but I got to sleep in and catch up on my beauty sleep This weekend we're going to the races. It's the Championship and we gonna go support my friends as they race. Then on Sunday, assuming all goes well with my homework situation, I'm taking Brit to the Getty Museum. It's suppose to be breath taking so I figured we could use some culture in our life hehehe...

KO - I wish you good luck on your exam!

Liz - Ahh okie.. I'm a bit confused on my IEP (Independent Educaitonal Plan) I need to see an advisor. The people I have been seeing are just students and I'm confused like heck! I should only have one more year left at least for my BA, then maybe 1.5 years of credentials (something like that not sure how long the programs are).

Tippy - Hi there! I bet your house is looking better and better! James and I have been seriously thinking about more room. We had a BBQ last sunday and the house was packed and it made us realize just how small our place really is (about 1100 sq ft) So we've been doing laying out some plans. With the housing market at the price that it is, there's no way we could afford another house so we figured... add on to this one. We have a huge back yard for it. So we are in the planning stages. Could I ask you... how did you go about your planning and how did you figure out wether or not you could afford it? We have a home equity line of credit for our home and so we just wanna know if our plans are within reasonable financial means. I'd appreciate any info you can give...

I've officially re-installed Diet Power today. I was trying to keep track of what I ate mentally, but I think that's getting me into trouble heheheh so I have put it back on my system. Unfortunately I have to re-input all the foods I put in before the reformat of my hard drive. Ah well it's okie. I'm heading out to see how cold it is, gonna go to the mall and convince them to put mile markers on the walls ( *winks* @ Cathy)

Everyone have a good day!
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 01:42 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Afternoon Gang!

I'm really busy for some crazy reason.

just wanted to say a quick "HI"

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 02:02 PM   #7  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

poppin in while mom drops of gramma SueMarie my husband's a james too
I really need to study for the exam and so far I've just studied tastycake cupcakes AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
bbl
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 04:18 PM   #8  

SueMarie, first we decided what we wanted to do. Then we got estimates which was easy for us as we just talked to our neighbors. Then we went to the bank!

What I meant about our neighbors is that they are builders and carpenters. If I were to give you any advice is to be very careful of who you hire to remodel. Investigate and do background checks.
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 08:23 PM   #9  

Hi everyone.....it's after 5 P.M. here now.....was up early....went for coffee with friends at Tim Horton's....then went for a walk at the mall.....then went grocery shopping.

I am in day 4 on WW online....am doing good......DH & I are going out for dinner tonight....so I have to figure out where we are going.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote