Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 11-11-2004, 08:27 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Smile TV Memories

Whats show's on TV do you remember as a child or teen ? And when you think of them, does it bring back certain memories ?

I Dream Of Jeannie - I remember laying on the floor w/my Dad watching this show and in the beginning of each show they had that little cartoon intro, as soon as Jeanie would pop out of the bottle and dance her way to Tony we would both try to say this first "Thats when they first met."

I do remember alot of Saturday Morning Cartoons, and I remember I couldn't wait until September when all the new shows would come out, it was exciting to see my favorite TV shows turn cartoon, like the Osmonds
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2004, 06:29 PM   #2  
Taking care of me.

The Adams Family, The Munsters, Speed Racer, The Waltons, Good Times, The Gong Show, Family Affair, Mickey Mouse Club, Zoom......

Yeah, I watched a lot of television but what's a girl to do when she has six brothers but no sisters, she's not allowed to play away from the front of her house, and only three homes on her block have children in them (and they have to stay in front of their houses too) .

Still love Jeopardy but here in Houston, it comes on while I'm at work.....duh, don't they realize that this is an educational program and should be on in the evenings when parents and childred can watch and play toghether. I guess this would be my favorite show because Daddy and I used to play and compete with each other. He always won when the categories included sports and anything related to history. He used to ask me why I didn't try to go on the show and I told him, if I made it, all the categories on my show would be related to science, history, and sports and I would never get to ring the buzzer.
MoveMoveMove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 07:34 PM   #3  

It is fun to remember......thanks for reminding me.

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2004, 08:21 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

I loved the Gong Show, even when Chuck Berry would drool, he always looked like he was ready to drool LOLOL !!!!

Do you remember the one episode of Sanford & Son when Fred went on the gong show ROFLMFAO !!!!!!!!!!!! I also loved it when Fred and Grady went on Lets Make A Deal...Grady had that long blond wig on ROFLMFAO
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote