Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 11-08-2004, 08:21 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Monday Chat, Nov 8th

Good Morning

Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend.

I'm going to grab some coffee and I'll be back

Hugs
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 09:56 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

good morning gang!

It is absolutely beautiful here! and a nice 60 degrees this morning.

SueMarie - I'm answering your question from yesterday - I didn't get too crafty at all hehe Just looked around at all the pretty stuff. I bought a really cute $6.00 door knob hanger for Christmas and also bought my mother's Christmas present that she picked out. They had the most beautiful glass stuff for your kitchen that was hand painted on the glass. She picked out several pieces for her kitchen.

I'm going to walk during lunch - no matter what.

Anybody else walking or exercising? are ya'll being good?

What's everybody up to?

hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 10:04 AM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I was bad all weekend
my sis had a party sat night and while i didn't drink YAY DIET COKE shes a great cook and since her WLS she only gets to cook in volume for others I don't think I stopped eating
Sunday we had Mom and gram over for breakfast (they had an open house and had to make a hasty exit with the dog) so that was pancakes
we ended up not goign to the wake I couldn't handle it
mom has a buyer for her house and I'm freaking out
Pasta alfredo anyone? I made it last night while i didn't go crazy with portions butter half and half and cheese don't make for a slender me
then we went out for dessert with friends and Ihad pie alamode
DH and I had agreat talk last night and I realized i have to get ALOT of my ducks in a row.
I have chicken stock cooling on the stove waiting to be defatted and chicken falling off the bone I love making soup whne its cold!
I'm sipping my water and going back to finish i project I'm over due on !
bbiab
Kierie
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 04:32 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

I walked 3 miles during lunch today!
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 04:55 PM   #5  
Oooo Silly Me!

Manic Monday!

Cathy – See if that were me there, I’d be so in trouble. I’d have to leave my purse at home. I haven’t been doing to much walking…specially during the week, however I’ve made some time on the weekends. I know it isn’t much; I’m trying to find time for everything. Next term I’m only taking three classes, so I should be okie. *SHOULD* hehehe Question: How do you map out how many miles you walked? Or are you using the WATP video at work?

Kierie - Hi there… it was a pretty evil weekend for me too… specially with left over Halloween candy… hehehe We had a huge BBQ on Sunday and that really killed any hopes of staying on program for the weekend. But I think it’s okie to splurge every so often…not massive, but every so often you need a treat, just so your body doesn’t think it’s starving.

It’s been a cooooolllddd weekend! I got a friends bday coming up this Friday so we’re going to have another get together after our bowling league. I’ve gotta go out and buy some more cake decorators, I killed my last one… the icing holder separated from the tubing. I guess I squeezed to hard

Ah well… hope everyone is having a good day… I got an hour before class… I think I’ll go out and walk around the block.

Take care!
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2004, 08:27 PM   #6  

Hi everyone

Sleeping today....doing nights. See you next time

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote