Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 10-17-2004, 07:12 PM   #16  

Hi All,
Long time no post. Sadly, I just stopped caring about nutrition, but I am back on the wagon . This time I am hoping for life!

Anyways, when I was in band my director told us not to lock our knees all the time. I used to think it was an old wives tale!! I feel bad for the guy. I hope his trumpet is insured.

I will be crossing my fingers for the red sox too (I do NOT like the Yankee's)

Have a great remainder of the weekend.

Tiffanie
tmk620 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 07:24 PM   #17  
Walking by faith

Default Tiffanie

Good to see you back again!

Thanks for cheering for the Sox! We need all the help we can get!!!

Last edited by Stepping Out; 10-17-2004 at 07:26 PM.
Stepping Out is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 08:09 PM   #18  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

WOW, look at all you guys

Joanne, I don't watch baseball, I really could care less (sorry) who wins but for you, I hope your team does I make my roast on the top of the stove, I put about 1/2 cup of oil in a pot, and then I add a roast frozen. I cook it for about 3 1/2 hrs turning it every 1/2 hour (with a lid of course). 1/2 hr before its done I add a LOT of onions, then I cut it up and make gravy, YUMMMM!

Tiffanie I'm glad your back. I am also having a hard time. But one thing I do is stay here b/c the support is unmeasurable

HEY DEE !! Enjoy shopping for your new coat. Let us know what you get

Liz, I bet you guys get really gross and don't even realize it LOLOL !!!! I'm glad some one can handle what you all go thru .... Thank you !!!

APRILLLLLLLLL!!!!! good to see you lady and I'm glad your feeling better How's your son and his new wife liking the married life ? grand babies yet LOL

Well I'm off to get DD to bed.

Hugs everyone !!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2004, 10:01 PM   #19  
slow but steady

Good evening Well I didn't get a coat... I realized that I am going to have to spend about 2-3 hundred bucks for the coat and the ski pants... that is alot when I am not even sure if it will fit me next year.

So, I have to wait...
♥ΠλΛ♥ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 08:08 AM   #20  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hey Dee, can you get one at a second hand shop? Look around, I bet you can. This way you can buy the one you want next year and not spend alot this year
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2004, 01:49 PM   #21  
slow but steady

Yup! that is my plan. I really need ski pants if I want to walk.. I have the dog I have to worry about anyway.. so I will visit the store today...
♥ΠλΛ♥ is offline   Reply With Quote