Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 09-22-2004, 04:19 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Wink Wednesday Chat, September 22

Good Morning !!!

Nothing like waking up early

Catch you all later, need coffeeeeeeeeeeee
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 10:18 AM   #2  

Good morning!

Yesterday was a blurr...aunt couldn't do lunch as her fridge died so we are going today.....so yesterday I went back to bed as I had only slept 5 hours the night before.....got up and did some errands, house work and then supper...had to take dd6 to swimming and gym and then over to school for 2 hour school council......then home and back to bed.

Still haven't watched finale to bb or amazing race so gonna do that and fast forward through the commercials instead of reading the paper.....then off to lunch.

Have a great day!

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 10:28 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

thanks for the sweet birthday wishes! ya'll are the very best!

My dh boiled some great big shrimp for me last night and boy were they good! what a treat! and that worked better for me bec I'm suppose to meet my mom for lunch today, and I can't eat much supper when I eat lunch out. My youngest son made me the sweetest birthday card and gave it to me at 5:45 this morning before leaving for band practice. Things like that from him are really special to me bec being really sweet and loving and caring and touchy/feely does not come naturally to him

Leenie - my computer says you posted at 3:19 am? were you up that early or was it 4:19 at your house? wow that is early! you're gonna need a nap, which I'm sure you won't be able to find! hope that coffee is strong enough! I just finished my 2nd cup YUM

Liz - you did have a busy day yesterday! enjoy your lunch!

Lynnie - so sorry about your friend!

Cin - be careful on the road and give us a holler when you have a minute and let us know how the drive was and how you like the heat and humidity in Dallas?

Hope everybody has a good day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 10:54 AM   #4  

Hey guys! I have been the queen of lurkdome lately. Sorry. My life has been one big terrible event after another. I don't want to burden you guys with it. I just wanted to pop in and say hi. I havn't forgotten about you at all. I am going to try to be here more often since I will be leaveing my job as of next Wednesday. School is over with and it is time to work for myself. That is one fggod thing right there. I am hoping that this is the beggining of something great.

Be sure to note that I am still watching and reading about you guys!
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 01:12 PM   #5  
Divine Gal

Default hello ladies

Wellmy day has started off pretty slow.I got a package in the mail from my mom filled with scrapbooking stuff and a DVD "The Last Samuri" and some candles.

I weighed my self today i am down to 313lbs. thats a 3 lb loss.

*hugs*
lynnie
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 02:10 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Girls,

Yes Cathy, that was 4:19 am. For some reason I got up at 3:30 am and stayed awake, couldn't take it so I got out of bed and headed for the pc. Sigh. My arse is dragging now. My changes are starting

Kem, your not burdening us at all, thats why we are here, support silly support!! We love you thru good and bad, so don't stay away .. k ?

Liz, enjoy your lunch w/your friend.

Lynnie WTG with the WL

Back to work for me lol
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2004, 03:24 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Hey Kemp - so good to see ya!
you are no burden - tell us what is going on if you feel like talking!
we are here for you - you know that!
hugs!

Hey Lynnie - congrats on the weightloss! I told you you were doing good!
hugs

Hey Leenie - get that forehead up off the keyboard girlie! hehe hope you get some sleep tonight!
hugs
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote