Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 08-12-2004, 07:55 AM   #1  
CIN

Default Thursday Aug 12 CHAT

Good Morning Ladies!
Is everyone sleeping late today?

I am having my coffee and checked in and opened the door!

Be back later!

Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 07:58 AM   #2  
CIN

Default P.S. About the time

Just for the record..it said I posted at 5:55.......it was actually almost 8!
Old 08-12-2004, 08:10 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Quick wave at my buddies.
CIN, it says nearly 8 here. Have you checked out the time setting on your profile? I think you should be GMT-5.
Life has been pretty stressful for me lately and it's taking its toll. I may be talking to the doc about getting some meds soon as coffee just doesn't do it anymore!
Catch you later.
Ruthxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 08:34 AM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning,

Oh things are hairy at this end too, I've been so overwhelmed with everything, I think we all need a vacation, whadda say Ruthie ?? Ruthie meds don't have to be forever, they can just help you get thru the rough times. Good for you, hey you can try it and if you don't like it switch or don't take them at all. Thank God we have the freedom to choose huh.

Cin, you early bird !! Enjoy your coffee.

Thats what I need to do now, make a pot of coffee to help get me thru the day.

Saturday my family is throwing a birthday party for me YAHOO!!! any one wanna come ? lol Good food and lots of pastrys

Where's the crew ???

I emailed Kem and told her we miss her, hope she's okay.

Come out...come out...where ever you are... and meet the young lady who fell from a star ~~
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 08:35 AM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Cin BTW, thanks for starting up the threads, it really gives me a mental break.

HUGS !!!!!
Old 08-12-2004, 10:04 AM   #6  
CIN

Default Profile?????Help!

Ruthie...
So good to see you! Are you kidding? I am lucky to do what I do. Remember I am in the "slow lane" with computers!

I went to my profile.it said all settings are GMT-6\

How do I change it?

It is 10 ish here

Thanks for your help!

Cin
Or should I say "slow Cin"?
Old 08-12-2004, 10:16 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

wow, not too many posts yesterday. everybody must be busy little bees?

Hey Ruth - it's so good to see ya girlie! I'm so sorry life has been so stressful. How is your dear hubby doing these days? I hope that your doctor will be able to help you with the meds that you need to get thru this time. Sometimes we just cannot make it without the help of meds and thats ok girlie. please take care of yourself and give yourself a great big hug from me! I will be praying for you girlie!

Hey Cin - actually I did sleep late this morning I did not get home til 10 last nite and then was all wound up and couldn't sleep so I set my alarm for 6 and slept in this morning. so no exercise, but oh well. I see that you and your dh walked for 45 minutes yesterday morning - that's awesome! you go girl!

Oh guess what Cin - last night at the funeral home our dear sweet ww leader from years back showed up to visit the family. can you believe that! but my mawmaw and I, and my mom and aunt and a few cousins use to all go to ww and loved it and she was our ww leader for many years and knew the Queenan family well. She knew so many people there that it was almost funny. I laughed and asked her if she remembered what everyone weighed too. hehe

Hey Leenie - you sure have been busy lately! A vacation sounds great to me! let's go! that is so sweet of your family to throw a birthday party for you! I'm glad they are doing that! ENJOY!

Since I camped out at the funeral home yesterday, I'm gonna work til 2 and then all my guys are meeting me here and we will all go to the funeral, and then to the cemetry and then back to my PawPaw's house for awhile.

What's everybody up to today?

make it a good one!

hugs,
cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 08-12-2004 at 10:18 AM.
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 12:37 PM   #8  

Hi old friends! Ruthie, seeing you here brought a smile to my face, even if you are going through rough times! I'm sorry about Harry. Life just isn't fair!
Cathy, I've been thinking of your family so much. I hope that you feel my thoughts and prayers.

I've been really kinda quiet. Remember the lady who seems to have conquered cancer? I'm afraid the toll was too much for her poor old body. I hear that there might be a funeral soon. Again, life just isn't fair.

Been doing some sewing and this and that. I still haven't decided what color scheme I want for the house...all 3000 square feet of it. I can't believe that it is THAT big. Thanks Leenie for the ideas on colors. You have excellent taste. I should get started stripping woodwork. I can't use a heat gun cause this is OLD paint and probably contains lead. So I have to use that cr*ppy gel and scrape. Yucky!

Am feeling rather helpless these days concerning my DS and his family. He is an alcoholic and abuses drugs. His wife is an enabler who is becoming obsessive over crafts, of all things. The 14-year old GD seems okay so far, but the 13-year-old GD is in BIG trouble. She is fast becoming obese, tells lies, steals and has no concept of right and wrong. It's a nightmare and there is not a darn thing I can do about helping the kids. Nutty mother hates me. Drunken daddy is useless and gets belligerent if anyone tries to talk to him about the situation.

So...am off to find some lunch! I think I'll have a Lean Quisine and a cucumber salad!
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 02:00 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Hey Tippy!

great big ((((((((hugs)))))))))) from me to you!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 09:33 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 270/235/TBD

Height: 5'4

Small victories...

19 lbs down today
blood pressure 106/80 - the first normal reading in years!
my hair and nails are healthier - no idea of this is related to my new WOE but I am happy about either way!
ElisabethCK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2004, 10:46 PM   #11  

S/C/G: H178/S170/140/135

that's wonderful Elizabeth.. wtg!!

So sorry to hear about your grandmother Cathy *hugs... you were in my thoughts a lot and still are.

not too chatty tonight.. am really down.. son's potential roommate never showed up to get his forms for the townhouse they were going to get... tonight, son finally got hold of him and the jerk had already gotten another roommate and a place... and didn't have the decency to let our son know.... son is upset, but not too badly... me? my world caved in ... i am so upset i can't even cry.
JudoMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2004, 08:41 AM   #12  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Oh JudoMom, here's a big hug for you When one door closes another one opens, we just have to some how not focus on the closed door because then we will miss the one that is opening for us. HUGS !!!

Elisabeth WTG !!! YOU ROCK WOMAN !!! So tell us what you've been doing. Do tell do tell, we love success

Tippy, its so hard when things happen in your family and you feel like there's nothing you can do, so helpless. Thats an aweful feeling. Its hard but we must put things in Gods hands. I'll be praying for your family. Hey, don't worry about the colors, etc... whats gonna happen is when your just about ready to choose, your gonna see a piece of furniture or a curtain, or material that your gonna fall in love with and then you'll work around that color. Thats how it happens with me....well I do tend to favor blue and ruffly things.

Cathy, been thinking of you. Hope it went well yesterday hugs.