Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 08-10-2004, 08:24 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Red face Tuesday, August 10th Chat

Good Morning,

Got lots to do today, I'll be leaving early today to meet the tax assesser for my mom's home. Got some forms and stuff to fill out. She's got a nice job, she works one day a week.... sheesh lol.

I called my Dr. yesterday to get a new prescription b/c my cough is still driving me insane, and she never got back to me.... this secy' medical assistant did this to me before, she's such a bubble head. She'll call today and make up some excuse... I think its time to get a new doctor lol.

Time to get some coffee

TTYL

How's everyone today ?
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 10:37 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

Leenie - I'm so sorry you are still coughing. I sure hope you get another prescription today, and that you get over this soon. Hope all goes well with your mom and the tax assessor today!

I was up really late last night, so no exercise this morning.

My Maw Maw passed away last night around midnight. The parkinsons disease finally got her and kept the muscles in our throat from working correctly and she had been having problems swallowing and breathing. It got really bad again yesterday and they had to put her on oxygen and morphine and thought she would pass away in a few days, but she passed peacefully last night.

She has not been able to stand or walk for over a year and a half, but this morning she is running on Streets of Gold!

She has not been able to pick up a glass to get a drink of water for months, but this morning she is sitting with her Lord and feasting at His table!

"Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of His godly ones."
Psalm 116:15

I am fine, of course I will miss her dearly, but she has lived a long and full life and loved the Lord! Please remember my Paw Paw, along with my mom and her siblings, in your prayers.

I hope that everyone has a blessed day!

hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 11:03 AM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Oh Cathy, I'm so sorry to hear about your G'ma, but as you, I know she is in a glorious place - as the song goes, "I can only imagine," well now she know's. You were a wonderful granddaughter to her, I know she is thankful and proud of you. HUGS!!!! and PRAYERS !!!!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 11:07 AM   #4  

thanks Leenie! *smooch*
Old 08-10-2004, 12:03 PM   #5  
CIN

Good Morning Ladies!
Cathy.I am sorry too about the loss of your Grandmother here on Earth! I know you will miss her.but her discomfort and suffereing has ended which is always good to know. Grandmothers are so special. I was blessed to still have a Grandmother living when I turned 50! SHe died 2 days later. I have many wonderful and special memories of her as I know you must too!

What is going on with everyone else?

Leenie.sorry about that cough.I know it is so annoying!

BBL
Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 01:08 PM   #6  

Oh Cathy, please know that you and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers! I know that you will miss her but just imagine the things she is seeing now. The great glories that await us all. God bless!

Nothing much to mention here in Wisconsin. It's really cold, cloudy and windy. I was upstairs do some sewing. Now I just finished throwing together some chili for tonight and Thursday. Next I'm making some tostada filling for tomorrows evening meal. Am whipping out emails taking care of the last minute details of the Ordination on Sunday at our church. Feeling fine,BTW. Slept like a rock last night.

Love and hugs to all my old friends and new ones too!
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2004, 03:27 PM   #7  

thanks Cin & Tippy *smooch*
yes lots of good memories.

hugs!
Old 08-11-2004, 03:04 AM   #8  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hello Ladies...

Cathyxxx - *great big hugz* I don't think anyone could have said it better than you did in your first post. She may have been immobile in this life, but she's regained new life and new freedom.

Leenie - I've got annoying cough as well... asthmatc cough grrrr... I need to go get another nebulizer treatment. Gonna have to wait for fall session to start up... I'm not covered in summer because I'm not registered for classes. Well I am but I have to pay $40 for visit andthe cost of the meds... cannot afford right now... I know that sounds bad... but if I'm in distress I know where the ER is...

Tommorrow is house cleaning day... I told the kid last week about the water parrk... so we are going on Thursday... I still need to go shopping for a swim suit heheh, and so we are cleaning up the house tommorrow

I hope everyone is doing well... prayers and warm wishes to Cathy...

Take care...
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote