Psalm 91:9-11

Location: I am from 29 Palms, California... but now live in Northeast, Ohio

S/C/G: SW-245.5/CW-209/GW-170

Height: 5'5"

Smile ♥ Christian Encouragers #207 ♥

WELCOME!
You've found a great place to come and vent,
share or ask for prayer support This is a great
group who will be very encouraging, caring and loving...
and anyone is welcome to join! So pull up
your chair with a cup of tea or coffee & enjoy

*~*~*

A Servant's Prayer

Jesus, MY Jesus... How marvelous your ways...
Far more splendid than my mind can envision. What an
honor to be chosen by you. A lowly child I am, but empowered
by the Holy Spirit to fulfill the great hope to which you have
called me. I give myself totally to you, Lord. Take my imperfect
heart and make it perfect. Peel away the hardness. Close the doors
I have opened to the temptations of this world. Gently remove the
roots of painful memories, sins, doubts and fears. Discard anything
that separates me from you. Lord, fill the emptiness with the light of
your love that I might be a beacon calling the lost back to you.

To love as you love...
To serve as you serve...
To heal as you heal...
To forgive as you forgive...
always mindful of my nothingness while doing
great and marvelous things in you name and for
you glory. This I pray, Jesus, in YOUR name.
Amen

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 08-15-2005, 01:51 PM   #2  
Walking Off The Pounds

Question Good Monday . . . I think. . .

Hi everyone, boy the weekends sure do fly by, is it me or does the summer seem to be going really fast? I think I'm going to take the next couple of days off with DD before she goes back to school on Friday, probably just hang-out at the house but at least we'll be able to spend some time together.

michele - good to hear you had a nice dinner with Miguel. Yes, there are a few gentlemen still out there but they are hard to find. We'll keep our fingers crossed on that second date. . . keep us posted. I've never had creme brulee but sounds good! Dessert ALWAYS sounds good! Not feeling well again, have you not been taking care of yourself? Get you some rest and feel better soon, okay?

marykay - Please send us some of your rain! Temperatures here have cooled down some - just 90 now - heard we're in the worst drought in this area since '96, lots of people have lost their gardens and my grass is now brown, - the upside, I don't have to mow!

myisha - sorry to hear about the computer problems, seems like something is always going wrong. I think mine has some kind of bug or virus or something, I have to run the anti-virus every day and still is re-setting all the display, moving icons, etc. Guess I'll have to call a tech. . . Sorry I missed Channon the Today Show, I usually watch most of it every day but somehow I missed it. So glad to hear she's doing so well - PTL! Looking forward to pics when you can. . .

wilma - Holidays for two weeks - YEAH. I know you'll enjoy your much needed time off but take some time for you too (and us too if you can), otherwise we'll sure miss you but just ENJOY! So glad to hear things are smoothing out at work - - it is so hard to keep going in day after day when there's problems.

EZ - Glad to hear Angie's on her way home, (YEAH!) prayers for safe travel. Good to hear Ryan has a job and hard at it today, guess the rest of the clan doesn't go back until next week??? Amanda will find the 'right' job too, sometimes just takes some patience but I know she's got a lot of good leads. Enjoyed your story on your Grandma and her friend. Sometimes the best is just a good friend.

Okay, now I have a question for you guys, need your opinion: Fred acts like he's had a great day/evening/whatever, then later when we talk he'll say what a great day we had and then says stuff like 'I'm sorry I keep bothering you, I know you don't want to be around me' and 'you don't feel the way I do' (even though he says he just wants to be best friends) and has more or less said that I make a point not to be home so he can't come by (which has never happened). He also says stuff like 'well you were suppose to call and didn't, so I had to call you' (this was 9:45 p.m. and no mention was said 'when' to call, just 'tonight'). Is he being moody? Possessive? Too co-dependent? Or am I just reading too much into this?

He says he's bored and nothing to do, so I think maybe he's relying on me to fill his time, yet he knows and understands that I am quite busy, especially being a single-working mom with my 13yo DD in tow. . . I don't know, just kinda gets frustrating. . . any ideas/comments/thoughts? Would love some input, maybe you have had similar situations??? Should I just tell him to cool it for a while? - Margie
Old 08-15-2005, 01:57 PM   #3  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Margie~I think he's pining for you. He's waiting for you to realize that you want something more with him. That's what it sounds like to me anyway. And i'm not saying you should or shouldn't realize it. Maybe you only see you two as friends, which is fine, if you are both on the same page, or maybe he's thinking something different than you are. Just be clear about how you feel, what you see in the future, if anything for you two. If you've been clear, maybe he is too dependent on you. It's complicated, i'm sure. But i still think if you are honest with how you feel, you can't go wrong. BTW, i think you have to put an [IMG] in front of your signature jpg and an [/img] after it and your signature will show correctly instead of the link. FYI
Old 08-15-2005, 02:10 PM   #4  
Walking Off The Pounds

Unhappy Computer for dummies 101 . . .

Okay, as you've probably guessed, I'm not real computer oriented. . . still can't get the graphic to come up right. . . . help. . . .
Old 08-15-2005, 02:29 PM   #5  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

um lets see, it should read like this:

[IMG]www.photobucket.com/albums/v242/SunnyD57/Sigs/Sigs-2/MARGIE3.jpg[/img]

try that...
Old 08-15-2005, 02:37 PM   #6  

Smile

You know something my friends... I have found that since I am feeling better and able to do more that I am much busier these days. It's a great thing, but I so miss my time with you all!! I don't think that I will be able to log-in daily as I use to, but I will do my very best to touch base with you all a few times a week, okay.

Our friend Jim is home now and recovering well - *Thank-you* all so very much for keeping him in prayer!! He was sent for more evaluation after the hospital released him - he is not only an alcoholic, but he looks to have epilepsy as well (all things we did not know about him). So he is still under Drs care for these things and for heart problems he's had in the past, but recovering well. He will not be permitted to drive again - that we are aware of.

As for Joe & I it's been a flurry of activities one after another this year. Right now, Joe & I are trying to go through all our belongings and assess what we want to keep and what goes. And believe me... that is allot of work!!! We have been working on it now since June and still haven't gotten nearly what we want to get done - done! Everytime we think we'll have a weekend that we can work on it together - we had to be places and never did a thing at home Weekdays are shot cuz we have so much going on during the week & week-nights... we are so hoping that this month will quiet down a bit.

Joe & I had our Dental appointment and got our cleaning and ck-ups - all good! And then I had my Complete Physical (Mon - Aug 8th) and all my physical & blood-work yielded great results!!! My BP is only 110/76 (thumbs up!) & my Cholesterol was 226 ( a bit high - it should be less then 200), but Doc said no worries -my HDL (the good stuff) is --- drum roll pleazzzzzz...--- 94!! (any # 40 or above is great) and my LDL is 101 (any # 130 or less is good). I have not gained any more weight... so far just maintained what I have listed on my graph but, I am like so healthy (valley girl talk )! Yeah!! The Dr. has told me that the Premrin I am still on bogs down my wt-loss efforts, but that it never hurts to watch my diet and walk each day for 30 min or more. I also had my mammogram done and got an all clear there as well The next thing on my list is the Consultation (set for Tues - Aug 23rd @ 1pm) for a Colonoscopy that I will be having done (I will set a date after the consultation) - I am so not looking forward to this and will be soooooo glad when I have done it and it leads to great results! Once I know that my insides are free of any issues I can stop stressin' over it. What I do know is that all the changes I have made with a healthier diet, exercise (at least 35 min a day) and the vitamins I am on are working. Joe's had his BP checked and it's still normal and he is doing well - so the walking he does with me is really helping him allot! He goes for his physical in Dec/2005. The only thing left to be done are our eyes... they are a changin' luv getting older - NOT!!!

Also, so much sadness here with all the Marine's lost - many are from Ohio. Joe visited the site where many posted their support and thoughts for them and he said it was just the saddest place to be... he took a few pics that I will post as soon as I downsize the. I cannot imagine the loss that these families are experiencing!

*~*~*

Michele,
*TY* so much for your prayers for Jim. He is progressing, but it would help if he'd watch his drinking habits

Sounds like you had a nice date over the weekend

I simply luv your new avatar... adorable!! You are doing such a wonderful job with your wt-loss!!! Congrats sweetz!!! I am so very happy for you! I hope that you have gotten a before pic so that when you reach your goal you can see how far you have come Great BP!! Woo Hoo and

How is your dear friend Charlie doing these days? Did you finally meet up? How was your visit with your friends passing through? Hope you all had a good time!

Gary & Angie,
You are too funny!!! I am sooo sorry I never made it back on Tuesday as I promised I would. We had company here for a few days and then I had to clean up from them and then.... ... Buutttt.... Here I am Now you STOP scolding!!! I try my best to post !! I haven't even lurked... wish I had - cuz now I am trying to catch up from all the way back to the beginning of July! But will try to do better, okay. I honestly don't know where the time goes! And then when I do have time in the evenings I am pooped!! I made it a point to get all my household chores that I usually do on Monday done yesterday, so I could spend the time I needed to catch up with my reading and posting here

*TY* for your prayers... I think you are right about Jim and his relationship with his son. We have found out that Jim is an alcoholic & has issues to work on still... it's never too late - he is only 57 yo.

I laughed so hard when I saw that picture of your pups in the car ready to go with you to CA.!!! What a GREAT shot!!!! So are you in CA. right now with Ron?? And Angie & pups are in WA.? How long will you be separated? I don't know how you do it - Joe & I sure don't take to separations kindly as I am sure you two don't either. I am so glad that you made the trip safely You will so miss your furry kids! Will it be long before Angie and the pups join you again? Okay... I just read one of your last posts and see that Angie is now home in CA. with you - so you the wife and your furry kids are all together again - yeah

Angie, GOOD JOB getting out the INK!! And the pictures that you posted July 19th of the trails you walk each day are beautiful!! Just beautiful!! I wish we had something like that close by the house. Joe & I just walk in the mobile home park we live in right now. The Parks are just loaded with buggies right now... And the pics of the pups on July 21st with your very green lawn, just super to see! Your furry kids sure have gotten big and Beautiful!!!! And what a nice BIG yard for them to play about in And the pics you posted of your community park (July 24th) is just gorgeous!! In all your pics the sky is SOOOO BLUE!!! I am feelin' a bit of envy here - can you tell

Is the weather in Wa. pretty consistent? I bet it sure is nice to live in a place where you can go outdoors or open your house up w/o much humidity. Our humidity levels have been so high here most of the summer you feel like you are in a sauna the moment you step out the door. I'll go work in my yard for a few hours and come in absolutely drenched!!! I am very thankful for AC!!!!!

Thanks Gary for the movie review on *C & C Factory* --- we still haven't seen it yet though Just haven't had much time lately. We just rented 2 movies for the first time in weeks *Shall We Dance* with Richard Gere and Jennifer Lopez... that was a really good movie - I'd give it about a 7 out of 10 & *Hide & Seek* with Dakota Fanning - scary! But good... an 8 out of 10.

You were saying that the floors are harder to care for then a carpet with animals --- my mother said the same thing! She says she has to sweep up several times a day with the hardwood floors, where she didn't with carpets... it's making me rethink my flooring with my 3 boys and their shedding! As far as a basement I just wondered cuz my Joe would love to have one for a workshop. Basements are popular here because of the weather too... you may not need them as much there...

Rachel,
I am so glad you like the new siggy - she really seem to suit you! I just had to ask for her when I saw her. *Wonderful* new about your GPA!! I hope that all is still going well with you sweetz. STOP IN SOON!!

Wilma,
*TY* so much for your prayers too... you all are such special people to me and I too have missed you! It sure sounds like you life has been rather full as well, between work and weddings! I am amazed at the Weddings we've had this year! Not to mention the showers that come before! We were suppose to go to another party this evening, but declined with my bum leg still bothering me. This summer so far has been FILLED with parties of one kind or another Not that get-together's aren't FUN, but you do need a break in there somewhere, ya know...

I will say some special prayers for your youngest son and his health issues... I am so sorry to hear that he is having such a hard time. WoW! He has to wait till October?!

And is that WEDDING coming up real soon!!!??? Have you gotten everything all set to go and are just waiting for the BIG DAY for your DS? Prayers!!

Lori in IL,
Sounds like Abbi had a great time at the Bible Camp!!! Did you have a hard time bringing her home? And now I read she is at GS Camp - fun!! Are you children as excited about going back to school as you are I luv shopping at *Target* --- for any reason My girlfriend in totally opposite of you - she is going through a very hard time with BOTH her kids leaving this year - her baby going to college (leaving Aug. 27th) & her oldest just left for Long Beach, Ca. 2 weeks ago for a year - she is a novice (becoming a Catholic Nun).

I am so GALD that the bank error's got cleared up - that would be a bummer to wake up to!!!

Klynntx,
I am so sorry to hear of your cousin Jack's passing... be assured that he is with our Lord today and is whole and happy. You have my sympathies sweetz. I will definitely keep you parents in my prayers! My father has adult onset diabetes as well and is having a difficult time with it, but is managing - prayers for your dear mother.

Amanda,
I am holding you in prayer that you find a job and a place to live real soon my dear!! What are you doing in the meantime?? Where are you living??

Sprout,
It's wonderful to see you back and posting again... thinking of you sweetz and hope that you do know that you are always in my thoughts and prayers Special prayers for Brennan, I pray that he came through his surgery okay. And CONGRATS on your 11 lbs down!! How cool is that Keep up the great work!!!

Margie B,
Just as you put the CODE in for the FONT you have to put the code in for the graphics using the [IMG] code ---- with the URL address here --- [/IMG] Do you need me to send the directions again sweetz?

I *TY* also for all your prayers for Jim. So good to see that you are still walking sweetz... I got in 27.25 miles in for JULY but won't get in as much for AUGUST. I agree - it is so hard this time of year with this humidity!! Even at 5:30 in the morning it's overwhelming!!! I was walking everyday (1 mile) up till last week... I injured my left leg (it's my bad leg from the car accident I was in -1976) I began wearing my orthodics again (had not in years) and in doing so the deep muscles and tendons readjusted and caused me allot of pain!!! I wore them too long on the first day. Today is the first day since Tuesday last week that I have felt somewhat normal again. I could NOT bare any wt. on the leg at all for the first 3 days! Totally on my backside and cried each time I had to use the potty - not fun. It sure makes you appreciate your leg health when you have it back!! I hope to go out in the morning for a short walk --- we have only 7 miles in for August so far - not much at all, I'm sorry to say

Yummm does your Blackberry Jelly ever sound delish!!! I use to can and make preserves, but just don't have the storage I need for it now. I bet it's mighty hot for that right now - even with the AC! Good for you

MKay,
It's good to see you pop in, but sweetz I haven't been around much this summer either - I am sorry to say. Gonna try to pop in more, will you too How are YOU!? And how is hubby doing these days?

Sue,
Where are you kiddo!??? How did your trip to China go? I pray that you are enjoying that baby niece of yours & all went well

Myisha,
It's so good to hear that not only did you have a great trip to Africa, but that you lost 6 lbs to boot!! Awesome!!!! I see that many are anxious to view your pics of Africa, as I know that I am looking forward to seeing your pictures!! Do come back soon How is baby Channon doing these days? Enjoying being home with her family I pray. She was in OHIO??? For what, may I ask? A check-up at our children's hospital here... it is a good one

I have a couple more siggy's for you sweetz!!! I will PM them to you just as soon as I am able - so keep a look out for it. I think you are gonna luv them!!!! I see you are wearing the one I left you, but I KNOW you will like these better Enjoy!

Teel,
You still on vacation sweetz? I do hope that this post finds you doing well and that you had a good vacation.

Take Care my friends... *Hello's* out there
to everyone else!! *Jenni - Sami - Sherry - Virginia -
Jackay - Lynn - Zoe - Christy - Andrea - Gina -
Michelle(Azulfire) - Candy - Deb(garsony) - Lori & Chris*
Do come back as soon as you are able to

*Smiles*

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 08-15-2005, 02:44 PM   #7  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Sunny~So happy to see you back. I wasn't able to read your entire post, but wanted to tell you that my friends from CA and I had a great time together. It was so good to see her and hubby and to meet her adorable kids.

On a bad/sad note, my special pastor friend Charlie has disappeared. Haven't heard a thing from him in about a month probably. He was suppose to be here Aug. 9 for a pastor's convention, if he came, he made no attempt to meet me. I'm very disappointed and i don't know what to think. I can only pray for him. I hope he didn't end up in the hospital again, but i don't know what to think.

Last edited by Mitchypoo; 08-15-2005 at 05:48 PM.
Old 08-15-2005, 05:46 PM   #8  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

S/C/G: 201/186/180

Height: 6'

Smile Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HI GALS

Well ANGIE called me a couple of hours ago to say she was home...I hurried home from work since I haven't seen my DOGS in 22 days! OH, and my beautiful wife . The dogs are so funny snooping through their "old neighborhood"...they haven't been home since June 22. They are back to normal now...takes them way less time than us does't it?. Angie is up setting up her computer so I thought I would check in and say hi.

DONNA Glad to see you back! Hope to "NOT" see you too much either! Seems to be good for your health to STAY AWAY FROM US!

MARGIEFred sounds "needy/clingy"...not a good thing....this may pass...or not!...not sure how long he has been alone...as long as you are clear with him on your intentions...as you seem to be...If I was you, I would set him down and tell him once and for all that #1 You enjoy him as a friend at the moment...be clear that it "MIGHT" lead to something deeper but right now there "are no feelings for that" #2 You have a daughter to take care of and are busy with her as a mom #3 If he continues to say things like "you make a point to not be around when he calls" and "he is bothering you"...that you will send him down the road because that really is damn annoying and childish! You are not his mommy ...NOW, aren't you glad you asked for MY advice?

As far as Amanda goes...she has a job...graduated college in June and now she is a reasearch anaylst for the company she did her honors project for school for...has a signed contract for a year...she is researching colleges for Grad school...for next year....if she stays with this company they will pay $$$ towards grad school for her...she isn't sure just yet what to do.

Well, Angie is all set up with her computer...gotta go help her unpack some things then catch up on....
Old 08-15-2005, 06:20 PM   #9  
Quit counting at 45!

Hi Everyone!

I am on my first day of holidays and I've been busy. I have my fridge and oven cleaned and ready for all the activity this week. We're going to spend the first few days cleaning and baking and then we'll hopefully be able to relax a bit when our guests come. They start arriving on Thursday. My 2 sisters will be a big help and it'll be fun doing things with them.

I finally got to see my doctor today. She wanted me in to check my blood pressure. It was normal again. I am so thankful the D.A.S.H. eating plan is working for me and I don't have to go on medication. AND...according to her records I've lost 30 lbs. since I first saw her. That's in the past 3 years. It feels wonderful to be able to have my health in order and to be able to feel so good.

SunnyD: It's so good to have you back. Even if you can't post as much as we would like we still look forward to your posts. I'm so glad you're feeling so good that you can do all the things you want to.

Margie: It sounds to me like Fred is a little insecure in his relationship with you. He knows how he feels about you but isn't sure how you feel. You have to do what is best for you in your relationships.

Michele: I'm sorry about your pastor friend. It's discouraging when you think someone is going to get in touch with you and they don't. Just remember that you're a very special person and that you have lots to offer these guys. They must be blind if they don't see it. Keep us posted on how things go with Miguel.

Gary: I'm glad to see that your family is together again. I don't know how some couples do it - spending so much time apart from each other. On the other hand, that might be why they stay married!! I for one love to spend time with my DH. We're actually looking forward to when our kids are out of the house (just not too far away!) and we can spend more time doing things we love. He was gone all last week for work and I found it difficult even though it happens on a regular basis. We work well together and love doing things together. It sounds to me like you and Angie have a relationship like that too. We have a lot to be thankful for.
Old 08-15-2005, 06:29 PM   #10  
Queen of Quite A Lot!

Thanks Wilma, you are so sweet.
Old 08-16-2005, 11:39 AM   #11  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Cool Tuesday

HI GALS

Well, everything is back to normal in my house.. ! Reba and Rylee are barking at everyone that walk by the house...I guess it is their way of letting the neighbors know they are back .

Although I missed my dogs, after three weeks...and my wife ...I sure realized quickly how much work these mutts are!

ANGIE and I made up for lost time last night She watched the DVD The Wedding Date and while I rubbed her tired (from driving) back...it was a win/win situation!

Well, our local Little League team...RBV...will be playing in the Little League World Series starting this week-end...they will have 3 games on ESPN in our area..not sure if that is in all areas...Sat. at noon PST, late Sun. then Tues. evening. They will be representing and wearing WEST uniforms.

MICHELE ~ I am sorry your pastor friend didn't make contact! I think that is the worst!!! when you expect to hear or see someone, then they just "forget"....I really tried hard not to lead anyone on when I dated...although...trying to "not be mean"...there were times when the girl would ask if we would see each other again and I would say something like...trying to be "nice"...oh, I'm not sure, we'll see...a couple of times I got a call later and they said .. "You said you would call me"....well, not really...sorry. I know that wasn't the case here...I was just trying to say that sometimes things get mixed up even when you try to give the correct message to the other person. Hope things work out with Miguel, sounds like a keeper at the moment.

GRAPHICGODDESS ~ i am so glad to see you have added "stuff" to your life! Sounds like a healthy dr. appt. for you When i gave blood last friday the gal said my BP was borderline high...this concerns me a little because they ALWAYS have said that my BP was excellent, and I give blood at least 4 times a year, plus my annual physical...guess I will have to keep an eye on that. As far as your "probe" goes...all I can say is mine was fine..the most unpleasant was the prep work...that is, if your procedure and mine are the same.
As you may have read, Angie and I watched the Wedding Date DVD...pretty good. My neice works for a video distributor so she brought it home last week...before they go to the stores.

BE BACK~~ Taking Ron to tennis...
Old 08-16-2005, 01:09 PM   #12  

Smile

Was my post too long to read --- sorry!!! I wanted to catch up, but if I told you all everything we've been up to lately - I'd either bore you silly or bore you silly!! Looks like I bored you silly!!

*~*~*

Michele...
*TY* sweetz... it's good to be back I too a sorry to hear about your pastor friend, Charlie. I do hope that he is okay. I agree with Wilma, if it's meant to be it will happen. Just enjoy life from day to day and allow God to handle the tough stuff

Gary...
you are a real commode-ian (gotta flush that one down)... I don't STAY away on purpose! You had better be joking I do know you are... just gotta pull your leg a bit Do you realize that this month I will have been with you all for 2 years!! Happy 3fck's anniversary to me We are having some Beautiful weather here again today!!!! WoW - 2 days in a row!! Joe & I went out last night after dinner and weeded our very weedy gardens!! With all the heat and humidity we've had I have not gone out to do that lately and now it looks so much better! So today I am taking it easy and playing on the puter for a bit

I am so glad to hear that ANGIE & the pups made it home safe and sound... I bet that your travelling costs are up there with the GAS prices we are dealing with today I am so glad that Joe does not have to pay for the gas in his work-truck. As for the pups barking - wanna bet that is what they ARE doing!!! They want the world of dogs to know that *Reba and Rylee* are back in the neighborhood!!

As for your BP... that's what Joe's was... borderline high. Joe did several things to lower his BP ---> 1) he lowered his salt intake quite a bit (watch those processed foods!!) ---> 2) added walking with me in the mornings ---> 3) he began taking Calcium(500mg ea) 3x a day (read that it helps lower the BP!) & ---> 4) SLEEP! At least 7-9 hours of sound sleep - when Joe has a bad night, his BP is higher in the mornings.... and just making those changes has made a big difference for him!! *Luck*

About my test coming up --- yeah, it's the same one... and that's what my mother told me. The worse part was the prep part... just wish it were done already!

I haven't heard about that movie *The Wedding Date* who's in it? Did you like it??

Margie...
I have a tendency to think that Fred is a bit confused as well, but I am a little hesitant to say anything that may slant the way you see Fred. I cannot feel free to say much w/o knowing anything about the man. He does sound lonely to me... I will keep you in my prayers about the matter, okay. All I do know is that when I met Joe, I KNEW! There wasn't a doubt in my mind... he just fit! I felt like I had a *best friend* for life in just a few weeks after I met him. You will know too sweetie... In the meantime just enjoy your life... (((Margie)))

Wilma...
It's always wonderful to see you too!!! Sounds like the FUN begins!!!! Are you pretty excited & happy about the wedding? I do hope you will be able to fully enjoy your time off and the friends and family you will be reunited with during this time. Just take it all in a moment at a time... WoW! Cannot believe that his wedding is already here!

Wonderful NEWS about your BP!!! My sis-in-law is using the D.A.S.H. program as well and now will not have to go on meds to lower her BP! Her last Dr visit they were gonna put her on meds and she asked to wait till she tired the program - and this visit they told her she was back into the normal range and will not need the meds

Later... *Smiles*
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Old 08-16-2005, 08:17 PM   #13  
I'M A YOGA WIDOWER!

Default Again

Finally made it back.

DONNA ~ The Wedding Story stars Debra Messing (Will & Grace) and Dermot Mulroney (Must Love Dogs)...Angie says he is quite the HUNK!! Angie says it is a good chick flick rental....I enjoyed what I saw of it...a nice movie. Michael Buble also has his hit song, Going Home in it.Thanks for the BP tips.

WILMA~ Great news on the BP...see above for mine! Way cool that you are getting needed chores done and still will have time to relax with the guests! I KNOW you are very deserving of this vacation after the last few months of work! In fact I think a nice raise is due ...let me speak to your boss
As far as being away from Angie..well, several times a year she goes to her mom's for 3 days...the first day is GREAT...the second day I miss her...but...I'm OK with it...the third day~~~GET YOUR BUTT HOME!! I sure missed her these last 3 weeks...but I did have my daughter, son, neice, nephew (some of the time), my daughter's friend and my daughter's boyfriend here almost all the evenings to ???keep me company??? Have a great time the rest of your time off...don't come visit us...unless ya just got up early and are relaxing by the computer with your

Well, I think I am caught up...Have I made a taco casserole and it is cooking in the oven...Angie is having a green apple martini ...neice~ Summer just got home from work, son~Ryan just walked in from work and daughter~ Amanda expected from work in 15 minutes....going to go enjoy my family!!

Have a great evening ladies!!........Prayers, Gary

Last edited by EZMONEY; 08-17-2005 at 09:36 AM.
Old 08-17-2005, 09:53 AM   #14  

Default G'Moinin

Wednesday and only 2 working days left until the weekend!

Margie...Hmmmm...I used to be that way as well with guys I had relationships with. Somewhat insecure with not only the relationship but with himself as well. It's hard to see and be with someone who has an agenda. Apparently, he may not. I had to "get" an agenda for myself and it did help with the insecurities and in the same turn, helped me realize that I'm ok and don't "need" someone else to fill my time. Yes, God helps in that area of my life.

Michele...Pastor call yet? I'm going to get a body massage in Oct. I'm going to treat myself when g is gone hunting for 10 days.

Sunny...are you downsizing your "stuff" for a reason?

EZ...I'm glad that Angie's home and it tickled me to think that you rushed home from work excited to see them. She's blessed!

Back to work for me.
Old 08-17-2005, 10:09 AM   #15  

Smile

MKay,
Are you talking about all the cleaning out we are doing?? If so... just because we have tooo much is all and want to clear out what we don't use or need any longer... It's good to see you pop in!!

Gary,
I remember seeing the trailers for *The Wedding Story* now that you told me about it --- something for me to rent this (quiet) weekend coming up

You know... I have never had anyone else but Joe in my life... so when you put it that way, I can understand that it wouldn't be quite the same. You have so many in your family to keep your mind busy. I know that you still miss Angie, but it's easier to go through when there are so many in the house to distract you I am just glad for you all that everyone is all together again

Hope you had an enjoyable evening...

Hope that everyone else is doing well
and enjoying your summer!! We are having some
BEAUTIFUL weather here in Ohio this week!!!

*Smiles*
<><

*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Closed Thread