Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 08-04-2004, 09:36 AM   #1  
CIN

Default August 4th

Hi Gals
I dont know if this is the correct way to open up the daily thread BUT I will trty since I didnt see it yet!

Started walking again today.....boy is it already HOT out there !

Leens...hope you are starting to feel better.

Later taters
Cin
CIN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 09:38 AM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning Ladies

Thanks Cin, that makes 2 of us

Gotta make this quick, the big boss is here today OY!!

I''m thinking about you all
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 10:14 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

Cin - sure looks good to me! girlie, I am so glad you are feeling well enough to walk! Just make sure you don't over do it. That heat is something else!

Leenie - hope you are feeling better! tell the big boss I said to "be nice".

I didn't sleep much last night. Bad dreams and lots on my mind I guess, so no exercise this morning. Sure would be nice sometimes to just set your head on the night stand so you could get a break from thinking so much huh! hehe

Gonna pick up my car later today. The new a/c compressor costs $700 so I'm hoping that I have about $700 worth of new a/c in my car! It is hot as heck in Louisiana!

Hope everybody has a blessed day!

hugs,
Cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 11:19 AM   #4  

Cathy what are you fretting about......it seems as though you have a lot on your mind....it doesn't help when you have to hand over that kind of money for car repairs.......did hubby hear anything about the grass account he may lose.

Hi Leens...

Hi Cin......stay cool girl!

Slept on our bed last night....felt like I was in a hotel....unfamiliar...hubby slept through the night for the first time in weeks.......love my new linens.....

I have my neices over.....gonna go do something fun with them.....

Have a great day!

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 06:37 PM   #5  

Height: 5 ft 8

Hi Guys,
Baking hot here too-humid & stormy but not raining. I am envying all those new beds and all that new bed linen. On a hot night a new bed and crisp sheets helps the zzzzs no end.
Too hot for me to hit the gym, plus with three kids here (not including DH) it's just too hectic BUT did manage a swim. I just hope one day I'll be able to be as happy in the bit walking from changing room to pool as I am once I get my body under the water.
I'm supposed to be working now so will love you and leave you. Again, not sure how the diet went today, I MUST start writing it down but I never seem to get round to it.Worryingly the ice cream maker is churning away in the kitchen as I write, although it's a low fat recipe with sweetener instead of sugar but it's still chocolate...
farawayshore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2004, 07:21 PM   #6  

Hi everyone

I have been busy this week.....getting ready to go back east to visit family.....doing laundry & cleaning.

I am leaving tomorrow morning on my trip.....am all packed....ready to go.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2004, 03:39 AM   #7  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hello Ladies!

April - Have a safe trip!

I had a busy day wooohooo! I did some studying for m exam. Its this Saturday, and my goodness, I'm really nervous. The practice tests that came with my study book are really hard. I didn't think it was going to be such a big deal... cept maybe the writing part, because I'm a slow writer and it's a 4 hour test with 2 other subject areas and you have to write 2 essays for the writing test. I'm really nervous and stressing out... the funny thing is, whenI stress out, I pig out. However, I've been able to control myself, which is a MAJOR suprise. I guess I won't have an excuse the next time I stress out and pig out hehehe... but yes, it's this saturday...

The kid is feeling MUCH better. The antibiotics really worked fast, and the rash from the scarlet fever is slower going away as well. Course it still itches. We put some anti-itch lotion on it and she feels better. I'm feeling much better as well. Still got the sniffles, but I think that's because of allergies. So far so good for James, he hasn't come down with anything yet. He just might get lucky, but I won't open my mouth anymore, I might jinx him hehehe...

I'm off to bed, I just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone. HELLO!!! and Good Night...

Sweet Dreams...
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote