Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 05-20-2004, 09:20 AM   #16  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Today I love that I am healthy. I love my nails b/c they are painted a pretty dusty mauve. I love that my DD said she loved me b/4 I left for work

I love that I'm doing pretty well eating and I feel good.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2004, 10:07 AM   #17  
Losin It For GOOD!

I love that I have exercised 2 days in a row without one moment of "resistance", I love that I ate on program yesterday, and I love that my hubby was extra snuggly last night which he hasn't been in a long time.
BA99TJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 12:18 PM   #18  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

I thought I'd bump this back up to the top since it's been a few days since we posted on this one.

What do I like about myself today? My teeth are a little whiter. I've just finished my first box of Crest Whitening Strips and they have helped.

What have I done today to feel better? I got up early and did a 45 minute WATP 3 mile tape before getting ready for work! Boy do I feel great!

next?
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 12:34 PM   #19  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Thanks Cathy,

Today I like that I've made it into work
Its my sister's birthday and I will see her after work.
Everyone is healthy and happy.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2004, 02:18 PM   #20  

Talking I like that.............

I was up and showered before 0730 even though I worked an evening last night and usually drag my butt in the morning after getting the kids off to school...........

I had my first and only mammogram today and it wasn't so bad.......and it was not due to a suspected CA

I got my lab work drawn today that I have been putting off for weeks 'cause I'm just like that

My hubby called me this morning to see how my morning was going even though last night he admitted he dreads calling me in the morning as I am usually dragging my butt these days.....and I was out and about to boot~

I arranged a play date for my dd 6 as she is so bored in the afternoons now after kindergarden.

Yes I do like all that!

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote