Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 04-30-2004, 08:54 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Talking Friday Chat - April 30th

Good Morning and Good By To THe Month Of April Whoooooosh !!!!

How's everyone today, yeah here comes the weekend

Will settle down soon here, can't wait.

Talk to you later, I'll be peaking in.

LOVE YOU !!
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 09:17 AM   #2  
Rattie Lover

Good Morning!!!
Noodles913 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 09:44 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

GOOD MORNING GANG!

It must be busy all over the world today! I'm running - payroll, phones, work and such, teenagers - and all that jazz!

Just wanted to say good morning and hope to be back later.

Hope everybody has a great day!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 10:10 AM   #4  

Default Good morning!

Hey room!

A little draggy this am........got home after midnight last night from work and then watched Survivor and CSI on tape.....silly me! I did fast forward the challenges and the commericials but still it took just over an hour to watch. Got to sleep after 130 am and up at 645! YAWN

Going to school today to help with lunch sales.

I am off for 4 days! Hooray! I really need it and so does my family. DD 12 is being confirmed with over one hundred other children on Sunday......instead of making a big meal we are going out for dinner after....just a small intimate gathering. Tomorrow brow wax for dd 12, all my spring lawn care, playdate for dd6 and maybe clean out the garage.

Hope all is well with you all. I'll check back later.

Eliz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 11:18 AM   #5  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz321

...watched Survivor and CSI on tape.....silly me!
Sniffles..did ya cry like I did?? I always cry on the episodes when the families get flown in to visit!!! My hubby just looks at me and goes "Angel...it's a TV SHOW!!! Hello?!" Ugh... men.
Old 04-30-2004, 12:59 PM   #6  

Noodles but didn't you tell him that it is real life!

LOL Liz
liz321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 01:24 PM   #7  
Oooo Silly Me!

Morning Ladies...

I'll be getting my second class today. I work with another Lady on Tuesday and Thursdays in the morning. So I will be working the same class with her. However, on Wednesday and Fridays I work afternoons, which means when I come in, she's going out. She advised me to talk with the boss about this class. She thinks the boss placed me in there because I would have her (the other Instructional Asst) with me. However, because of my split schedule, she may have forgotten I work afternoons. The other Asst. told me to ask the boss if she still wants me being there in that class alone. Sorta scary... I guess I'll find out today if I'm going to still go to that class, or if I'll be re-shuffled with another teacher. Eeek!

Aprill - About when to weigh self. I'll start weighing self when I get up in the morning. That sounds like a good idea.

Heres a dilemma for you. I get on the scale and of course I get weighed, HOWEVER, I gotta bend forward to see the scale over my belly ... so then the scale moves and shifts as I shift to see what's going on down there.

Liz- congrats on the dd's confirmation! I think I got mine when I was 14 or 15. I wsa still living in Ohio at the time. Hmmm I even remember my Confirmation name... Angela. I just can't remember what the virtues were.

Sue...
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 02:46 PM   #8  

Good morning everyone

It's a beautiful day here....warm & sunny....DH & I sat out on the deck to have our coffee....it was a bit cooler...then....I covered my legs & feet with an afgan.

Sue.....about weighing yourself first thing in the morning....first you need to be naked. Here is what I do....I get on the scale....count to 10 in my head.....then look down....at the numbers....it works for me....I also have to bend over my belly.....lol.....I have a digital scale.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 04:31 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Hey Gang!

I'm still running, but getting ready to run out of here and on the road for errands and then home. I'm hoping to not be running tomorrow. What's everybody got planned for the weekend?

Liz - we are hooked on Survivor at our house. :-)

Flowerstorm - have a blast at the Lord of the Dance this weekend! I hope ya'll have a great time!

April - I hope I can sit on my front porch in the morning and enjoy my coffee. We won't need an afgan here in Louisiana, but it will be nice and quiet just the same. Sounds like a great way to start the day to me!

hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2004, 06:44 PM   #10  
Rattie Lover

Quote:
Originally Posted by liz321
Noodles but didn't you tell him that it is real life!

LOL Liz
Hey...you have a point there!!!

Don't forget that next Thursday is the final 4, then Sunday the finals, then the grand finale at Madison Square Garden. I am hoping that my eye is healed up enough so I can drive over to my girlfriends house for the weekend and watch it with her. We'd like to throw a little party and watch it all together. I use to have a finale party at the final of every show until I moved here to Arizona. Now I just go to others parties.
Besides, I really miss my friends. I haven't seen them since Feb. They are my lifes blood and a few of them are having troubles right now and I just feel like I should of been there yesterday to help them. The nuturer in me I guess.

Cathy: My weekend plans are my leagues end-of-season bowling party. I'm the VP so I have to be there...We do an 8-Pin no tap for the kids & then a pizza and awards party. Oh how I want to bowl!!! Dr. Wonderful said I could, but I'm scared too. I've been real cautious about anything very physical.

I get to go to Louisiana on vacation/for a tournament in July 2005. Going for a week. Never been there! The closest I have ever been to there was Houston...LOL!! It will be nice to see how you live over there.

Time for eye drops. Yeck. Sting like a...
Old 05-01-2004, 08:17 AM   #11  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Girls

Just a quickie here.

SueMarie when you get on the scale get a hand held mirror (weigh it first so you know that is not your weight) then when your standing on the scale just position the mirror to read the scale, this way you won't have to bend down.......does that make sense? I suck at writing lololol.
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote