Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 04-26-2004, 09:45 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Monday Monday 4/26

Good Morning Gang!
gonna grab my
will be back in a minute.
hugs,
cathy
cathyxxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 09:55 AM   #2  

Ok I'm back and drinking my yummy coffee.

After I posted to Saturday morning, I could not get back into the forum the rest of the weekend. Think it was down for a server switch or something. Maybe that's why you thought you posted Saturday Tip - maybe things weren't working just right around here? but anyway, please be sure to post when you get a minute and let us know what you are up to.

But I did find that the chatroom was working. But of course, nobody was ever there. wah!

They must be cracking that whip at Leenie's work today. hope things slow down for you around there so you can get in here and play. hehe

April - CONGRATS on the weightloss girl. I'm so proud of you! you are doing great!

Wonder how Noodles is feeling today. Been a week since her surgery.

I'm gonna go to my mom's during lunch today so no walking today. I have a band meeting tonight about a band trip my youngest ds is taking to Florida in a few weeks. They will have a blast!

What's everybody doing today? exercising? drinking water? eating healthytaking a break? whassup?

Ok I'm gonna get to work and will check back later.

hugs,
cathy

Last edited by cathyxxx; 04-26-2004 at 10:01 AM.
Old 04-26-2004, 10:26 AM   #3  

I didn't forget about you guys. We got bad news Sunday last week. Joe's 16 yr old cousin was killed in a car wreck. It was a sad week for us around here. We had to travel up to North LA for the funeral but I have still had him on my mind since then. Such a young guy. You would not believe the turn out at the funeral service. The pastor said that in all of the years that he has been doing funerals he has never seen the church that full and it wasn't a small church. You can tell that this kid had touched alot of lives.

I have been trying to keep myself busy so that I don't think about my deprseeion and so far it seems to be working. I don't really feel that I have much of a problem during the spring. I think it is b/c I can get out of the hosue and work in the yard. That is very theraputic to me.

Sorry I have been in and out so much lately but life is just kind of crazy.
Kempyd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 10:38 AM   #4  

Kemp - I am so sorry!!!!!!
great big hugs,
Cathy
Old 04-26-2004, 10:50 AM   #5  

Exclamation

Well, 'll try again! Yesterday, after church, we met with our builder. We've decided to go with another builder than our neighbor. He is booked up until Lord-knows-when and I want a new house before I go to the nursing home.
We looked at house plans and generally gathered numbers!

Roger bought me a corsage to wear to church since tomorrow we're celebrating our 25th anniversary. We received a wonderful tribute from the Pastor and quite a few congratulations.

Last night, we went to a fellow church leader and hammered out our Nomination List for the Chairpersons and Members of all the various Board members. Such a job, taking into consideration everyones personality quirks!

While there, a discussion on marriage started and some talk about gay marriages. One man said that pretty soon people will be marrying their donkeys. I replied that I had married two jack*sses. (Was married twice before!). That lightened the discussion and we left all laughing.

We had some serious news that a church member is undergoing some serious tests for her liver. Very scarey. Tomorrow, Roger and I are going to visit with another member who is in a nursing home now....terminal.

Oh, the family problems are still there. How do I get my DD to understand that she is ruining her marriage and am going to hurt everyone in the process?
Tippy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 11:03 AM   #6  
Oooo Silly Me!

Hello Ladies...

It's been a busy weekend for us around here as well. We had the yard sale this weekend, which didn't do so good since there was an air show going on. The has been the first time for the air show to come out in a long time. The traffic wsa AWFUL. There was some sales going on, but I did manage to sell a few things from when I rearranged he house with the new furniture. The nice thing about it is, I could see the air show from the house lol (though would have liked to have been closer). This was the first part of my weekend.

I got some bad news this for the last half of my weekend. Everything was going really good too. Friday I took a friend into the ER because she was spotting and 8 weeks pregnant. Doctors said things were okie after they checked her and did blood work. Which was great news and what made the weekend much better. However, on Sunday she gave me a call and told me she miscarried. I felt like a dork saying how sorry I was and askig her how she feels, because I didn't know what else to say... I was shocked just to hear that news. I felt awful

Kemp: I'm sorry to hear about your upsetting news *huggerz*

Tippy: Congratulations on your 25th Anniversary!

Sue...
SueMarie301 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 01:39 PM   #7  

Hi everyone.....just dropping in....not feeling too well today....sad.

April
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 01:46 PM   #8  
Divine Gal

Default Hello Ladies

Kempy *hugs sweetie* Sorry for the loss of such a young family member.

Congrats Tippy!!!

Yesterday Dh got me an early anniversary present. I got a dwarf Rabbit; I named her Fufu!! And she is just so sweet.....
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Mvc-010f.jpg (4.5 KB, 22 views)
lynnie24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2004, 06:51 PM   #9  

Talking

Kempy : my thoughts are with you . HUGS HUGS HUGS.

Sue : HUGs in that situations i don't think any thing feels right i know it didn't for me. But know some one was around helped.

April: YEAH Congradulating way to go keep on losing it.

Tippy: Happy Aniversary.

lynnie: Love the bunny Aww.

Friday Shirley pick me up and drove us two hours to meet her daughter graved a quick bit to eat and head to the coliseum For the Woman of Faith conference. http://www.womenoffaith.com/
Shirley and i shared a bed which end up being a laughing matter. We did get some sleep.
You talk about two days of fun. It was a blast. So much entertainment. I
love it. My first at anything like it. Love all the lessions of God. Just
can say enough about that part. They gave such amazing life lesions.
There were 18,000 woman there.
At one point i had to stand in line for an hour to use the bathroom. That end up being fun cause of all the people got to know and talk are head off .
We did a lot of walking end up with a few blisters. Which is cool cause I walked.
Hope to get to go to next years be so much fun.
Thursday , Friday, saturday, sunday with out choclolate. Yeah i geting it less and less into my body. I am slowly and steadly winig. No binging for over aweek. YEAH

Sorry if i missed anyone
Flower_storm is offline   Reply With Quote