Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 03-10-2004, 07:15 PM   #16  

S/C/G: 250/199/165

Height: 5 foot 9

If the link doesn't work..I am sorry. I am so new to this photo sharing thing. EEk.

April...I am so sorry if you are suffering from arthritis. My dh has RA really, really bad. (since age 5 he had JV-RA and then it was RA, etc and he is 36 now and on SSI) Anyways...hang in there, but it would really help your joints if you did lose weight. I know it is hard. Hang in there.
Snoopysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 07:19 PM   #17  

Hi Noodles.....yes I am tired of this arthritis.....I have it in so many areas....starting with my ribs....at about 30.

Have been on the Celebrex about a month.....it has improved some.....but it really hurts a lot to put my right foot on my other leg to put on my socks & shoes....in the hip.....we had company on Saturday evening.....so I ended up sitting through dinner & a movie.....altogether I sat from 5 P.M. to midnight.....the 2 joints at the top of the legs.....where you sit....well I was in such pain for 2 days.
So this is a big reason to lose the rest of the weight.....another 45 lbs.....then will see what the doctor says after that.

Jenni.....that is too bad about your DH & his RA.....I have lost 21 lbs......just another 45 to go.
We must have been posting at the same time.

I have to go make supper now.

April

Last edited by april99; 03-10-2004 at 07:22 PM.
april99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 07:33 PM   #18  

Okay..for pictures try this link copied and pasted into your browser

http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/jennikaye1999/album?.tok=phqvfxABEU1p1bs1&.dir=/df75&.src="ph
Old 03-10-2004, 07:37 PM   #19  

April..that is *great* about the 21 pounds that you have lost thus far. I know from watching my husband how difficult it is to lose weight when it hurts every fiber of your being to *move* Sometimes my dh looks at me wistfully when I am exercising and says, "I wish that I could do that". IT breaks my heart. I try to remember to be thankful that I can even move my fat butt, and to take care of my body cause more than likely it is a one shot deal. I wish you perseverence and strength as you complete the remainder of your weight loss journey.
Old 03-10-2004, 08:24 PM   #20  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Girls,

Jenni the link doesn't work or copying the link and pasting it....sorry

Hey Noodles good to see you !!

Flower day two ???????? AWESOME LADY you seem to be in a good mind set YEAHHH hey have those folks clean my home when they are done I hate having to spend my weekends cleaning, its such a downer but its also hard to start leaning 8 pm. Oy.

Well its off to bed for me, its been a long day.

Hugs until tomorrow
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2004, 08:25 PM   #21  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

April, I have arthritis also, and I know I should lose weight for that reason alone. Its to bad I'm so stubborn eh~
Leenie is offline   Reply With Quote