Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2004, 09:02 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Thursday Chat - March 4th

Good Rainy Morning Everyone,

Flower (Julia) we are glad you joined us. And congrats on the no chocolate for 2 days. Chocolate is my favorite food so I know it must be hard. The longer your away the easier it gets. That always is my weak point along with pnut butter.

Nothing much is new today, its thursday, one step closer to the weekend

Our electric went out at 4 am, so I've been up since then, its hard to go back to sleep when your alarm clock won't go off lol. The dang thing went back on about 6:15, just in time for me to hit the road.

How's your world today ?
Old 03-04-2004, 12:17 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Gang!

Hey Leenie it's almost 11:30 here. another crazy morning and I am pmsing so bad that if somebody looks at me wrong I just know I'm gonna bust out crying. Ain't a thing wrong (that wasn't wrong yesterday and the day before LOL) so I know I'm just pmsing. I do not like feeling like this at all.

But I did just find out that I don't have to go to the nursing home today, so I'm gonna go walk during lunch and hopefully that will help! I could eat a horse right now! grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I'll be back later.

hugs,
cathy
Old 03-04-2004, 01:53 PM   #3  
Divine Gal

Default Good afternoon gang!!

I am so proud of myself because I have been staying on Track with this Fast Track program.I have only 4 days left and I feel great.I hope that it shows a decent loss next Monday at WI.I have been getting all my milks in and most if not all my fruits and veggies.Plus I never ever thought I would do exercise again after I was 18 years old.My goodness such a change in me and my life.I love it and not only that people are noticing my moods changing to the better and there is actual excitement when I accomplish all the exercise I have done.Even with TOm right around the corner; I am not so crabby but then again most of my PMSing is done now...

I didn't get to go to the grocery store yesterday but hopefully I will either tomorrow or this weekend.I so want to make that Veggie soup thats 0 points.I have no clue what I am going to do for the rest of the day.

Cin;When I went to the meeting and got my Fast Track Kit; my leader told me to go ahead and use my activity points.But I have read in a numerous places that you aren't supposed to use activity points nor the flexpoints and only eat 20 a day. I did what my leader said to do; I ate only some of my activity points yesterday because I thought I was allowed.Was I right or wrong? Or does it just depend on the situation?

Hope everyone else has a great day...

*hugs*
lynnie
Old 03-04-2004, 09:15 PM   #4  

Thank you Leenie
My day was pretty good. Went and pick up my son birth certificate so he can get his driver permit. So excited for him.
My evening crashed. Eat chocolate but not much. Mange to talk my self into throwing it away. Win one for me.
Picked myself up and starting over. 2 1/2 days with out my best so far. Let see if we hear 3 this next time.
Treated my self to a new CD. Yeah. Fallen by Evanescent. First one I’ve bought in years.
Hugss
Love flower

Old 03-05-2004, 09:13 AM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

BRAVO to LYNNIE AND JULIA !!! YOU GUYS ROCK!!!

CATHY, I get those days alot where I wanna eat everything in site, they say to up your good fats and that might help curb the beast. Have a wonderful walk.

HUGS GIRLIES
Closed Thread