Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2003, 08:37 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Wednesday, Nov 12th

Good Morning All,

Its so foggy and rainy out today, how icky.
Well aunt flo visited me yesterday, thats why I felt horrible... grr.
All I want to do is sleep

BUT its hump day so we are almost there !!

How's your world ?
Old 11-12-2003, 09:28 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Good Morning Leenie and all the little chickadees to come!

It must be foggy all over the US today? It's FOGGY here in Louisiana again too. Couldn't see the hood of my car. yikes, it's dangerous driving in that kind of stuff. It's about 65 here and muggy, but it's suppose to be 15 degrees cooler tomorrow. We will see.

I just realized I have my yearly mammogram scheduled for tomorrow. I hate those things! but I guess I'll go anyway *sigh*

What's everybody else up to?

hugs,
cathy
Old 11-12-2003, 09:29 AM   #3  

Yes it is Hump day! I am already looking forward to the weekend.

Thanks Leens for the comment yesterday. I knew I could count on you guys. I am trying to take that frame of mind but it is not as easy as I though it would be. I wish I could just take a happy pill to make everything better.

Hubby and I watched Harry Potter last night. Well, I watched and Joe slept. He is good at that. I liked it except the spiders. I have a serious problem with spiders!! I am just thankful that I didn't have nightmares about them.

Well, off to turn people in to my collection agency. fun,fun

Hey Cathy! You posted at the same time.
Old 11-12-2003, 09:58 AM   #4  
CIN

Default Howdeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Good Morning you all,
Thought I would pop in and see how you all are!

It is dark & rainy here today too but that's ok..............especially since I dont work until 2:30...I am still in my robe and p.j.'s!

We have been going "a mile a minute" since listing our condo last week. Trying to keep it ready for showing all the time. It looks great but boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I dont! Ha! Ha!

I dont even remember if I told you I got one pin out of my index finger last week.It makes a big difference! I can hardly wait to get the other one out........I dont mind that I will continue to wear the splint for a while....that is no problem.

For those of you who believe in the POWER of prayer please keep a family in our church in your prayers. Their name is Evans. They were hit by a drunk driver Sunday night head-on. The parents are in the same room of the hospital flat on their backs. Their 12 yr old daughter is clinging to life in ICU.She is seriously injured and will need a bowel transplant because they had to remove 90% of her intestines.We have 5 great hospitals here but they dont do bowel transplants here. She isnt stable enough yet anyway.Her spine is severed also............they are saying she will never walk. We ( as a church) are believing for a miracle on her behalf.....so please join us! Her name is Ashlynn. Their 9 yr old son was not injured.He did not have seat belt on.the rest did................the seat belt damaged Ashlynn.I know they usually save lives.....odd.isnt it?

Well.......................old your loves one near & count your blessings everyday! Pray her parents will soon be able to see her.They havent yet.

Sorry to rattle on & on.

Have a good one!
Cin
Old 11-12-2003, 10:12 AM   #5  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Good morning, sweeties. It's foggy here in Canada too but it suits me better than yesterday's slush!
That is terrible news about Ashlynn, CIN. I have put her on my Church Prayer Wheel.
Leens, there always is some explanation for having a lousy day, isn't there. I wish I could still blame TOM.
Kempyd, I hope today goes well for you and that the weekend gets here fast. I have yet to see a Harry Potter movie but will one of these evenings.
Cathyxxx, good for you going for a boob squish. I find a couple of OTC painkillers a half hour before the procedure really helps the discomfort.
Just checking in with my palls.
Old 11-12-2003, 10:38 AM   #6  
Divine Gal

Good Morning Ladies

Just dropping in to say HI.. Everything seems to be ok so far this week and I am staying busy.I feel the depression coming on me so thats why I am staying busy trying to let it consume me.

*hugs*
lynnie
Old 11-12-2003, 12:53 PM   #7  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hey WOOTHIE, its always good to see you. How's Lucy ?

Cathy I almost scheduled myself for a mamogram but they wanted $150.00 here on site... I'll get it from my doctors office (referal) thats included in my HC package.

I just heard yesterday that my health care costs are more than doubling next year if I stick w/the same plan. I pay $240.00 a month now, next year its $560.00 a month, almost $7,000 a year boy did that depress me yesterday how much more folks can we take and then I get looks like how can you be working, you should be home with your kid....... okay how's about $7,000 a year for insurance and crap insurance at that. OY

Kem I loved that movie too, but the spiders really grossed me out to no end. I had to turn my head during the chase scene ICK. You know what movies are wonderful are the Lord Of The Rings .... I'm not into gross looking monsters but that movie was done great. Can't wait for the 3rd one to come out next month.

Cin, my gosh what a nightmare for those people involved and friends. Ohhh how heart breaking. My prayers are with them all. That poor poor little girl.. sigh~

Lynnie Lynnie how's it going chickie, you know I'm just looking at your stats and it just hit me.... You've lost 30 lbs !!!!!!!!!!!! How wonderful is that, even under all your stress your managing to lose weight. I don't know what your doing but boy, keep it up. We are so proud of you hugs and kisses my little tower of strength !!

Well back to work for me.....

Hugs all !!

Where's Liz, April, Tip, Joanne, Deondra, Lynette, LindaT, Sweetpea ???????? come out come out where ever you are !

Last edited by Leens; 11-12-2003 at 12:56 PM.
Closed Thread