Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 05-01-2022, 05:13 PM   #16  
banned

Of course we have to fight depression and try to remove stress from our lives by all means. But I found a way for me to relax and bought a massage chair at https://www.reclinerland.com/massage-chairs/. It is unlikely that a person would buy a chair to relieve stress. However, this is one of the most significant benefits of a massage chair. Here's why: pain or emotional pressure can easily cause stress in your body. As a result, this can cause you to be in a bad mood and lead to high blood pressure. During a massage, your body relaxes, which triggers the release of feel-good hormones. This lowers your blood pressure and makes you feel at ease. You can enjoy an increased sense of well-being, and you are likely to get a good night's sleep. When you relax, your mind becomes clear, you can concentrate longer and you become more productive. Enjoying time in a massage chair will improve your mood, and your family and everyone around you will be happy.

Last edited by Maxxx17; 05-04-2022 at 05:05 AM.
Maxxx17 is offline   Reply With Quote