Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 07-01-2018, 11:52 PM   #1  

S/C/G: SW:142/127.8/120

Height: 5 4

Default July Ups and Downs Fighting Depression Thread

Its July! Woah.
PandaCupcake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 11:45 AM   #2  

Happy July, ladies!

Thanks for starting the thread, panda.

Not much going on here. The babies seem to be doing good. Their eyes aren't open yet. Pile o'kitties. Roly poly. Sasha being really good with them. She's a really good mom.

Have a good day, ladies!!!
lisaloveshearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2018, 02:39 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisaloveshearts View Post
Happy July, ladies!

Thanks for starting the thread, panda.

Not much going on here. The babies seem to be doing good. Their eyes aren't open yet. Pile o'kitties. Roly poly. Sasha being really good with them. She's a really good mom.

Have a good day, ladies!!!
I’ve never seen baby kittens. Do they have fur or do they start off looking like mini piglets?
I’m doing ok today. I stepped outside to run some errands and the weather is sunny and warm.

Last edited by PandaCupcake; 07-02-2018 at 08:51 PM.
Old 07-02-2018, 06:52 PM   #4  

Quote:
Originally Posted by PandaCupcake View Post

Ive never seen baby kittens. Do they have fur or do they start off looking like mini piglets?
Im doing ok today. I stepped outside to run some errands and the weather is sunny and watm.
They have fur and they wiggle around blindly until 1. They find mommas nipples, if hungry or 2. They get comfortable in the pile with brothers or sisters and go to sleep.
Old 07-04-2018, 05:06 PM   #5  

Lisa so sweet! You're going to have to share some photos of the new kitties!

Panda you're doing really well to put yourself out there finding new friend groups! I need to take a leaf out of your book! I hope you've sorted something with your guy friend too. I just say they're exes for a reason, try to remember those reasons!

Flower can I come camp out in your house with your AC in it? We're having a heatwave too, it's so hot. Hope you're managing to get the snacking under control.

Holly congrats on the new car! They cost a bit more, but save so much in maintenance costs, so I think you'll be better off in the long run. Hope everything is going well with your desserts, and you're getting out on the bike lots! I'm watching something about neighbour wars just now, it's making me think of you and your new neighbours - hope they've been keeping out your way!
Coop27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2018, 05:25 PM   #6  

We've been blessed with a really good summer this year, I think it's rained twice since April, which is unheard of for us! It was great weather for our hiking trip, we got plenty of walking in, it was really nice. Between the heat and the light evenings, we're not getting so much sleep at nights though. I'm starting to nod off in the afternoons at work

Hope you're all having a good 4th of July! I couldn't find fireworks, so hope this will do:
Old 07-04-2018, 07:06 PM   #7  

Hi coop, hi panda, hi ladies,

Happy 4th to you all.

It's hot here. I'm relaxing in front if the fan, on my new bed.
I'm watching Zero Dark Thirty. One of my all time favorite movies. I highly recommend it. It's heavy but not shoot em up gross. It's about the catching and killing of Osama Bin Laden.

"Zero Dark Thirty" starring Jessica Chastain.
Old 07-04-2018, 07:13 PM   #8  

Oh yeah, I found 2 pair I'd capris at a second hand stores.

One fits great, the other pair I haven't tried on yet. I also found a nice pair of sandals.
I'm going to go back tomorrow to look for shirts.

Have a great day.
Old 07-04-2018, 07:42 PM   #9  

Old 07-06-2018, 02:29 PM   #10  

Been pretty quiet round here lately. Hope you all are having a nice summer.

Hope you're not melting.
Old 07-06-2018, 06:00 PM   #11  

Hi Lisa,
I love this weather but have been mostly stuck indoors working. I did go to a cookout yesterday and actually stayed several hours and had a great time. I hear about heat waves but I find it comfortable and I don’t sweat or feel hot.

I just finished work and should go out to at least take a walk. I’m not very motivated. I heard some rain earlier.

I have some dinner plans tomorrow and tentatively meeting with another friend in the afternoon but I have the feeling she’s going to disappear or cancel. I have my double workout classes so if she can’t meet at the suggested time and pops up later it will be too late because I have plans in the evening.

Work was busy because several people on my team took some days off.

Last edited by PandaCupcake; 07-06-2018 at 06:01 PM.
Old 07-06-2018, 06:23 PM   #12  

We're doing alright, it's gone down a few degrees, so we're coping.

I've been a bit busy with appointments lately. They always come all at once, but I'll quieten down after next week.
Old 07-07-2018, 03:38 PM   #13  

Sorry I have been MIA. Will catch up soon.

Coop we too were part of the heatwave. It was well into the 90s. Many days, oppressive humidity. I have one AC unit that I use in the bedroom. The heat upstairs in other rooms, probably well over 100. Glad Mother Nature finally turned on her AC. Friday was so refreshing. Ahhhhh. But I would prefer blistering heat with high humidity, to our Vermont winters. You went hiking? I am very impressed! That's great!

Panda, I do admire how you are committed to working out. And how persistent you are at finding social groups. You told Lisa you had never seen new born kittens before. Do you get "animal planet" on your TV? If so, there is a show called Too cute. Sometimes it's about puppies, other times it's about kittens. Each show follows litters from birth to adoption. It IS profoundly cute <3. Each time I watch it, I say lots of awwwwww

Lisa yayyy re the Capri pants! Hope you are able to find some nice tops. Hope kittens and mom are doing well. And you are able to kiss them lots!

Holly hope you are enjoping the return to normal Vermont summer weather. I noticed Mt Mansfield experienced the highest nighttime temp in history of keeping records. We too experienced that in the valley. One night temps only got down to a muggy 80 degrees for a low. Hope your garden is happy. And that you are getting some good biking time.

more later today when when I turn on the laptop.

Does anyone know a good online diet group that is not religion based.? (Religion is great. But not for me). A group that doesn't focus a lot on exercise? I am stuck on carbs. And I want a support community while resetting my eating patterns. I want/need to get things back under control.

Hope you all are having a good Saturday.

Last edited by flower123; 07-09-2018 at 02:23 AM.
flower123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2018, 01:33 AM   #14  

Hi ladies,

Only 1 of pr of my capris fit.

Sasha and kittens are doing well. Eyes are still closed, for now. They are adorable.

I am getting so tired tonight or I would post more.
Old 07-08-2018, 01:42 AM   #15  

Quote:
Originally Posted by flower123 View Post
Sorry I have been MIA. Will catch up soon.

Coop we too were part of the heatwave. It was well into the 90s. Many days, oppressive humidity. I have one AC unit that I use in the bedroom. The heat upstairs in other rooms, probably well over 100. Glad Mother Nature finally turned on her AC. Friday was so refreshing. Ahhhhh. But I would prefer blistering heat with high humidity, to our Vermont winters. You went hiking? I am very impressed! That's great!

Panda, I do admire how you are committed to working out. And how persistent you are at finding social groups. You told Lisa you had never seen new born kittens before. Do you get "animal planet" on your TV? If so, there is a show called Too cute. Sometimes it's about puppies, other times it's about kittens. Each show follows litters from birth to adoption. It IS profoundly cute <3. Each time I watch it, I saw lots of awwwwww

Lisa yayyy re the Capri pants! Hope you are able to find some nice tops. Hope kittens and mom are doing well. And you are able to kiss them lots!

Holly hope you are enjoping the return to normal Vermont summer weather. I noticed Mt Mansfield experienced the highest nighttime temp in history of keeping records. We too experienced that in the valley. One night temps only got down to a muggy 80 degrees for a low. Hope your garden is happy. And that you are getting some good biking time.

more later today when when I turn on the laptop.

Does anyone know a good online diet group that is not religion based.? (Religion is great. But not for me). A group that doesn't focus a lot on exercise? I am stuck on carbs. And I want a support community while resetting my eating patterns. I want/need to get things back under control.

Hope you all are having a good Saturday.
Stuck on carbs? Are you having trouble giving them up? I cut back on mine. Going cold turkey was too hard. I just try to have a protein when I have a carb. Protein is super important. Watch your carb size.