Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 02-01-2018, 09:55 PM   #61  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

PandaCupcake yes I bet the scale was just messing with you! Hey sorry to hear about your BF being ill, I hope he is under care and getting better? Congrats on your decision to try to get outside more, i guess it does help us. And I think it's great you go to a French class, 'just for fun' !

Lisa Heck yeah girl you are doing good with your carb cutting!!
I bet the piece of b-day cake tasted soooo good! and yay for you for getting out to socialize and that you had a good time!! Are you still thinking about moving? Is your daughter doing a little better, about Hank? I hope so

HI to Monica, Coop, Kathleen, JesikaBeth! would love to hear from all of you!

I have to keep on, keepin' on, with my better food choices and exercise, I have kicked January to the curb, but still have to 'get through' Feb. and March! I know I'm not supposed to 'wish my life away' but it is really blah here ...cold, locked in ice, we haven't had much sun in a long time.

I do daydream about the month of May, getting the motorcycle out, the summer job, getting back into my beloved routine there, and the excitement/nervousness about the new chef, he has worked at Ritz Carltons in Stockholm (!) and in the U.S., and there will be a new breakfast/lunch cook that I have to get along with LIke I'm gonna have to establish my position in the kitchen...which is dumb because I've got 17 years seniority over them!!
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2018, 10:04 PM   #62  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

I started the February thread here https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/dep...on-thread.html
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote