Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

View Poll Results: Do you find yourself with no energy?
What's energy? 1 50.00%
I just want to sleep 2 100.00%
I just want to eat 2 100.00%
I feel great! 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-02-2017, 01:25 PM   #1  

Talking Finally found my answer to the black hole

Stop scrolling and read.....this will change your life.

My name is Julie and this is my 4 month Thrive Experience.

My niece gave me a Thrive sample in January and it sat on my shelf. Oh boy was that a mistake. I was in a very good negative place and wanted to nap during the day, zero energy, having general joint discomfort, and was at the largest I had ever been. In April I was cleaning my bathroom and there it was the sample. I figured, whatever, I'm going to just do it so I can say it doesn't work. Well, guess what I was wrong!

I told no one I was doing it but on Day 5 I thought I felt little better but thought it was in my head. Day 6 (without my sample) I was back on the couch feeling how I did pre-Thrive. My mom looked at me and said I don't know what you have been doing but you need to do it again.That day I ordered Thrive and took my life back.

I now feel awesome, my moods are so much better, my energy is amazing, my general joint discomfort has calmed, and I now have the energy to spend the time I should have been spending with my kids all along. I really didn't think Thrive could get any better and then Duo came along. I have even more energy, crave water and healthy foods and have lost 36inches and 9 pounds in my 8 weeks doing the Thrive experience with Duo.

Thrive has not only improved my life but my 3 beautiful kids now have their Mom back! I am a Thriver for life!
Jewelz7780 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#feelinggreat, #nomoreblackhole, #thrive, #weightmanagement