Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-27-2017, 02:02 PM   #46  

Holly your story made me chuckle! At least it was a good workout

How is your colleague now? Still giving you the cold shoulder?
Coop27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 11:56 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 350/292/140

Height: 5f 7

THANK YOU we walked 11000 steps at dino park-which is ALOT for me

I stayed at home 2 nights in a row

Its rainy and cool 14/15 here-My feet are cold

xxxx
topsy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2017, 01:21 PM   #48  

Hi ladies,

I exercised sun, Mon, and Tuesday. Today, I was able to button my jean shorts. 3 days ago, I couldn't, not even close. I know this sounds hard to believe but the damn shorts button, I can't believe it.

I am going to talk to Jennifer on sat, on our way to my nieces wedding, in Cincinnati. I'm going to tell her I'm leaving in late Sept. She doesn't know yet.

Much love to all.

Last edited by lisaloveshearts; 06-28-2017 at 05:06 PM.
lisaloveshearts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2017, 02:57 PM   #49  

Hi ladies,

I threw out my back yesterday. It hurt like a son of a *****. I've been resting and taking Ibuprofen and its better today. I'm so lucky. I'm able to sit up with a pillow behind me now. I should be right as rain soon.

I'm nervous about talking to Jennifer about moving. She is always so critical of me. If she causes a fit, I'm going to tell her that it is my life and my decision. I'm not going to let her steam roll me.

Monday is pay day. It can't come soon enough.

I hope you all are ok.
Old 06-29-2017, 07:24 PM   #50  

S/C/G: 350/292/140

Height: 5f 7

Hope you back feel better soon hun xxx
topsy81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 08:42 PM   #51  

S/C/G: 165/165/120

Height: 5'4

Hi all, I'm new here and found this website as I was searching for weight loss support. I have had depression since I was a kid, but a few years ago I went through a really bad bout and therapy alone was not enough so my doctor put me on a combination of Zoloft and Wellbutrin. I've been on antidepressants in the past and hated them, so I was skeptical, but this time is a different story. I feel amazing and normal for the first time in my life! I finally know that this is how a normal person feels all the time. It's like I haven't been able to see my whole life and just got glasses! Wow! So why am I here you might ask. Well, since starting Zoloft two years ago, I have gained a solid 45 pounds and counting. I am literally starving 24/7 and want to eat everything in sight.

After doing some research last week I finally found that this was the reason and my meds were to blame. This was a huge weight off my shoulders because this weight gain has been out of control and unexplainable until now. But now I know I need support to lose this. And before anyone suggests it, I will not consider changing or stopping my meds. Zoloft is the only medication that has worked for me and not made me feel like a zombie. To me, no price, even 45 pounds, is too much to feel the way I feel versus how I felt during my depression. I just need constant support since my appetite is out of control and I'm constantly starving. I'd love to have a support group of people reminding me I can do this, even despite the effects of my meds! I want to find a way to continue taking Zoloft while still being able to lose weight healthily.
Hotaru_Moon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2017, 11:07 PM   #52  

Quote:
Originally Posted by topsy81 View Post
Hope you back feel better soon hun xxx
I'll ll be ok. Thanks.

We are so happy to have you here with us.
Old 07-01-2017, 09:44 PM   #53  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

a big welcome to Hotaru_Moon! We are always, always happy to have new friends here !

and to rdjrneace!

I am starting the July thread! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/depr...ml#post5321172
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote