Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 08-18-2016, 08:58 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 236/236/145

Height: 5 ft. 2 in.

Default Stuck

So I'm going to try to lose this weight for good... Again. I keep saying this each week and each week I fail. I'm getting depressed I'm 26 and feel 46 bake thing has to give. The thing is I know exactly what i need to do. I have no excuses and no one to blame but myself. I'm really struggling with wanting to see instant results. I need to breathe and take it one meal at a time...
Kwagley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2016, 01:27 PM   #2  

Same here. I'm also 26 years old and feel like an old housewife. I have a really lovely husband that is patient with me, but I can tell he really wants me to be fit. I have had motivation many times before, but every time at a certain point I fell off the boat, but still there is a nagging and pushing feeling for me to keep trying, to keep going, and to be better, healthier. I've tried many different approaches to weightloss, and no matter what technique I've used... it all comes down to what is going on mentally.

Still we should never shut out the voice that tells us to be the best and most true version of ourselves. And we know that our habits and our mindset about food is holding us back. So should we wallow in our misery? Or move forward...

I'm here if you want to chat! It's always good to have support. That's why I'm here. <3
annaloverlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2016, 01:44 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 230/217/170

Height: 5'7

A big hug to you, Kwagley. I see your post was a few weeks ago. Are you feeling better?

annaloverlee is right -"we should never shut out the voice that tells us to be the best and most true version of ourselves." That one often feels harder to hear than the critical one that is berating us.

Sending good thoughts your way today.

Last edited by Anitanita; 09-10-2016 at 01:46 PM.
Anitanita is offline   Reply With Quote