Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 08-31-2016, 08:07 PM   #46  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

Gah!! slipping in on the last day of the month!!

JesikaBeth, oh wow so very sorry to hear what your mom and you have been through!! thanks goodness that hopefully the worst is over. What an upheaval! best wishes to her! and you!

Lisa - Erma/Lily sounds so cute booo to your ***** sister though! that's crummy that she is that way, but you have to deal with her regarding your mom's stuff. Hey I hope you can get an area for your scrapbooking, it sounds like it's a creative release for you and would be fun

Kathleen - so sorry to hear of your niece's car accident but thank goodness she is healing so well!! yay youth right Sooo sorry to hear of your strife with your son you have been holding up dealing with this for so long!! hang in there!! and again congrats to your fierce daughter for trying out for the competition!

Monica - dayum girl you're 63? well heck I'm not that far behind and I am so impressed at the FACT that you're over 60 but on NO meds and work out regularly. you will be my guiding kick in the butt...My summer job is not over til mid October so I am still a baking whirlwind there

Coop - Hi! it was troubling to hear of the words OH and you had, why do people say thoughtless things, I'll never know I hope things are better.

HI and to Sparkly77 and Hannah!!

did I forget anyone?? i hope not!

So I have no good excuse for my absence here except feeling down on myself for NOT execising for almost 2 months now and feeling ashamed. I have been eating whatever, am not anywhere close to my ticker ( I WON'T get on the scale because it would bring such worse feelings) but I have put on weight..I'm so self conscious all the freaking time, I have been obsessing about it, yet doing nothing to make the situation better.

I think my worse feeling is that I have been almost doing this on purpose, because my DH does not do any form of exercise, and I have for years, and I am feeling resentlful. That I am the one that does the lawn, takes out the garbage (long driveway with a slant) brings in the 5 gallon water bottles...he does do all the grocery shopping and 99% of cooking, but the thing is, you have to have a certain level of fitness just for everyday life and he is not even trying. So how are we gonna cope in our 'golden years' ??? This is a big problem and it is a big thing even for me to type it out He says his knees hurt, hey my knees hurt too! they have for years! but I keep on. I know that soon I will 'come to my senses' and get back into the exercise regime, because I actually do enjoy it, I enjoy the feeling it gives me, and the strength, just not into it now.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2016, 01:23 PM   #47  

Hi showeverything1! You've accidentily posted in our August thread - I'll pos in the sept thread to bump it up for you!
Coop27 is offline   Reply With Quote