Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 06-23-2016, 11:44 AM   #16  

I am so sorry you are feeling bad about yourself. I'm going to tell you something it took me a lifetime to discover: diets don't work. If there were even one diet that did work logn term, everyone would be on it and nobody would be overweight.

Before I go further, I strongly recommend that you seek the help of a therapist that specializes in eating disorders. Next, I want to recommend that you find a good nutritionist who specializes in Intuitive Eating. You can find one here:.

https://www.intuitiveeating.com/cont...elor-directory

Next, I recommend that you read two books:. Intuitive Eating by the folks at the above website, and Overcoming Overeating by Jane Hirschmann and Carol Hunter.

I also recommend that you stop starving yourself. Eating too little always results in a binge and weight gain.

Finally, the most important thing to do is be kind to yourself. I know this is hard to believe, but you are already enough. Today. Your size doesn't determine your worth.

Hang in there. You will be OK.
beginme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 06:57 PM   #17  

S/C/G: 195/145/145

Height: 5'11"

Default hey

800 cals per day is way too low. Eat 1,500 cals per day, every single day, and exercise for 45 minutes 4-5 times per week. Do this consistently and the weight will come off without your feeling so deprived that you give up. Good luck!
freelancemomma is offline   Reply With Quote