Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 11-17-2014, 03:05 AM   #61  

S/C/G: 1/1/18/ 202/169/126

Height: 5'3 3/4"

Good Evening. It's pretty late but I wanted to wish everyone...to have yourself some sweet dreams as always.

Last edited by Mossy; 11-17-2014 at 03:05 AM.
Mossy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 08:57 AM   #62  
Biker Chick!

S/C/G: 169/152/145

Height: 5' 5"

gah!! I had the longest post with personals all typed out and this stupid computer with stupid Windows 8 glitched it all away grrr!! well have a good day everyone and i'll try to get back tonight.
VermontMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 05:37 PM   #63  

S/C/G: 282/SeeTicker/160

Hey y'all. I came crashing down hard this weekend. Been a rollercoaster but I'm trying to push through the fog and gloom that so permeates my life right now.

Love you all - hang in there, friends.
amylynnehicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 07:49 PM   #64  
Biker Chick!

good evening!

amylynn, aw honey that sounds sooo very sad really sorry to hear that. I sure hope the fog lifts tomorrow!!
Old 11-17-2014, 08:23 PM   #65  
on a journey

Hello friends,

I have to get up early in the morning so I think I'm going to bed early tonight.

Kathleen, Jennifer does tend to be judgmental, esp with me. I wish she'd give me a break with my illnesses. I'm sure her grief over Monster was part of the reason why she expected me to get right on the ball and get him buried, which I should have done.

amylynne, I am so sorry you are down. *hug* If you ever need to vent here, don't hesitate.

Holly, I'm so sorry, you lost your post. That would piss me off to no end.

Mossy, I love your colored lettering. I hope you are doing well.

Much love to all.
Lisa_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2014, 10:23 PM   #66  

Unhappy Feeling So Depressed Right Now

Hello Friends, I am 25, I have been on a weight loss journey for a year now...I am an emotional eater so stress has caused me to add on 50 pounds to the weight I was already trying to loose, in a year ive gone from 160 to 236. Tonight I tried on a pair of pants that fit me two months ago, now they wont even button. I have 11 months to loose 90s pounds to fit into my wedding dress. I feel so down hearted and I have cried for a solid hour, I tried to watch The Biggest Loser first episode and ended up crying because every woman on it weighs less then me, I honestly just feel like crying more so much
Girl on a Misson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:19 AM   #67  
rockin' my 60s!

Location: from Houston, TX—now in Maryland (Washington DC area)

S/C/G: 351/267/140

Height: 5'3"

I made a new collage: "the jaws of time". (Click for a larger version.) It's kind of strange, I guess. For an explanation of the title, read what I wrote underneath.

I think this collage must reflect my concern over the kittens' illnesses. All my collages reflect what I'm feeling, one way or another...
Fiona W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 11:07 AM   #68  
I can do it!!!

S/C/G: 223/165/145

Height: 5'4"

Smile Welcome!

Girl on a Mission: to the group! I am sorry that you are feeling so down about your weight right now. I can certainly relate, as my weight has only gone in one direction for the past 4 years..... UP! I was down to about 165 lbs about 4 years ago, but I am 220 lbs now. It is tempting to just sit around and cry about it. But if you can just FORCE yourself to take ONE SMALL STEP in the right direction TODAY, and then another SMALL STEP tomorrow, and so on..... you will be on your way to that 90 pound weight loss before you know it. What stress caused you to emotionally eat and gain the weight? You don't have to tell us here, but you could journal about it or do something else productive to deal with your stress. Exercise ~ ANY exercise ~ will help you to both deal with the stress AND begin to lose the weight. Are you doing any exercise right now? Take baby steps toward your goal and before you know it, they add up to PROGRESS!!! You didn't gain the weight overnight, and you won't lose it overnight either. But you CAN make PROGRESS toward your goal by doing ONE THING..... TODAY..... to get yourself headed in the right direction! Best of luck to you in your weight loss journey! Post here all you want. We are here to support you and cheer you on all the way to your goal!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!!!
IBelieveInMe2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 11:09 AM   #69  
I can do it!!!

S/C/G: 223/165/145

Height: 5'4"

Unhappy AmyLynne

AmyLynne: So sorry to hear that you came crashing down hard this past weekend. I hope you are feeling a bit better by the time you read this. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers! Hang in there!
IBelieveInMe2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 11:33 AM   #70  

Lisa, life isn't black and white and I like living in color.

Lisa, I hope you're doing well today.

UDSG Chicks...the wind is howling 40 mph which means the temps will warm up into the 20's today. From -20 to 20's, that's a big leap and it feels like a tiny heat wave.

Last edited by Mossy; 11-18-2014 at 11:37 AM.
Old 11-18-2014, 05:48 PM   #71  
rockin' my 60s!

Location: from Houston, TX—now in Maryland (Washington DC area)

S/C/G: 351/267/140

Height: 5'3"

I'm afraid today is a not-so-good day. As I write these words I'm in -3 level of depression pain. I could wait and check in later when I feel better, but frankly, it's boring just lying on the couch and hurting. At least now I'm distracting myself for a few minutes. Bob and I both are going through the phase of being so daunted by the work we'll have to do to get rid of the ringworm, we're just about paralyzed. I know we'll get over it and move on to being able to divide the labor into little pieces and accomplish it, but for the time being, the mood in the house is dark blue.

And the kittens have gotten nauseous in response to the antiviral medication, so they're hardly eating. When we took 'em to the vet yesterday, they had each lost 4 ounces. It goes without saying: growing kittens are not supposed to be losing weight. So we've discontinued the antiviral, which wasn't doing squat anyway, and have a new plan for getting them at least some symptomatic relief.

Somewhere inside of me, I can tell, I still feel good about the state of the world. I'll blow on that tiny flame and try to get it going stronger. Thanks for bein' there, y'all.
Fiona W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 07:58 PM   #72  
on a journey

Hello ladies,

Mossy, I hope you are feeling well and really do love your colors. They cheer me up.

Girl On A Mission, Welcome to the group!!!!! We are here for you anytime you need us.

Fi. I am so sorry the kitties are sick. I hope you get them figured out soon. I hate hearing that animals are sick.

I am tired tonight but I'd like to read some of my book before I head to bed. My alarm goes off at 5 am in the morning.

I have a kitty laying on my legs, man, is she warm. It's like having a little oven on my legs.

The Dr finally called me in another antibiotic for my bladder infection. They did tell me my infection is e-coli. Isn't that weird???? The original antibiotic was giving me blurry vision and diarrhea. I had to get different one.

Jennifer and I talked on the phone today. It was nice, we had a good talk. She didn't seem mad anymore, although, I imagine she still is. We talked about our Thanksgiving dinner and what we were going to have.

Thats about it for now. I'm really tired. Much love to all. *hugs*
Lisa_C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2014, 08:58 PM   #73  

Lisa, I'm happy to bring some color into your corner of the world.

Today, I walked my little doggie a couple of miles. I put her winter coat on and away we went. It was a regular heat wave. It warmed up to 32 degrees.

Last edited by Mossy; 11-18-2014 at 09:15 PM.
Old 11-19-2014, 06:50 PM   #74  
Biker Chick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mossy View Post

Lisa, I'm happy to bring some color into your corner of the world.

Todawy, I walked my little doggie a couple of miles. I put her winter coat on and away we went. It was a regular heat wave. It warmed up to 32 degrees.

there you go again Mossy, being so positive Love that! I also enjoy the bold, and the color posts I also look forward to your changing avatar pics!! Fiddle-dee-dee Scarlett

Yay for you for venturing out with your doggie!
Old 11-19-2014, 06:53 PM   #75  
Biker Chick!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohiofreespirit View Post

I am tired tonight but I'd like to read some of my book before I head to bed. My alarm goes off at 5 am in the morning.

I have a kitty laying on my legs, man, is she warm. It's like having a little oven on my legs.

The Dr finally called me in another antibiotic for my bladder infection. They did tell me my infection is e-coli. Isn't that weird???? The original antibiotic was giving me blurry vision and diarrhea. I had to get different one.

Jennifer and I talked on the phone today. It was nice, we had a good talk. She didn't seem mad anymore, although, I imagine she still is. We talked about our Thanksgiving dinner and what we were going to have.

Thats about it for now. I'm really tired. Much love to all. *hugs*
I love hearing about how warm the kitty on your legs was, cute!
Are you now on the new antibiotic? I HOPE it gives you relief, Lisa!
I'm glad you talked to Jennifer and that it was good So she will be coming home from college for THanksgiving?
Much love to you my friend!