Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2003, 08:07 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Friday, July 25th - TGIF THREAD !!!!!

Good Morning,

Gonna do some posting but I'll be back
Old 07-25-2003, 08:29 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 250/199/165

Height: 5 foot 9

I am such a doof; I didn't even see this thread before I posted another Friday one; Ack. I better go have a cup of (decaf) coffeee to wake me up. Later.
Old 07-25-2003, 09:29 AM   #3  

It's okay Snoopygirl, we've done that before!

Well, DH is reading the South Beach Diet book a bit every night. I want him to understand what it's about before we launch ourselves into it. I'll be darned if I do all the reading, list making, shopping and food prep myself. I feel that this diet would be perfect for anyone. It isn't that difficult. The book explains insulin reactions which was an eye opener for me. I even told my DD who is insulin resistant, hypothryoid and has PCOS to get the book and read it! She can't borrow mine as we need it.

Another weekend at hand. We don't have anything planned and we've decided not to go to church. Our new interim pastor seems to be quite able to handle everything. It is SO wonderful to have a pastor that actually does his job.

The pastor that is STILL leaving did as little as possible. No visiting the shut-ins, no paperwork, no meetings, no nothing. His wife is an obsessive pack rat. She has two houses, a barn, a storage building, a garage and two storage units packed to the rafters and still "needs" stuff. It's pathetic.

See you all later....
Old 07-25-2003, 09:35 AM   #4  
Divine Gal

Good Morning...Today is new day.I feel somewhat better then I have in the past couple of days.
Old 07-25-2003, 09:52 AM   #5  

GOOD Morning! I am so ready to be out of here.

We hired a new girl not to long ago and I swear she is so nosey. I really like her and she is nice but she is always in my office looking over my shoulder at what I am doing. She is on my nerve today.

I am planning a trip to New Orleans tonight and DH and I are going to go eat at Olive Garden. I am having my cheat meal tonight and I am so excited about it.

Sad, but nothing else is going on right now.
Old 07-25-2003, 12:30 PM   #6  

Good morning

I am on my 2nd cup of coffee now....was on the deck with DH earlier......it was still cool out then.....my hands were freezing.....the weatherman says it is supposed to warm up today to 25C....that is hot.

I am still trying to get over the Effexor....doing pretty good....sometimes the eyeballs still hurt....still feeling a little down at times.....hopefully that will be gone by next week.

I am going to WalMart after.....still trying to reoganize my kitchen cupboards....so have to get some more of those metal things painted white for my pantry.

Have a great day everyone.

April
Old 07-25-2003, 02:15 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default Good Afternoon Chickadees!

I've been busy doing payroll and stuff around here, and then ran some errands at noon, now I'm back at work and busy again.

Just wanted to say a quick hello!

hugs,
cathy
Old 07-25-2003, 06:10 PM   #8  

S/C/G: 250/199/165

Height: 5 foot 9

Hi-ya gals,

Kind of struggling today...with being nice and patient and and also with not running and stuffing my face...doing okay staying OP but the URGE is there so I know that tonight is going to be rough.

Anyways, I hope that everyone is doing okay today..

Later,
Closed Thread