Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 12-25-2002, 03:21 AM   #1  

Default Christmas Day....Dec. 25

Merry Christmas everyone

I am on my way to bed....just wanted to wish you all Merry Christmas.

Have a great day.

April
Old 12-25-2002, 08:59 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Merry Christmas everybody!

Enjoy the day!

hugs, Cathy
Old 12-25-2002, 10:47 AM   #3  
Come on Spring!

S/C/G: 232/170/150

Height: 5'0" on a tall day

Merry Christmas to all my friends in here! May your days be merry and bright! I'll make it into chat one of these nights!
Old 12-25-2002, 11:51 AM   #4  

Talking Yawnnnnnn Morning

God Jul Och Ett Gott Nytt Ar
( Merry Christmas and Happy New Year in Swedish) I had to be different, ya know?
Old 12-25-2002, 02:23 PM   #5  

Merry Christmas again

We thought we weren't going to have snow for Christmas.....but it started to snow about a half hour ago. So that is really nice. In 26 years of living here....we have always had snow for Christmas.

Bye for now.

April
Old 12-25-2002, 03:35 PM   #6  

Merry Christmas everyone!!!

Linnie you are right...it said it all with those Bible verses. We tend to forget what Christmas is about during the hustle and bustle of the season.

Leens congrats on becoming moderator. I do have one complaint with you...where are MY dirty jokes???

April so glad you got your snow. We have 8 inches according to weatherman this morning. It hasn't snowed the last 24 hours yet they keep uping the inches. We need a weather girl to tell us the real amount. You know how men are...they exagerate.

Leens, the Tooth Fairy failed to show so I am still toothless.

Dad loved his OU hat, flannel shirt and oatmeal bowls/spoons/raisins/flavored sugars/ set. He put his hat and shirt on and went out the door lugging his bowls. He eats oatmeal every morning so he was tickled to get the set. I got Chris a refurbished printer for a really good price.

They both got something but guess who didn't??? Neither one got me a thing. Kinda bugs me. NO, it REALLY bugs me. So today has been like any other day of the year. Does not feel like Christmas or a special day. I know Christmas is not about gifts but it hurts. I am planning to make dressing and ham for dinner knowing full well that they will enjoy it but when over I will have the dishes to wash so again another slap in the face. Dad is 75 and Chris is disabled so I should overlook it. That and the fact that they are MEN. Think I will go back to bed....too depressing.
Old 12-26-2002, 02:38 AM   #7  

Angry Merry Christmas!

I feel kind of bad that I missed everyone!

I had a busy Christmas eve....we went to a dinner party with my husbands side of the family and then off to midnight mass with most of mine....that was nice reminded me of when I was a kid and we all napped and then went to mass late.

We were home by 2 am and had the kids to bed and stockings stuffed and gifts under the tree and collapsed by 3 am...told the kids to not even think about getting up before 10 and they didn't...we opened gifts slowly and had brunch and that took about 4 hours and then I went to work for the evening....3:15-1130 pm. Lots of sick people but not so bad for Xmas.

Anyhow I didn't even have time to get in here and say hello so I am doing it now.

I had such a great Xmas even though I had to work...the kids seemed pleased with their gifts and time spent with family over the past couple days...I got some lovely gifts from my hubby who really deserves as award for taking the time to give thoughtful gifts to everyone he buys for...he always gets me something to remember my deceased son by and this year it was a precious moment ornament of a little boy with angel wings and his hands behind his back that says "mommy's little angel" I immediatly started to cry....then he gave me a pic of a sweet boy with angel wings in a leather embossed frame that has curly hair like my little guy did....so beautiful!

I made ham and a potato casserole for brunch and took the leftovers and some of my baking for our stafff potluck tonight at work.

Sweet I felt sad when I read your post...everyone likes a little something to open on Xmas morning...hugs to you!
Hello to Linda, Ruth, Cathy, April and Sweet.....and all of my 3fc friends! Talk to you tomorrow!

Eliz
Closed Thread