Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 12-10-2002, 07:58 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Tuesday, December 10th

Good Morning !!

Can't stay and play, the day is crazy already
Hope you all have a great day and stay warm, its freeeezing here.

Love, Leenie

Last edited by Leens; 12-10-2002 at 11:34 AM.
Old 12-10-2002, 09:28 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Hey gang!

Kemp, Liz & Linda - sorry I couldn't get into the chatroom last night - it was soooooooooo aggravating. I finally gave up and now I am just getting yall's private messages. I tried everything I knew to do to get in, but I just couldn't. I did go in and upgrade my Internet Explorer so maybe, just maybe that will help, but I kind of doubt it. I will try sometime tonight and see if the chatroom comes up. I am able to get in from my work computer - I do have to push the Refresh button usually to get there, but at least it gets there. I will keep trying. Hope you guys had a nice time chatting.

I'm thinking about having a nervous breakdown if I could just find the time to fit it in. I have something to do every minute of the day for the next 2 weeks or so - it is craziness and I truly don't believe this is what Christmas is all about. Oh well - tis the season for us gals to be busy! :-)

How is everybody doing today?

hugs,
Cathy
Old 12-10-2002, 10:05 AM   #3  

Cathy I am going nuts too. You aren't the only one.

Linda, Liz can you beleive that my hubby was already in bed when I got off the computer last night. I though he was still watching tv. He left it on. Normally he would have come and told me he was going to bed. Oh well, maybe he didn't realize how long I was chatting. (this is were I need that evil laugh form the chat room)

We had to replace our main water line last week so my side yard is torn up. I got on of my members (who is a landscaper) to come out and give me a bid on landscaping the whole side and the front. I had to sit down when he told me the price. YIKES! So much for getting a good deal from a memeber. I havn't gotten any other bids b/c I feel like I need to give him the business since he does spend money here. Well, maybe if I sit on it long enough I will get some sort of answer.

I hope all is going well today.
Old 12-10-2002, 11:58 AM   #4  

Good morning Leenie, Cathy & Kem,

I went to the Dr. yesterday....told him I had been feeling sad & sleeping in late everday since mid November. He said that Seasonal Affective disorder could be a part of what I have. I did read that jet lag can bring on S.A.D. He said that is true. He told me that I should get outside once a day. So I guess I will be going out for a walk once a day with the dog & DH. He doubled my Effexor XR.

Yesterday I went to Tim Horton's for coffee in the afternoon with a friend. Then I went & did some Christmas shopping.

Today I am going to try & finish my cards, do laundry & some cleaning...the usual.

Since Sunday...am feeling better....& have been waking up earlier...so that is good.

Well I should go & have some breakfast now.

April
Old 12-10-2002, 03:16 PM   #5  

Angry Hey everyone!

A quick hello! Was kindergarten mom this morning and babysitting twin 1 year olds and a five year old along with my dd4...got through lunch!

It is actually lots of fun...

I am not able to stay long.

Leens get back in here! Cathy missed you in chat! April you must be very likable, a lot of people want to have coffee with you! Kemp go for the best deal, you don't owe him anything. He pays for a service at the gym and he gets it.

Hope everyone checks in!

Eliz
Old 12-10-2002, 04:15 PM   #6  

Default 'urp.. lunchtime

Hi ladies,

Just a quickie fly by post to say howdy!! I spent my lunch hour farting around on the web looking for medical insurance.. blech.

3.5 days til the weekend!!!!!!!
Old 12-10-2002, 10:13 PM   #7  
CIN

hI YOU ALL!
i SURE MISS CHATTING WITH EVERYONE AND DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE THE CHAT IS.THEY SAID THERE IS A NEW ONE.
Closed Thread