Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2002, 08:20 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Friday, October 11th - Daily

Good Rainy Morning

I'm still going to start the daily thread even though it seems nobody is really interested these days.

How are you all doing ?

SOSDD..... TGIF !

No great plans for the weekend, just got to streighten up the house and clean a little. I should really go shopping for a bed skirt haaaaaaaa do you know my bed looks better in a skirt then I do

Anyway ladies and gents if there are any...
Have a blessed weekend and if your on the east coast - stay dry.

Love, Leenie
Old 10-11-2002, 09:26 AM   #2  

Am tired today. R went to an Elders meeting last night and didn't get home until late. Then we had to rehash the meeting, of course, and come up with some solutions. I have a headache from thinking! Today, is the usual Friday stuff. Clean a bit. Plan the weekend. Make the shopping list.

Have a good weekend...even you lurkers!
Old 10-11-2002, 10:59 AM   #3  

Question Leens am I invisible?

I don't think that there is a daily thread that ever goes unanswered and goodness knows there are lots of people that are reading them.....

Don't give up on us girl! Depression comes lots of different dysfunctions....and lots have to do with personal relationships......hang in there...wish that you felt you were getting more support from those of us visiting this forum.

Have a good weekend and stay dry! It is snowing here. I have to work thanksgiving but maybe that is a good thing!

Tip don't lose sleep over such things...better to lose sleep fooling around or something

Bye for now!

Elizabeth
Old 10-11-2002, 11:42 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Me! Me! Me! I'm interested! I'm interested! Really I am!
I'm just too dang busy for my own good!
I've been checking the thread "quickly" each day, but haven't taken the time to post anything. I'm just busy!

We have a football game tonight. Youngest son is a drummer in the band so we go to watch him. Of course, hubby likes watching the game too, but I go for the band.

Tomorrow deer season opens here in Louisiana, so all my guys will be squirrel hunting in the morning, and deer hunting in the afternoon, and I will be cleaning my house because...... it is filthy.

I have a tooth that is killing me. Has been bothering me since Saturday at midnight (when it woke me up) so I have been eating nothing but mashed potatoes and ice cream all week. (wonder what kind of a diet that would be called?) The dentist is not sure what the problem is, thinks the pulp is just inflammed from grinding my teeth at night (that's a new one) and wants to know what I can do about the stress in my life! hahahahahahaha Is he kidding or what? Honestly, I think I've been handling the stress of a teenager with a chemical imbalance very well, but apparently, I am internalizing it a bit or I would not be grinding my teeth to the point of bruising the roots! yikes. I guess instead of biting my tongue I am biting my teeth. ;-)

oh well

I hope everybody has a great day and a great weekend!

hugs,
Cathy
Old 10-11-2002, 06:27 PM   #5  

I am here also. Some days when I don't post....it's because I don't seem to get here until late in the day....but I am lurking.
It was cold here this morning....but not snowing....it was -3.5C when iI woke up. It's warmed up to +9C. It is fall....winter & the real cold weather will be here soon.

I lost 1.2 lbs. this week.....so that is 11.2 lbs. now. I have learned to be positive about this process. I am learning new eating habits. I used to always have a muffin when I went to coffee....about a month ago....I stopped doing that.....I eat before I leave the house now. I go to coffee 3 to 4 times a week. So that was quite a few high fat muffins in a week.

I went & walked at the gym today. Am trying to walk more. I don't know if it was the depression or what....but sometime last year I stopped walking. It's only been in the last 6 weeks that I have been walking at all. I am feeling a lot better now though.

Dh is helping ds's gf paint at ds's new house today. It's new to them.

Ds1 came for a visit for Thanksgiving. He arrived last night with his dog.

I should go & get something done.

Have a great weekend.

Bobbie
Old 10-13-2002, 01:52 PM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Cathy hope your feeling better - I hate going to the dentist ouchhh... I get such panic attacks, feel like I'm going to pass out

Lizzzzzzzzzzzy, I see you BOOO ! no your not invisible

April, congrats on the weight loss, what are you following ? WW? keep it up girl ! huggs.

Hey Sis !! have a good weekend, don't let those bitties from church get your curls in an uproar Just tell em ^^^^^.

Love Yahs !!

Linny binnie
Old 10-13-2002, 01:59 PM   #7  

Hi Leens,

I am following WW.

I have to go & get the turkey in the oven.

April
Closed Thread