Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Old 07-02-2010, 08:27 PM   #1  
300+ Chick

Exclamation Any Schizhoprenia Patients??

Hello..

I know this is a depression/weight loss section, but I am curious on knowing if there is anyone who deals with Schizhoprenia and weight loss. I just started working out on doing some dancing this afternoon and felt great..but am expericing some mild relaspe from the tv..that the tv is watching me. I am having fears and I have an appointment with my Phd doctor on July 22nd.

Now am scared of dancing till I see my Phd doctor. I am seeking some online friends who deals with this issue and managing weight. I am taking Zyprexa and Risperdal. How do you cope while losing weight?

Thank you for listening and hoping that I can find online buddies who deals what am dealing with and help and managing together.
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 07:25 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 250/168/150

Height: 5'7"

Liliann, I don't have Schizhoprenia but I do have depression and GAD. What you are experiencing sounds frightening and I hope if you are concerned that you call your doctor and get advice now. If you get more paranoid or start hallucinating, with a lot of respect and your best interests at heart, I hope that you will see a doctor immediately, going to the hospital if necessary. Here is a hug for you and I hope you feel better soon.
JessLess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2010, 09:10 PM   #3  

Height: 5'9"

/

Last edited by Rhythm; 07-10-2010 at 06:39 PM.
Rhythm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 08:55 PM   #4  
300+ Chick

Jess...Thank you. I am feeling better and thank god for my medication. I just have to wait 2 weeks and talk to my Phd doctor about what had happened, so I can start dancing. Its weird, everytime I get excited on something, a mild relsape acting up..oh well..again, thank you.

Thank you, Rythm.. I am taking walks in the meantime...and am feeling better.Chemical imabalance sure acts weird sometimes..Thanks for medications to ease my mind better.
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2010, 09:47 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 250/168/150

Height: 5'7"

I'm glad you are feeling better.
JessLess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 09:45 AM   #6  
Caroline

S/C/G: 173/ticker/123

Height: 5' 5"

I think it might be worth calling your doctor and describing your symptoms. She or he might want to see you sooner than July 22nd. Sometimes all we need is a simple medication adjustment.

Good luck.
motivated chickie is offline   Reply With Quote