Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 10-03-2002, 07:46 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Thursday, October 3rd - Daily

Good Morning !!

Can't play long, she'll be here any second

Went to the dr. last night for a checkup on my meds... she said I was taking to low of a dose....OY.... the pharmacist screwed up. Anyway she gave me a new prescription for a higher dosage.

Whats bloomin in your world ?

Love Leens
Old 10-03-2002, 09:01 AM   #2  

I'm trying to convince myself to wake up and do something today!

Got to make soup and do some cleaning. Also, there is the inevitable priming and painting. It take a bit of time to prime twice before painting! Drawers are the pits to do.

Nothing else new or interesting here...........
Old 10-03-2002, 11:08 AM   #3  

Good morning Leens & Tippy,

I'm trying to make myself wake up also!!! Since I've been on the meds....I do find it hard to get up in the morning. Some days are worse than others. Some days my body feels like a lead weight before I get out of bed....but I do make myself get up. Before I was on the med...I used to get up at 7 or 7:30...but now on a lot of days...if I don't set the alarm....it could be 8:30 to 9:30 when I wake up.

It is foggy here & cold...it's 1.2C. It will warm up some though. DH & the dog are still sleeping. DS has gone to work already.

Not too much planned for today...just some cleaning & laundry.

Have a great day everyone.

April
Old 10-03-2002, 01:09 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Well girls you say you don't have much planned for the day....um cleaning, laundry, cooking is alot to do !! in my book anyway.

I'm sitting here at work with my tongue on fire from these flaming hot cheese crunchie things (thats the real name, flaming hot) lol..... thinking crap when I get home tonight and after I put to bed, I have to fold laundry and do some cleaning......ICK ICK ICK......

Give yourselves credit.... Tippy I HATE painting. I had to paint and prime my ENTIRE house before we moved in...... and all the doors ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !

Have a great day

Love Leenie
Old 10-03-2002, 06:45 PM   #5  

Unhappy Am I late?

Where the heck did the day go? Well it doesn't help that I went back to bed after putting dd4 and dd10 on the school bus this morning and didn't get up until 11 ...just in time to have a shower and go pick up dd 4 from Kindergarten!

Was fun to cuddle up with hubby for a few more hours...haven't done that in years...most days I am up between 7-8 am to get lunches and kids ready for school...stay up as there is lots to do....don't go to bed until 10-12 in the eve and never sleep in much on the weekends either...the kids tend to be early risers ....and they aren't big on watching TV and having a bowl of cereal like we used to be.

Anyhow life is good...can't complain or else I would

See ya all tomorrow.

Elizabeth
Closed Thread