Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2002, 07:39 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Monday, September 30th

Good Morning All,

How was your weekend. Mine was great, we went to the company picnic on Saturday. It was held at an amusement park and the weather was just beautiful, couldn't have asked for a better day. The bee's were a little crazy ick. The had a great time looking at all the high/fast/loud rides, the louder the better. I think I'm introuble when she gets bigger All the foods I wanted to try at the part, the stands weren't open or they didn't have what I wanted OY...do you think someone's trying to tell me something

Back to the grind !

Have a wonderful day.

Love, Leenie
Old 09-30-2002, 10:01 AM   #2  

Well, I had my adventure for the day!

R left as usual and I set out to plan the day. After about 20 minutes, he phoned to say he blew a fan belt and could I come and get him. (Where are my purse and keys?) I picked him up and we headed back towards home. Here is where it is so neat that all the neighbors out here know what equipment everyone owns. We went to a neighbor and borrowed his flatbed trailor. He is a farmer-carpenter-builder so his crew was there. They are also our neighbors so they helped hitch it and got to say hello too. Off we went to pick up the car! When we finally got back into our yard he had trouble getting it off the trailor, SO, I yelled at our neighbor across the road and he came over to steer R off the ramp. This is the neighbor who we helped by calling 911 when his house burned down. He repaid us last week by giving us some meat when he had a cow butchered. R is off driving the truck to work and I can finally p-p and have some breakfast!

Out in this area we all depend on our neighbors so much and there is always a helping hand and no one keeps count! Neat, huh!
Old 09-30-2002, 10:25 AM   #3  

Morning ladies.

I am proud of myself this morning...though no loss, I maintained through the wknd. I almost blew it with the peanutbutter icecream!!!

Think I will try and see how much I can accomplish today. Chris is in bed for the day....maybe I could hog-tie Dad so they'd both be out of my way. I detest trying to do something and someone being in my way. I am a perfectionist...and if I can't do it MY way I don't bother to do it at all.

Tippy, it sounds like you have a nice bunch of neighbors. My neighbors don't bother to even wave at one another...a bunch of snobs, but then the whole town is like this.

Got to run, Pops is back from his morning coffee.

Later....
Old 09-30-2002, 12:56 PM   #4  

Default Mornin'

Hi Everyone,

Hapy Moanday. Okay I know, they are never happy.. but this one isn't bad so far. Today is the last day of the fiscal year end craziness, so whooopie!!

My weekend was nice. Went to a gfs house for dinner on Saturday and did a few chores and cooked on Sunday. I made a creamy artichoke pasta.. yumyum. of course I had to change things a bit. I increased the onions, garlic and the artichokes , added some leftover broccoli and left out the parmesan cheese completely, except for a sprinking on top. Was very good.. have leftovers tonight. I'll be eating late as I have a dentist appointment at 6pm. I thought about eating first, but my dinner has a lot of onions and garlic. Don't want to make the dentist keel over.

The depression monster is staying GONE, which pleases me. I was afraid he'd sneak back at the end of this month due to stress.. but he didn't. Hope the little bugger lost my address.

It sounds like everyone had a nice weekend.. ugh.. gotta go my message light is flashing.

Toodles
Closed Thread