Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2002, 10:46 AM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Tuesday, September 10th

Finally Good Morning,

I am sitting at a co-workers desk today cause my computer went kablooooie.

Trying to keep busy and just not think of anything today

Whats everyone else up to ????

TTYL, Love Leenie
Old 09-10-2002, 01:35 PM   #2  

Hi Leenie,

I am still here. I was having a bad day on Sat. & Sun. DH & & were discussing things & it seemed to lead to me crying & then feeling terrible for the whole weekend. On Sunday evening I wanted to eat everything in sight. I was feeling so terrible. I went over my points about 6 points. I did feel better by yesterday.

Our dog is still sleeping inside after his surgery. I am not used to this because he sleeps outside normally. He is a Border Collie & has a thick fur coat. Last night he must have woke me up 4 times. I had a sleeveless nightgown on & I felt this cold wet nose under my arm! DH says that when you move in your sleep---the dog just has to check it out. So I am a bit tired today.

It is raining out today. I am going to walk this morning.

I booked a flight yesterday to visit my family in Ontario next month. I have a little more than a month to try to lose some more weight. I will be staying with 3 sisters. Does anyone have any ideas how I can come home & not have gained any weight. I don't want to bring my food scale. I will be there 3 weeks.

April
Old 09-10-2002, 03:10 PM   #3  

Default Afternoon ladies

Hi all,

Tuesday lunch time. Why don't I have any cute male strippers dancing around my desk entertaining me? That would be enjoyable to watch....

Not much new. Still trying to get away from the depression monster. He is lurking in corners, waiting to bite my behind. Thankfully I haven't had the urge to overeat.. well I have a little, but have been able to shut it up.

Got up and did my exercises this am.. they do help take the edge off the illness. The reason I am going to add more exercise is the scale isn't moving. I am not cutting my calories back further, so the math tells me I have to burn more. Part of this is muscle building I know.. clothes I bought a couple of months ago have some "give" to them, but not enough to constitute a stall like this. So I am digging up needed equipment and will be taking walks at lunch shortly.. well as long as it isn't melting hot that is.

Not much else going on in these parts. Was nice to see so many faces in chat last nite.. for a change!! Too bad all you wimps bailed out early

Hope everyone has a lovely day..
Closed Thread