Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2002, 06:32 PM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default July 27th & 28th :p

Haaaaaaaaaaa !

Bet you didn't think I would be here huh. Well actually I am sneaking on the pc while hubby is watching the bambino...he thinks I'm in the shower

How's your weekend going ? mine's okay. Had a nice quiet day so far. Did a little shopping this morning and cleaning as usual.

Made sweet pepper & coconut chicken (its a sauce). It was okay, nuthin to buy again but not to bad. Gotta find me another flavor.

Other than that nodda.

Have a good weekend whats left of it.

Love, Leens

Last edited by Leens; 07-28-2002 at 05:36 PM.
Old 07-27-2002, 11:44 PM   #2  

Default Hey

Hi Miss Leens,

Sure didn't expect to see you on a weekend. I thought only ius single people didn't have anyplace to go.

Weekend is going good.. I made a YUMMY lemon mustard chicken and a zippy zucchini casserole. Did a few chores, took a nap and watched tv. No shopping for me.. trying to save pennies.

My kitty has been a big snothead all day.. I am considering turning her into a Daniel Boone cap. Otherwise, not much but.. ahhhhhh it's the weekend.

Hope everyone else is getting to relax.
Old 07-28-2002, 05:35 PM   #3  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Hey Lin,

Sneaking in again shower time haaa.
Zoonie's being a pain, just send here here, Susie will teach him a lesson (is zoonie a boy, I forgot ).

Its almost that TOM...I can feel it. Not eating good this weekend but not going totally nuts. Hopefully this to shall pass. I made some fresh home made tomato sauce from our garden tomatoes and I made some eggplant parm, so we shall see how it tastes?

Okay I better jump in the shower. Don't every buy Dreamery New York Style Strawberry Cheesecake icecream...........its dangerous mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

TTY Tomorrow, hopefully, if the boss doent have a bug you know where

Love Leens
Old 07-28-2002, 05:57 PM   #4  

We went into the city and I had to have my all time favorite ice crem! Baskin Robbins Praline and Cream!!!!!! I've been craving it for weeks and I was good- I only had one scoop!

Usually, for my birthday, Roger buys me two quarts of it and a bottle of Chantilly cologne. I've been wearing that scent for 45 years!

I have a feeling that Zooni and my bratty Brat would raise holy mischief together. Brat will never grow up! I'm afraid that my somewhat-of-a-pet kitten Stormy isn't with us any more. I haven't seen him for two days now. That's the rough part of getting attached to outside cats in the country. I swear that I'llnever care AGAIN and I do anyway.

See you later!
Old 07-28-2002, 07:20 PM   #5  

Hey girls!

Having a good weekend. Done work monday morning for a week....the money is good but the hours suck!

Leens seems to me you are hiding your pc use from everyone...closet pc junky! lol

See ya all tomorrow

Liz
Old 07-30-2002, 11:09 AM   #6  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Lizzy, gotta get in while the gettins good !! yah know
Closed Thread