Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2009, 10:50 AM   #46  

S/C/G: 162/155/115

hello Ladies...

So I completely fell off track on losing weight and exercising and everything else on top of that seems to be going wrong. That being said, I'm going to work on getting back on top of it.

My back is still hurting from the accident I was in. I'm trying to just deal with the pain now and get things down around the house. I haven't really did anything since Sunday. Which is driving me crazy.

Hope everyone has a good day...
Old 08-14-2009, 11:49 AM   #47  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Height: 5'8"

Hi girls! Bye girls!

For all of us struggling to get back on the wagon - a little reminder that we don't 'fall off the wagon' - we ARE DRIVING the wagon! Let's take those reins and ride it out!!

Thinking of you all -
Heather

Last edited by HeatherAngel; 08-14-2009 at 11:49 AM.
Old 08-15-2009, 07:14 AM   #48  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Good Morning

Nice to see everyone. Gotta get some cleaning done today and then maybe a dip in the pool (if the sun comes out).

Have a great day ladies

Luv yah, Leenie
Old 08-17-2009, 08:45 AM   #49  

S/C/G: 232/tick/150

Hey ladies. I'm dead tired. I have a long weekend coming up this weekend free of guests and traveling, so hopefully next Monday I can return to being human. I hope everyone is has a great day.

Old 08-17-2009, 08:46 AM   #50  

Quote:
Originally Posted by marbear24 View Post
Hey ladies. I'm dead tired. I have a long weekend coming up this weekend free of guests and traveling, so hopefully next Monday I can return to being human. I hope everyone is has a great day.

Is has a great day? Yeah - as I said - dead tired. ooof.
Old 08-17-2009, 09:15 AM   #51  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

Its been a rough month. i am really trying to work on organizing stuff because I cant handle the constant mes and I hate spending 20 minutes looking for something stupid like nail clippers...LOL... So anyways pretty much cleaning all day!! ok well have a good day!!
Old 08-18-2009, 09:20 AM   #52  

Good morning.

Today is – meh.

My bunny died last night, which is very sad . He’s been lethargic the past couple of days, which we thought it was b/c of how hot it’s been. We’ve left the AC on for him all day the past day or two. Apparently that wasn’t it, and in hind sight I should have taken him to the vet. We only had him for about 3 years, which isn’t long for a bunny. We had my other bunny for 12 years (different breed, but still – big difference). It makes me think that I did something very wrong, and I feel horrible. Rationally I know it wasn’t my fault and that I didn’t do anything “wrong” – but… meh . I mean I had another rabbit for 12 years, and I’ve had one cat for 5 and another for 4. Both my cats are spoiled and totally healthy. So my guilt is not rational, but I still can’t shake it. I think my husband thinks I’m crazy. Maybe I am crazy. Ha – I was also convinced last night that he wasn’t really dead, he was just sleeping – so I was really freaked out after we buried him because I was convinced we buried him alive.

Guilt is a funny thing. I don’t like it. At all.

to all.
Old 08-18-2009, 10:56 AM   #53  
Heather 2.0

S/C/G: 290/281/139

Awww Mar - I'm so sorry. There's nothing I can say to make you feel better, but it isn't your fault, and you know that. Hang in there.

SSDD here... trudgin' along. Weird weather, too. Harumph.

Big to everyone else!
Old 08-19-2009, 08:40 AM   #54  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Good Morning,

Marbear sorry to hear about your bunny, I know your heart must be broken.

How is everyone?

Leenie
Old 08-19-2009, 10:43 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 162/155/115

Good Morning Ladies

Marbear ~ Sorry about you bunny.

I am about ready for this month to be over. I have been dealing with phone calls from the accident for the last few days and I am seriously tired of answering questions. Both my mom's insurance (since I had borrowed her car) and the other drivers insurance have been calling. I think I've talked to 3 different people from both insurances. Now I am just waiting for the adjuster to look at the car. Once they look at the tires on the car they will determine who is at fault. So far the way it looks the other driver is at fault. My friend who was in the car with me at the time wants to go after the other driver. He lied to the police officer and the fact that we're both still in alot of pain. I don't know what I want to do.

Other than that things are actually going good. I enrolled to go back to school. The program I applied for is only a nine month course but at the end of the nine months I will have my degree. It is for a Professional Medical Assistant. Its a foot in the door to nursing and its a start. I just went this morning to do my financial aid and got approved. So I am happy about that. Classes start September 14th. Trying not to think to much about it yet. I am really nervous.

Today is day three on getting back on plan and exercising. I've actually lost 5 lbs. I've been walking on the treadmill slowly. Trying to see how much I can do with my back still hurting. If I take a motrin 600 before I can stay on for 45 minutes but I get tired really quick. Not use to exercising again yet. I hadn't planned on it but I have been eating but somehow it has been very high protein and low carbs I've been eating alot of meat well not meat basically chicken. So far it seems to be working so I don't think I'm going to change it. I just have to go buy a potassium vitamin or I will start getting leg cramps. I did the atkins diet along time ago and if I didn't take them, I would get cramps. So that is a plus.

Going to go get on the treadmill and see what I can do today. I am going to take my son to the movies this afternoon.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

Old 08-20-2009, 11:01 AM   #56  

S/C/G: H178/S170/140/135

Height: 5'3"

Popping in to say hi and that we are managing.. still lots and lots of down days, but our daughter moved home for a few months and we've been really good for each other, I think.

Son crashed & burned 9 days ago. He's in psych ward now, hopefully getting the help he needs. This has been coming for a few years, but got really bad around Easter. They hope to keep him 2-3 weeks to do a complete assessment, but we know we are looking at a major diagnosis.. quite possibly schiz or bi-polar.

I've gained back about 7 of my hard fought 30 pound loss, but I also feel like I'm coming out of the fog I've been in since my husband suddenly passed in May. 2 more weeks and I'm back to work after summer break. I know the routine will help with the eating.

Can't say it's been a stellar summer break, but there's always always a new day.
Old 08-20-2009, 03:25 PM   #57  

S/C/G: 246(s)/238(c)/130(g)

Height: 5'4"

having a girls sleep over tonight all my youth girls...I think I might be crazy...LOL
Old 08-21-2009, 12:38 AM   #58  
Starting Again

S/C/G: 202/163/120

Height: 5'1"

Hi everybody,

I finally have internet access. I've missed you guys this week. I will be driving home tomorrow. I'm spending the night with a friend tonight who lives an hour closer to home. I really needed this time off but the week just flew by. I'm not ready for it to be over. I wish I had another week to spend at home so I could get a few things done. I've had no interest in cleaning my own house for a month or two now.

See you girls when I get back tomorrow!
Old 08-21-2009, 11:00 AM   #59  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Good Morning,

Judo its good to see you... my stars when it rains it pours huh. I'm so sorry to hear about DS. You all are in my prayers You are so strong. Take care of yourself sweetie and we love having you here with us.

Hope its good to have you back.. we missed you too.

Mom.. crazy, yeah... I feel your pain LOL enjoy the kiddies.

Pure.. congrats for enrolling in school, I think thats amazing..you go girl. 5 lbs

The rest of you Chickies.. love yah.

Leenie

Last edited by Leenie; 08-21-2009 at 11:00 AM. Reason: can't spell
Old 08-22-2009, 10:38 AM   #60  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Good Morning and Happy Saturday

Its a wet day... thanks hurricane bill

Hope you all are having a great day.

Leenie
Closed Thread