Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 07-22-2002, 12:55 PM   #1  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Default Moanday, July 22nd

Hi Ladies,

Didn't think I was going to make it in here today. But here I am.
How was your weekend. Mine was okay didn't do much. Grace is teething so she was kinda cranky, poor kid. Today she is 11 months old......old fart ! Had the sisters over Saturday and we made roast beef sandwitches on toasted buttered rolls with mealted swiss cheese and home made russian dressing mmmmmmmm. My skinny sister called me this morning to say she was still thinking about them haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Dana - Welcome, and we're so glad you've decided to hang with us...crazy as we may be.

Tip, hope your taking it easy today, drink that ice water and stay cool.

Sweetpea WOW lady where have you been ???? gotta catch up.

Meg any new's on the dress ??

Lizzy, if my boss caught me on the web she probably would tell me to get back to work since we are so incrediably busy. Can't blame her. If we werent, she wouldn't give a rats @ss.

Linny linny bo binny, fee fi fo minnie skinny linny. HEY thats your new name Skinny Linny the incrediable shrinking woman.

Hope to be back later.

Love, Leens
Old 07-22-2002, 01:30 PM   #2  

Default Mornin'

Hi Leens and those to come,

Yawwwwwmm Moanday is right on the money! I had a lovely relaxing weekend. Did a few chores, a little shopping, watched some movies, took a nap, went to church, played with the kitty, did my aerobics, cooked some interesting dishes and played on my computer. Now I am back to work! Today they told me I might be subbing for someone who may be on extended medical leave.. nice and vague huh? I should know more in a few days. I don't mind though. Keeps me working. The way the stock market is looking, no one is going to want to be hiring people in the near future.

Leens, sorry to hear Gracie was being a cranky this weekend. I bet you cannot wait until her first birthday.. Gosh, It's so hard to imagine a year has gone by. since that little bugger took her sweet time being born!! I am sure it is hard to imagine what life would have been like without her. I wish I was Skinny Linny. My pants are size 14/16, but my gut is still a size 16/18.. thank God for elastic pants. In reg pants, I'd either not be able to button the waist, or be able to button the waist, but have room for storage in the rest of the pants. I can't win. I had another encounter with ice cream this weekend that wasn't in my best insterest, but it is all gone and that is that. Thankfully, this flavor wasn't all that I had thought it would be, so I am past craving it.

I made Grilled carribean chicken, eggplant and tomato bake and baked dish of broccoli, carrots, zucchini and carrots. Later this week is crab stuffed fish.. yumyum.

How was everyone else's weekend? meg.. you have to check in to tell about the dress.
Old 07-22-2002, 02:19 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 209/179/160

Height: 5'3"

Default HEY GANG!

So this is where everybody is hanging out...LindaT, Leens, Tippy, Liz and Sweetpea - WOW - I feel like I'm chatting in the chatroom!

Liz? did you get my message last week at the Low Carb Board? I think it was called "Hey Gang" or something like that so it may not have caught your attention, but I just wanted you to know that I was thinking about you on a very hard day for you! Hugs!

LindaT or Sweetpea? is anybody chatting at night anymore? I had a chance to chat at night a couple of times, but when I checked in, the room was empty just like it is during the day? does anybody chat anymore?

Tip - I haven't talked with you in forever but I think about ya often!

Leenie - you said for me to just drop a short line whenever I can - so that's what I'm doing - just touching base with everybody!

I hope all is well with everybody!

Hugs,
Cathy
Old 07-22-2002, 02:54 PM   #4  

Default Miss Cathy

Hello there,

Yes some people are in the chat rooms. I think it is long after you have gone to bed however. I generally show up at 7:30-8pm PDT, which is I think is either 9:30 or 10:30 Pm your time ( can't remember what time zone Louisiana is ) Not many people are coming in anymore.. I think Sweet bites them too hard.

Miss you.
Old 07-22-2002, 07:59 PM   #5  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

HEY CATHY,

Nice to see you found us

Hope you can stay a while and catch up ?

Love, ME
Closed Thread