Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 07-08-2002, 02:33 PM   #1  

Unhappy Moanday, July 8 - back to work

Morning Ladies,

Well since Leenie is being a lazy slug and taking today off from work, I guess I'll start the daily thread.

I had a nice long break from work and today is my first day back in more than a week. It is amazing how my brain dumped everything that was "work important". I made myself leave good notes before the break, so I wouldn't have to start everything back all over again. My brains are creaky today, but are warming slowly.

Got in my aerobics at 5 this morning. I got use to doing them later in the day when I was on break and I must say I liked that better. TOM is coming and last night I had a little too much ice cream, but nothing fatal. Tonights dinner will be something with orange roughy.. I think baked with crab or something.

The meds I take really help take an edge off TOM. I hope she doesn't switch me when I go in for my next doc appointment, but we'll wait and see.

How is everyone else today? What did you do over nice long weekend?
Old 07-08-2002, 10:22 PM   #2  

Default Hello Linda and all!

I have been MIA but having lots of summer fun. I will be in touch soon!

Liz
Closed Thread