Depression and Weight Issues Have you been diagnosed with depression, are possibly on depression medication, and find it affects your weight loss efforts? Post here for support!

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2002, 10:42 AM   #1  

Talking Wednesday...hump day

Good morning everybody!

Another beautiful day here in sunny alberta...actually there is flooding south of us!

Hope you are all well...will post more later!

Liz
Old 06-12-2002, 12:47 PM   #2  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

Hi Lizzy Tizzy,

Very busy day here, boss is at lunch so I'm sneaking in to say howdy. HOWDY.

Nothing much new here SOSDD as usual. Which I guess is a good thing.

Had a teriakki (sp ?) wrap today for lunch OMG was it good, I could eat another one but I got to remember DON'T BE GREEDY. LOL. sign and I didn't eat my fries which were SOOOOOOOOOO yummy cause I tasted one.

Okay enuf.

TTYL, Love Leens

Linda did that make you hungry ????
Old 06-12-2002, 01:06 PM   #3  

Default Ok I have to ask..........what is

SOSDD?????
Old 06-12-2002, 03:55 PM   #4  
Moderator & Happy Chick

Height: 5' 10"

SOSDD = Same Old Sh*T Different Day
Old 06-12-2002, 04:04 PM   #5  

Default Mornin'

Hi Leens and Lizzy and those to post later (HA),

I just came back from lunch at Chevy's. It was okay. I had fish tacos, rice and black beans. According to Dotti's that had 539 cals 15 g fat and 86 carbs. I didn't eat most of rice and about 1/3 of beans so that keeps me well on plan for the day. I even have enough calories left for an apple for lunch if I want one. Not one single chip passed my lips.... I stuck them in front of someone else.

I got invited to a BBQ on the 29th and am probably getting together with another gf this weekend. Both will be tests of planning ahead, which I do intend to do.

Otherwise, nothing new here. sosdd as Leens calls it. I need to go for now. I drank a gallon of water to stay away from the chips and gotta pee bad!!
Old 06-12-2002, 08:53 PM   #6  

Linda how are you doing on your program...you sound so disciplined...are you losing...pounds , inches what?

You are so dedicated

Liz
Old 06-12-2002, 09:20 PM   #7  

Thumbs down

Lizzy,

I am very pleased with what I have been doing. I am not weighing myself as a good weigh in and a bad weigh in both had the power to send me to eating treats. A good weigh in would mean.. gee I did well, I deserve this treat. A bad weigh in would mean, I did bad.. I need consolation, give me food. I am going by my clothing and how it fits. I have lost 2 pant sizes since the beginning of the year and hope to lose two more by the end of the year. So whatever I am doing, seems to be working for me. I makes some people crazy not know how much they weigh. I know what I started at and I dont care if I weigh more than I should when I get to my goal.. I care about my size. I am shooting for 10 in pants.. that is my goal. Anything more I look weird at, becuase my upper body is so big ( shoulders and back, not boobs) that if I get much smaller I look like I will tip over.

I dont know how disciplined I am.. I just know I don't want to die any earlier than I have to and the extra weight is not helping. Obesity is one of the top killers now.
Closed Thread